Women are Stupid

Now Enlightened

Incels.Net Regular
I'm really tired of women in social media, media, everywhere. They preach beliefs and people, mostly men believe and supported them. Worse, these male supporters would even come from this forum. I never physically attack a woman nor assaulted anyone and yet the Nazis make it sound all men are doing it.

Am I the only one who's getting tired when women kept saying all men are evil? All men are trash? rаpe culture is is a norm, which is stupid. I graduated virgin and every men in my batch are single at that point. These Nazis have no concept that most men will leave college without getting sex while women would be at their 20th laid. They let the assholes damage them and make incels pay for the consequence, which is ironic. We're not the one who hurt these women. We're not the one who cheated on these women...and yet we're the one cast out and seen as evil? We are the one condoned and shamed? While thousands of chads have a pass card.

The rationality doesn't make any sense. Incels haven't hurt any women when compared to the exes these Staceys cry about in their social media. Incels are identified as worst part of humanity, worse than Chads who actually hurt and traumatize women.

Where is the sense and logic in that? The Chads hurt more women than incels and yet being an incel is worse?
And there's your another proof to women's stupidity, everyone. They are even rewarded for being foolish.

-

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
Correct. People hate incels because they are ugly. NOT because we are violent.

90% of violence towards women is domestic in nature (ie. from a boyfriend, husband, ex boyfriend, ex husband etc.) and less than 1% is done by incels. millions of women around the world go around fearing their husband, boyfriend, exs etc. but almost no normal woman goes around fearing incels. lol.

If I were to bet, men with the least sexual partners, say 0-2, are actually less violent than men with multiple sex partners. If I were to guess men with the the most sex partners are more violent and more likely to engage in gang or especially domestic violence (gang and domestic violence accounts for about 80% of all homicides in this country) or other violent crimes than men with the least sex partners.

Ihateexistence

Incels.Net Regular

90% of violence towards women is domestic in nature (ie. from a boyfriend, husband, ex boyfriend, ex husband etc.) and less than 1% is done by incels. millions of women around the world go around fearing their husband, boyfriend, exs etc. but almost no normal woman goes around fearing incels. lol.

If I were to bet, men with the least sexual partners, say 0-2, are actually less violent than men with multiple sex partners. If I were to guess men with the the most sex partners are more violent and more likely to engage in gang or especially domestic violence (gang and domestic violence accounts for about 80% of all homicides in this country) or other violent crimes than men with the least sex partners.
People hate us also because we are autistic virgins as well

Solo Disident

Incels.Net Novice
I'm really tired of women in social media, media, everywhere. They preach beliefs and people, mostly men believe and supported them. Worse, these male supporters would even come from this forum. I never physically attack a woman nor assaulted anyone and yet the Nazis make it sound all men are doing it.

Am I the only one who's getting tired when women kept saying all men are evil? All men are trash? rаpe culture is is a norm, which is stupid. I graduated virgin and every men in my batch are single at that point. These Nazis have no concept that most men will leave college without getting sex while women would be at their 20th laid. They let the assholes damage them and make incels pay for the consequence, which is ironic. We're not the one who hurt these women. We're not the one who cheated on these women...and yet we're the one cast out and seen as evil? We are the one condoned and shamed? While thousands of chads have a pass card.

The rationality doesn't make any sense. Incels haven't hurt any women when compared to the exes these Staceys cry about in their social media. Incels are identified as worst part of humanity, worse than Chads who actually hurt and traumatize women.

Where is the sense and logic in that? The Chads hurt more women than incels and yet being an incel is worse?
And there's your another proof to women's stupidity, everyone. They are even rewarded for being foolish.

-
That is the reason I dont use sociall media anymore. you have to give up. just get out of there. there is no other solution.
I would hurt foids though, I hate them and they deserve it. thats why I stand away from them. Not wanna go to jail you know?

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
bcroger2 said:

How does that affect them?

Ihateexistence

Incels.Net Regular
Ihateexistence said:
bcroger2 said:

How does that affect them?
Women hate male virgins with a passion. And also autism has a terrible reputation already. Add those two and you figure out the rest...