Women are now ruining my study's, and attempt to better myself

UniCel

Incels.Net Novice
It is exam season here at university, and I'm behind on work. Very behind, like to the point where I am missing deadlines and losing marks.

So tonight, I decide to pull an all-nighter to get ahead of myself. I bring my stuff down from my bedroom and set up a nice clean workstation in the kitchen, buy energy drinks and get a pizza out of the freezer.

Then, it reached 12:30. In comes through the front door, 3 girls (two I live with, one their friend)... they had gone to the pub together. That would be distracting on its own, but manageable if they went to their bedrooms to chill.

But, women being women, they bring in with them about 7 guys they found at the pub and made friends with. All drunk. They don't insist that I tidy up my shit, and go somewhere else to study, but by their demeanour, it was clear they expected me to do so. So here I am, with no nice place to study, and now miserably reminded of what life for incels is like. It has ruined my nights' work.

I have been suicidal for years now at university, and the only thing keeping me going was the thought of getting good grades to make the misery worth it. These kinds of things really do make me reconsider the point in even living. I mean, they get everything handed to them for being women, I slave away working and am punished for it.

I should add:
- They only live with me because some of the girls felt bad about me having no friends after living with them by chance the first year-round, so offered to let me live with them. Don't get the idea foids like me.
- If I had put up a fight, it would have just ruined the rest of the houses nights sleep, because the kitchen is isolated but all the bedrooms are together. If I made them party in their bedroom, it would have made everyone else suffer. And THEY would have blamed me for not going elsewhere. So it's best for me to just swallow my pride.

Odds are I'll now be distracted by one of them fucking their choice of male.

Last edited:

Loserydontyou

Incels.Net Novice
It is exam season here at university, and I'm behind on work. Very behind, like to the point where I am missing deadlines and losing marks.

So tonight, I decide to pull an all-nighter to get ahead of myself. I bring my stuff down from my bedroom and set up a nice clean workstation in the kitchen, buy energy drinks and get a pizza out of the freezer.

Then, it reached 12:30. In comes through the front door, 3 girls (two I live with, one their friend)... they had gone to the pub together. That would be distracting on its own, but manageable if they went to their bedrooms to chill.

But, women being women, they bring in with them about 7 guys they found at the pub and made friends with. All drunk. They don't insist that I tidy up my shit, and go somewhere else to study, but by their demeanour, it was clear they expected me to do so. So here I am, with no nice place to study, and now miserably reminded of what life for incels is like. It has ruined my nights' work.

I have been suicidal for years now at university, and the only thing keeping me going was the thought of getting good grades to make the misery worth it. These kinds of things really do make me reconsider the point in even living.

A few final points:
- They only live with me because some of the girls felt bad about me having no friends after living with them by chance the first year-round, so offered to let me live with them. Don't get the idea foids like me.
- If I had put up a fight, it would have just ruined the rest of the houses nights sleep, because the kitchen is isolated but all the bedrooms are together. If I made them party in their bedroom, it would have made everyone else suffer. And THEY would have blamed me for not going elsewhere. So it's best for me to just swallow my pride.

Dude i hate reading this shit. Fuck man makes me angry and depressed as shit. Lack of female attention was the reason why i gave up hope in grade 12 and kind of gave up on school and spiraled into a month long bout of misery. Fuck school, im already a slave enough at work, to do university without a woman in ur life as inspiration is hell

UniCel

Incels.Net Novice
UniCel said:

I have been suicidal for years now at university, and the only thing keeping me going was the thought of getting good grades to make the misery worth it. These kinds of things really do make me reconsider the point in even living.

A few final points:

Dude i hate reading this shit. Fuck man makes me angry and depressed as shit. Lack of female attention was the reason why i gave up hope in grade 12 and kind of gave up on school and spiraled into a month long bout of misery. Fuck school, im already a slave enough at work, to do university without a woman in ur life as inspiration is hell
Yeh, it makes me angry and depressed too, to the point where I feel like giving up. But I tell myself two things: 1. If I give up, I have suffered for nothing, so I bite down and channel my anger towards making it worth it. 2. I know that if I succeed in getting a history BA from a top university, whilst wanting to die from the loneliness and sadness that I have missed out on life, I truly can do anything. The boot will be off my neck and I will be a resilient man, who I would choose to be over any soft chad who had everything handed to him.

They have given us nothing, so don't feel like you have to live up to their expectations of what life should be like.

Last edited:

Loserydontyou

Incels.Net Novice
Loserydontyou said:
UniCel said:

A few final points:

Yeh, it makes me angry and depressed too, to the point where I feel like giving up. But I tell myself two things: 1. If I give up, I have suffered for nothing, so I bite down and channel my anger towards making it worth it. 2. I know that if I succeed in getting a history BA from a top university, whilst wanting to die from the loneliness and sadness that I have missed out on life, I truly can do anything. The boot will be off my neck and I will be a resilient man, who I would choose to be over any soft chad who had everything handed to him.

So hang in there, we're all gonna make it. Just grind out whatever you need to do, and fuck them. They have given us nothing, so don't feel like you have to live up to their expectations of what life should be like.
Ur outlook is very honourable and resilient, honestly would not have had the willpower to do what you did. If I fail to have someone in my life by the time I turn 25, I'm dropping out of life - I'll work as little as possible just to keep me off the streets. I'm not being a total slave with nothing to work for that'd be 2 much suifuel 4 me to take

UniCel

Incels.Net Novice

I should add:

MORNING EDIT: In the end, they stomped about the bedroom area taking drugs, screaming, slamming doors, singing etc... so I really should have just told them to fuck off out our house, they couldn't have argued. Missed opportunity to take a stand.

UniCel

Incels.Net Novice
UniCel said:
Loserydontyou said:
Perhaps ull enjoy this song. Everry once in a while I play it to make me feel better
It says video unavailable, which is it?
Even in his youth nirvana - videos unavailable in the uk?
That particular one isn't available for me at least, probably some copyright bs.
I had never listened to that song and had considered myself the doomer rock connoisseur... thanks for sharing, it's pretty wicked.
Big fan of Nirvana, pixies, Radiohead, the smiths. Modern music is so retarded and cringe-inducing. White girls here in the UK listen to rap (grime) about black guys stabbing each other to make themselves feel less like spoilt brats, shitty love music because they got dumped by Chad, or vulgar shit by cardi b and others who are repulsive.

Loserydontyou

Incels.Net Novice
Loserydontyou said:
UniCel said:
That particular one isn't available for me at least, probably some copyright bs.
I had never listened to that song and had considered myself the doomer rock connoisseur... thanks for sharing, it's pretty wicked.
Big fan of Nirvana, pixies, Radiohead, the smiths. Modern music is so retarded and cringe-inducing. White girls here in the UK listen to rap (grime) about black guys stabbing each other to make themselves feel less like spoilt brats, shitty love music because they got dumped by Chad, or vulgar shit by cardi b and others who are repulsive.
Yea needless 2 say our generation is retarded. Oh well, not every generation can be top tier, and I guess ours was just the unlucky one destined to be shite. Nirvana is excellent, Milk It has to be my favourite incel-energy song. Pixies r wicked 2 Tame is the most high energy thing I've ever heard. Radiohead god tier Paranoid Android and Karma Police >>>>>>. Not too knowledgeable about the smiths. Favourite band remains the Beatles, Lennon was a god and A Day in the Life remains the greatest song ever written

NuclearRedfield

25. England, UK.
Loserydontyou said:
UniCel said:
I'm from the UK aswell. It's complete fcking hell this country. Most inkwells are from the UK i'm noticing.

Our prime years are being wasted away because of people not valuing us because we don't look pretty. Masculinity is a complete joke now a days.

What's the most common IR couples you see at Uni?

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master

I have been suicidal for years now at university, and the only thing keeping me going was the thought of getting good grades to make the misery worth it. These kinds of things really do make me reconsider the point in even living. I mean, they get everything handed to them for being women, I slave away working and am punished for it.

I should add:

When you see the right oppertunity. Play some very loud and annoying music when they are doing something that requires focus or if they look tired. See how they like it. If they try to confront you ignore them (the music will be too loud so you cant hear them anyways) or tell them you wish they would’ve been so considerate when you were studying but they werent.

UniCel

Incels.Net Novice
UniCel said:

I should add:

When you see the right oppertunity. Play some very loud and annoying music when they are doing something that requires focus or if they look tired. See how they like it. If they try to confront you ignore them (the music will be too loud so you cant hear them anyways) or tell them you wish they would’ve been so considerate when you were studying but they werent.
Nah I probably will just leave it. You gotta remember, they don't care about us, so they won't be bothered if you are angry. They'll just avoid you even more. So it's best to just let them carry on their ways because people will and do take a disliking to them and it comes back around.
There's only so much space in the world for foids who get away with being entitled bitches, so the vast majority will be hit hard in their face when they hit 30 and realise they are unlikeable, now older and uglier, and have never had to work hard int heir lives

Last edited:

Kaczor

Mentalcel Edgelord
I live in the UK and went to secondary/High school here im not sure why is it but teens here are the worst even worst then teens in the US, All they do is get high,listen to that shitty rap and play Xbox all day, they are also cruel to anyone they consider beneath them. Stuff like this makes me glad im NEET

NuclearRedfield

25. England, UK.
I live in the UK and went to secondary/High school here im not sure why is it but teens here are the worst even worst then teens in the US, All they do is get high,listen to that shitty rap and play Xbox all day, they are also cruel to anyone they consider beneath them. Stuff like this makes me glad im NEET
The UK is the incel capital of the world.

UniCel

Incels.Net Novice
Kaczor said:
Interesting you say that, I definitely agree. One theory I have (I'm just brainstorming here so it probably doesn't account for 10% of it) is that it is because our country no longer permits the sort of social climbing/ pull yourselves up by your own bootstraps mentality of USA, Japan, Korea, and such. Our healthcare, education and welfare state has expanded so far that class in this country, especially in cities, is virtually non- existant.
We are all the same, same house, same clothes, same education, same culture, same lower-middle-class lifestyle, the list goes on.

So what do foids really need most men for? A can-do attitude, motivation to get ahead, intelligence, all of it is now benign in the dating market, because those who work hard and get ahead offer a potential wife practically the same lifestyle as an attractive man who has a pessimistic attitude, isn't as rich as another, doesn't work hard etc. So they just pick the most attractive guy and have no need for a successful man as they crave in other countries that haven't slipped into socialism.

Might be something to think about... especially the sameness of everything.

Daltus Cerbelus

Incels.Net Junior
NuclearRedfield said:
Kaczor said:
Interesting you say that, I definitely agree. One theory I have (I'm just brainstorming here so it probably doesn't account for 10% of it) is that it is because our country no longer permits the sort of social climbing/ pull yourselves up by your own bootstraps mentality of USA, Japan, Korea, and such. Our healthcare, education and welfare state has expanded so far that class in this country, especially in cities, is virtually non-existent.
We are all the same, same house, same clothes, same education, same culture, same lower-middle-class lifestyle, the list goes on.

So what do foids really need most men for? A can-do attitude, motivation to get ahead, intelligence, all of it is now benign in the dating market, because those who work hard and get ahead offer a potential wife practically the same lifestyle as an attractive man who has a pessimistic attitude, isn't as rich as another, doesn't work hard etc. So they just pick the most attractive guy and have no need for a successful man as they crave in other countries that haven't slipped into socialism.

Might be something to think about... especially the sameness of everything.
This is not relegated just to the United Kingdom. Previously, (Before woman's "liberation" in the 70's or so) Women had to choose their partners and husbands based on assets because they could not really support themselves because at that point because they are conformist and thus won't get jobs if most women don't get jobs. But also the switch to a service economy made it easier for women to do jobs.

What's more, especially here in the United States where evangelical Christianity was very prominent all the way up into the 90's Young people were not expected to "Sleep around" in fact they were shunned for anything resembling that behavior. And up to the late 60's sex before marriage was uncommon. So when a woman entered a relationship she had to look at the long term, the behavior, intelligence and financial security of man as opposed to "He's cute teehee"

The culture was able to change so quickly because the media that exists is culturally foreign to the population that they are servicing. They used their Movies with their advanced cinematography and frontal cortex killing emotional manipulation to change the grand outlook of the soft minded audience.

And their TV shows that made the audience emotionally attached to the characters in a way that is sub consciously identical to real relationship. And then they have the characters in the shows represent and take on the views that the Media wants the audience to adopt themselves. The people in "marketing" as I'll call it love to change the culture because that changes the economy and society itself.

For example. Corporations supported women in the work force because this increases the size of the labor pool. Thus diminishing the value of said labor allowing the corporation to pay workers less.

And pretty much every major Cultural change, War, and event is planned years in advanced. I've realized this since I was 12years old.

Example:

Last edited: