Women are frightened by intelligent sub 6 men

MaxCady

Incels.Net Novice
And never stimulated or turned on sexually by sub 6 men who are omniscient/intelligent. Guys are not supposed to be intelligent in gynocentric cultures. Women want to use intelligence aided by gynocentrism application to dominate men. A man with intelligence is like a girl with an attitude. Hence why white women go for low i.q black Tyrone's and meathead bad boy jocks, and white intelligent but sub 6/sub 5 incel men for asian girls.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
An intelligent sub6 deep down she knows he harbors deep resentment for the world forcing slavery upon him. She fears the resentful slave who finally escaped the cage people like her put him in.

Also because she's an oversensitive narcissist who likes to feel in control. Also because being macho is typically dumb but not always, quarterbacks are macho yet high iq, and women are attracted to brutish animals.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
In a nutshell, alpha fucks beta bux. Old news, to be frank. Also if you are really a 5 or a 6 and intelligent, look into the dark triad thing to build a worse better personality. LARPing is dangerous, but some of those traits are easy to genuinely develop these days.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
tremor said:
Lordgoro said:
can someone DEFINE what Larping is? Ive seen the term but dont have a clue about it!
Pretending you are something you are not.
Ah ok thanks.. I would NEVER compromise myself... Girls hate who and what I am, SO BE IT!! :cool:

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Lordgoro said:
can someone DEFINE what Larping is? Ive seen the term but dont have a clue about it!
I'm feeling high T and low effort.

I wasnt gonna explain at first because I was feeling low effort, but the real meaning of LARPing arises from autist medieval nerds who, feel a latent emasculation and so put on costumes of warriors and mages in order to cope with the modern cuck life. Helps them reconnect to idealized nature and escape the modern word.