Women are dominating, and here's why...

Maskedman

Revenge.
I've been part of the manosphere as it's often called, for several years. I started out with the red pill, posting on MGTOW forums, reading MRA material, before discovering the black pill. Although lately it's been frustrating for me, because i recognize that women are winning the battle of the sex's. They're winning in the university's, the corporate job market, and in the courts. And they've got TOTAL control over the dating market. I'm about to tell you why!

HINT: This might hurt a little...

Simply put, men are too busy orbiting women and validating their existence. They've got their heads up their asses. This even stands true inside the manosphere, and indeed even in the incel community. You can have all the red pill or black pill knowledge in the world, but if you continue to orbit women, and validate their existence...it's all for nothing...You're putting up the white flag of surrender, and you've thrown everything right down the drain. Congratulations...

I know what it feels like to CRAVE attention from a woman. I know the feeling of wanting a relationship. In fact I've orbited women before, and validated their existence when i shouldn't have. I should've known better. I allowed them to lead me on and dispose of me like a sucker. But NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER AGAIN...

I came to the realization several months ago, that the marginal room for error when dealing with women is ZERO. The moment you start orbiting them, they've got you by the BALLS! And you've lost your senses.

I ask this question to all of you...Do you see yourself as part of something? Because i do! I believe we're in a battle here, and sadly we're losing. Morale among men is at an all time low. The average guy out there will stick a dagger in your back if it means they get a pat on the back from a woman. Men are losing, and we have only ourselves and our brothers to blame.

Where do we go from here?

View attachment 7534
We can only win if men wisen up and put themselves first before women. We have to replace the false god of women with something else.

I agree with you. This is truly a war of the sexes, and we are losing atm.

The silver lining of this is : women only win when men support them. Take that support away, and we will be back on top. First step, stop orbiting/seeking female attention. Put yourself first.

Fiesta Payasos

Doomed | Honkpill
Great post man. We all know how it is to be bluepilled, and how strong is the desire of female contact. But we must accept the fact that orbiting females and giving them validation is useless and also degrading for us.

I did it in the past, but not anymore. Acting like a cuck and giving her compliments only makes things worse. It's proven that females go for the lowest, the scum of this planet. So stop feeding woman with your compliments and validation. Just accept how it is, and if something can happen it won't be you pushing it.

I think this feminiѕt bullshit will find a breaking point. And we incels, mgtow, and every male that is a victim of this society should be united and support each other.

StoicNihilist

Goodbye, Cruel World.
The average guy out there will stick a dagger in your back if it means they get a pat on the back from a woman.
I've had experience with this. I remember back in high school my friend I've known since elementary school (so we been friends like 10 years) completely abandoned and trashed our friendship because some sociopathic Stacy thought I wasn't "cool enough for him" and told him to ghost me or she would not let him orbit her anymore.

So he brutally told me off and ghosted a lifelong friend for a snowflake's chance in Hell at getting some pusѕy.

Panther

Panther said:
The average guy out there will stick a dagger in your back if it means they get a pat on the back from a woman.
I've had experience with this. I remember back in high school my friend I've known since elementary school (so we been friends like 10 years) completely abandoned and trashed our friendship because some sociopathic Stacy thought I wasn't "cool enough for him" and told him to ghost me or she would not let him orbit her anymore.

So he brutally told me off and ghosted a lifelong friend for a snowflake's chance in Hell at getting some pusѕy.
That's too bad man, sorry that happened to you. It's happened to me before too.

GameDevCel

Mr Edgy McEdgyLord
I've been part of the manosphere as it's often called, for several years. I started out with the red pill, posting on MGTOW forums, reading MRA material, before discovering the black pill. Although lately it's been frustrating for me, because i recognize that women are winning the battle of the sex's. They're winning in the university's, the corporate job market, and in the courts. And they've got TOTAL control over the dating market. I'm about to tell you why!

Simply put, men are too busy orbiting women and validating their existence. They've got their heads up their asses. This even stands true inside the manosphere, and indeed even in the incel community. You can have all the red pill or black pill knowledge in the world, but if you continue to orbit women, and validate their existence...it's all for nothing...You're putting up the white flag of surrender, and you've thrown everything right down the drain. Congratulations...

I know what it feels like to CRAVE attention from a woman. I know the feeling of wanting a relationship. In fact I've orbited women before, and validated their existence when i shouldn't have. I should've known better. I allowed them to lead me on and dispose of me like a sucker. But NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER AGAIN...

I came to the realization several months ago, that the marginal room for error when dealing with women is ZERO. The moment you start orbiting them, they've got you by the BALLS! And you've lost your senses.

I ask this question to all of you...Do you see yourself as part of something? Because i do! I believe we're in a battle here, and sadly we're losing. Morale among men is at an all time low. The average guy out there will stick a dagger in your back if it means they get a pat on the back from a woman. Men are losing, and we have only ourselves and our brothers to blame.

View attachment 7534
FameMaxx and make the bitch orbit you instead

Lordgoro

I Think, therefore I AM
Great post man. We all know how it is to be bluepilled, and how strong is the desire of female contact. But we must accept the fact that orbiting females and giving them validation is useless and also degrading for us.

I did it in the past, but not anymore. Acting like a cuck and giving her compliments only makes things worse. It's proven that females go for the lowest, the scum of this planet. So stop feeding woman with your compliments and validation. Just accept how it is, and if something can happen it won't be you pushing it.

I think this feminiѕt bullshit will find a breaking point. And we incels, mgtow, and every male that is a victim of this society should be united and support each other.
INCELS are basically the ONLY ones that can view this REALITY without blinders, to see the truth of society, without being a part of it, and therefore a CLEAR VIEW of reality

Streang

Artmaxxing soon
It's the classic Prisoner Dilemma all over again:

All men abstain from being simps and throw the other under the bus: everyone benefits a little
Throwing others under the bus: maximizing the chances for puss.

The temptation to trow each other under the bus is too strong since the benefits are far greater than if all men just abstained or worse being the one being thrown under. We are in this situation because men are thirtsy af we have been always throwing each other under the bus in order to gain a competitive advantage for the puss therefore ending in a overall worse and worse position.

Last edited:

TheLastMujahid

Coffeecel said:
Cope. Chad gets all the pusѕy he wants.
even the chads will not be spared. That's not even cope, look what happened to Hemsworth. Wife divorced him to go scissor her friends. Women would rather smash their tuna together than commit to gigachad. Non shall be spared and it's only a matter of time brother.
Don’t forget Brad Pitt and I’m pretty sure you’ve seen what happen with Johnny Depp and Amber Heard she’s emotionally and physically beating this man. For the incels that want relationships this is the type of ѕhit you go through while your in them which is why I would suggest prostіtution and pumping and dumping if you ever get attractive over the years which does happen.

Last edited:

Lordgoro

I Think, therefore I AM
Coffeecel said:
Cope. Chad gets all the pusѕy he wants.
even the chads will not be spared. That's not even cope, look what happened to Hemsworth. Wife divorced him to go scissor her friends. Women would rather smash their tuna together than commit to gigachad. Non shall be spared and it's only a matter of time brother.
She is WORLD BIGGEST sl*t!!!! Doesnt DESERVE to exist

dsar9013

IT's because women are UNITED, and men are not. Men NEVER join together and help out other men, so as the saying goes divide and conquer. Women divided and conquered men, NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT. As for that MGTOW crap, they are the biggest dividers out there for men, they are ALWAYS bashing and hating on other men, nothing but cuck scum. SO untill men can become united and help each other out nothing will change.

Panther

IT's because women are UNITED, and men are not. Men NEVER join together and help out other men, so as the saying goes divide and conquer. Women divided and conquered men, NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT. As for that MGTOW crap, they are the biggest dividers out there for men, they are ALWAYS bashing and hating on other men, nothing but cuck scum. SO untill men can become united and help each other out nothing will change.
BINGO! You NAILED it friend. Thank you!

*STERLING*

View attachment 7534
This might be one of the most high IQ posts I have ever read.