Women are dominating, and here's why...

Panther

I've been part of the manosphere as it's often called, for several years. I started out with the red pill, posting on MGTOW forums, reading MRA material, before discovering the black pill. Although lately it's been frustrating for me, because i recognize that women are winning the battle of the sex's. They're winning in the university's, the corporate job market, and in the courts. And they've got TOTAL control over the dating market. I'm about to tell you why!

HINT: This might hurt a little...

Simply put, men are too busy orbiting women and validating their existence. They've got their heads up their asses. This even stands true inside the manosphere, and indeed even in the incel community. You can have all the red pill or black pill knowledge in the world, but if you continue to orbit women, and validate their existence...it's all for nothing...You're putting up the white flag of surrender, and you've thrown everything right down the drain. Congratulations...

I know what it feels like to CRAVE attention from a woman. I know the feeling of wanting a relationship. In fact I've orbited women before, and validated their existence when i shouldn't have. I should've known better. I allowed them to lead me on and dispose of me like a sucker. But NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER AGAIN...

I came to the realization several months ago, that the marginal room for error when dealing with women is ZERO. The moment you start orbiting them, they've got you by the BALLS! And you've lost your senses.

I ask this question to all of you...Do you see yourself as part of something? Because i do! I believe we're in a battle here, and sadly we're losing. Morale among men is at an all time low. The average guy out there will stick a dagger in your back if it means they get a pat on the back from a woman. Men are losing, and we have only ourselves and our brothers to blame.

Where do we go from here?

Oogabooga

Narcissistic Cel
I've been part of the manosphere as it's often called, for several years. I started out with the red pill, posting on MGTOW forums, reading MRA material, before discovering the black pill. Although lately it's been frustrating for me, because i recognize that women are winning the battle of the sex's. They're winning in the university's, the corporate job market, and in the courts. And they've got TOTAL control over the dating market. I'm about to tell you why!

Simply put, men are too busy orbiting women and validating their existence. They've got their heads up their asses. This even stands true inside the manosphere, and indeed even in the incel community. You can have all the red pill or black pill knowledge in the world, but if you continue to orbit women, and validate their existence...it's all for nothing...You're putting up the white flag of surrender, and you've thrown everything right down the drain. Congratulations...

I know what it feels like to CRAVE attention from a woman. I know the feeling of wanting a relationship. In fact I've orbited women before, and validated their existence when i shouldn't have. I should've known better. I allowed them to lead me on and dispose of me like a sucker. But NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER AGAIN...

I came to the realization several months ago, that the marginal room for error when dealing with women is ZERO. The moment you start orbiting them, they've got you by the BALLS! And you've lost your senses.

I ask this question to all of you...Do you see yourself as part of something? Because i do! I believe we're in a battle here, and sadly we're losing. Morale among men is at an all time low. The average guy out there will stick a dagger in your back if it means they get a pat on the back from a woman. Men are losing, and we have only ourselves and our brothers to blame.

View attachment 7534
In order to win, we‘d need the majority of men to reject their biology. Even many incels fail at that. The arrival of sex robots might change the scene, but I’m apprehensive even of that.

Blackguard

Elite NEET
At this point the "manosphere" has already become a real part of society. Dating truly can't really be any worse, so the worst is over. The various segments of the manosphere are posting on each others forums. Which is awesome and means the red/black pills are everywhere. I really think incels in 2020 will go legit. That means it will be harder and harder to deny what they say.

Panther

At this point the "manosphere" has already become a real part of society. Dating truly can't really be any worse, so the worst is over. The various segments of the manosphere are posting on each others forums. Which is awesome and means the red/black pills are everywhere. I really think incels in 2020 will go legit. That means it will be harder and harder to deny what they say.
I pray you're right.

FatCel

Staff member
Any kind of attention is bad including my sandwich requests there fun but I'm just giving them the option to reject it its cucked foids get a dopamine rush when they join here its hypergamy in action look at how much recognition the female posts gets compared to our posts just proves that hypergamy exists everywhere I think were the only ones who can fight it and were the ones who should reject the femoids not the other way around when we see a post made by a femoid we shouldn't respond at all because were just feeding their egos

Last edited:

Oogabooga

Narcissistic Cel
Any kind of attention is bad including my sandwich requests there fun but I'm just giving them the option to reject it its cucked foids get a dopamine rush when they join here its hypergamy in action look at how much recognition the female posts gets compared to our posts just proves that hypergamy exists everywhere I think were the only ones who can fight it and were the ones who should reject the femoids not the other way around when we see a post made by a femoid we shouldn't respond at all because were just feeding their egos
You’re right, whenever foids come here, we’d be better off ignoring them.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Amazing post. And yeah is true. I don't like all this "she is the woman so you need to gain her attention with something" bullshit. They have a lot of privileges and they have the total power and control in the dating scene. Is unfair.

Is really hard to find a woman who acts as an actual human being, is honest, loyal and is direct with you. A lot of this modern women lie at some point, and say bullshit after bullshit, and do massive mental gymnastics to justify their shitty behaviors. They are mostly self centered, and only care about themselfs and their own "feelings". All of this is unfair.

Orbiting? Everyone had do that at some point, but how many times women orbited a man? probably 0. Well, 1 that i know lol

Anyway, i'm fighting another war, a more terrible one, women being "QUEENS" this days is just one of their many planned actions. They hide in the shadows, manipulate people like puppets, and want total control of society by degenerate it. They are evil. And they are my true enemies, women are just pawns in this terrible dark war because they are easy to manipulate and they are pretty much brainlets.

Blackguard

Elite NEET
Truthfully women have been controlling the dating scene for 25 years. Some have said it was 20-80 even in 2000!
The mgtow quarantine will probably force people into incel forums, even PUA's!
Otherwise your stuck with boring soy filled goofy r/ forums.

TheLastMujahid

View attachment 7534
“morale among men is at a all-time low” you got that right. It’s becoming harder to live in this society and live around all of these Brainwashed people. What’s going to end up happening is when things really get out of hand that’s when men will gain the upper hand and have to rebuild society and this time make sure we don’t make the same mistakes (i.e. giving women the right to vote, work, and own property and allowing them to be sexually liberated).If these women don’t follow these laws they’ll automatically be exiled from this country but most women will fall in line especially if they are trying to survive. They’ll do their best to appease us. Your gonna see the term incel disappear from the media too. Also the simp men that allowed these women to run a muck will most likely be killed off or put in jail due to the fact that they believe they are fighting for a woman’s ”honor” their pride will be their downfall.

Blackguard

Elite NEET
Men are dropping out of the dating scene, its just not talked about. The average female probably notices, even if its subtle. Don't forget with the cable cords getting cut, people just arn't getting the same soy lame media anymore.

Lonercel

Determinism is the ultimate BlackPill
People are designed to be desperate for validation as social creatures. Males have some natural White Knight tendencies which females take advantage of. Some Truecels have such low social value that they will not be even given the opportunity to befriend any foid.

Also. Fairness is a social construct. Gender fairness can never be truly achieved unless there's no gender. We can only pretend to be fair. There can never be a perfect society. Women had less rights in the past as man did most of the work as the provider and thus males had more power. Now, feminism in combination with an abundance of resources and automation reversed that control of power and women like any Humans with power tend to abuse it while gaslighting the truth by playing the victim card.

Last edited:

Yung_Sheen

View attachment 7534
I respect your thought , Even if you reject your biology , for eg. in your workplace or college or even school , you'll be hated so bad , everyone will consider you a weirdo freak , eventually you'll lose your sanity and end up mentally ill .

Silentstigma

View attachment 7534
Panther said:

View attachment 7534
I respect your thought , Even if you reject your biology , for eg. in your workplace or college or even school , you'll be hated so bad , everyone will consider you a weirdo freak , eventually you'll lose your sanity and end up mentally ill .
Honestly, why the hell we need someone's approval to be the first prerequisite of evaluating the value of our own existence in the sands of earth. It is our life and we can change it whatever the hell we want. This is why I left the redpill/Mgtow scene. They tell you some statistics which has strong validity about primitive and superficial nature of women as a whole, but what they lack the sufficient standard tell you is how to become an individual as a whole. I shall forever deem Mgtow as an ideology because it only repeats what we already know, not changing our frame of thinking tou much in regards to approaching the daily tribulations of life (like a philosophy SUPPOSED TO DO, as they claim their digital sector to be a philosophy which is a joke!).