Women are animals

damzy

Women are animals

Since high school l have seen them. All those who were in my classes. All pretty ones, all skinny ones, all all. They are all wh*res. They wear provocative and exciting clothes to show boys, to show us what we will never touch, what we will never undress. Nearly of all them had boyfriends in high school, a part of them have never passed a summer single and alone. All Christmas and New Year with alchohol and sex, since 15 years old. And of course they succeeded in school, because it is their work and competitive advantage in life.

First time sex in the honeymoon ? They don’t know it. In fact, sex has been a common thing in their life. Like drinking water or breathing.

They don’t know the state of men in our century, because they never thought about it. In fact, in their mind, all boys have had at least one girlfriend in high school. Oh you didn’t have ? Don’t be afraid, one day yours will come. That’s what they say. But what do they think ? In their little brain, a brain which is only good to retranscribe what a teacher said, they hate you, they make fun of you, they have pity for you, they hope you will stay and rope with that condition.

In the world, humans work and fight for ressources and pleasure. These are the two only things in life. There is nothing else. Why so many wars ? For money, for oil, for stones, uranium, lithium and soon, we will see wars for water, if we are still alive. These are the ressources. Where is the pleasure in it ? The pleasure has already been known. All men who declare war are married, have had more sex than all this forum combined. They only care and do it for the next generation, for their children, for letting them live better than they lived. And of course their children will.

In the wild animal world, and precisely in the lion world, males are kicked out of their pride when they are young adult. Do you know why ? Because the dominant male, their father, fear that the sons will get the females and the ressources. That’s the only reason. Females never fight, they only hunt and reproduce, and of course with the winners, the dominants, the strongest ones. Not with weak ones.

And what happens when a dominant male is beaten ? He ropes and dies alone, in his injuries, just a few days after his loss.
The same case is applicable to humans. The girls you see outsite, in your class, in a party, or everywhere, have only one purpose : reproduce with the dominant man. They are sl*ts, c*nts, wh*res. They don’t love you, they even don’t love themselves. They are mean, they only want the ressources and the pleasure, without any effort. They never ask for a date, and even if they do it, they let the man do everything. Maybe you didn’t know it, but having the ultimate pleasure in life is not free, you have to fight to get it.

Women are animals. They don’t think. They never think. World poverty ? They don’t care. Female doctor ? Scammers. They will take you 200$ for a unique sting. Sting sting string. Yes string. They wear little and sexy strings inside their jeans, for their man, not for you, not for us. We are cows, cash cows, they only want one thing from us, our money. Get our hardly obtained ressources, our unique value in this world. They want to get it very easily. How ? As a doctor, as a lawyer, coach, psychologist and so on. They work 1real hour a day, and earn more than you at the end of the month.
Services. Yes services. They love it. The female percentage of law colleges ? More than 70%.

Will you ever trust a female lawyer ?
A female doctor ?
A female psychologist ?

Of course not. Because they are dumb. They are your money daemons.

Protect your wallet from them because they excell in taking money from the poors, from you.

They are animals. They live like animals. They eat like animals.

Hunt them.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
Guess what? You're an animal too.
Hunt them.
Assuming you don't imply killing, which'd win you a life-long trip to banana island, that's too much off-topic. It's not PUA forum, OK?. You've been warned. I trust you will avoid making dubious statements in the future.

heyhowareyoudoing

BANNED
Are you seriously saying that ALL women are animals? What if I said something along the lines of, “All men are dogs” (which I do not believe in the slightest)? That is a blanket statement. If you could just go out there and talk to women, you’d see that they’re not bad and that you’re just making stuff up.
You really think women wear short shorts just to taunt and tease you? You don’t think maybe it’s a summer month, or maybe she was working out or something? You’re jumping to all these illogical and made-up conclusions without even having any reasonable evidence.
And we are NOT all wh*res! I am 17 years old and I have never slept with a guy or even kissed one, no matter who asks me out. Most of my girl friends are still virgins as well. Sir, if you could just please open your eyes and stop hating women, maybe they’d like you! You’re literally saying how much you hate them, saying that they’re dumb animals, degrading them, and you have the audacity to wonder why women don’t seem to like you?
Plus, there are tons of smart women! At my high school, there are just as many girls in advanced/AP/honors classes as there are guys, if not more—AND, they’re doing just as well, if not better! I, personally, have excellent grades in all of my classes and am doing better than many of my guy friends.
That is NOT to say, however, that “all women are smarter than men” or that “women are superior,” because these are blanket statements and they are wrong. I don’t know any women in REAL LIFE that believe that. I think that men and women are equal in most contexts, and that YOU, in fact, are the one that isn’t thinking logically or rationally. Sorry. Maybe go out and talk to a real girl. You’re getting all your “facts” from this forum, and the guys on this forum don’t know anything about girls.

Alex

Hey, so I just learned that my brother is an uncle and am new to understanding this group. I have found a lot of conflicting information in the news, but I’m not quick to believing them as many have questionable references and would much rather hear from the experts. Could you explain the distaste for women amongst incels? I don’t quite understand weather this distaste is the cause of celibacy or an effect of it. I want to be supportive and would really appreciate your help!

Unagi

Alex said:
Hey, so I just learned that my brother is an uncle and am new to understanding this group. I have found a lot of conflicting information in the news, but I’m not quick to believing them as many have questionable references and would much rather hear from the experts. Could you explain the distaste for women amongst incels? I don’t quite understand weather this distaste is the cause of celibacy or an effect of it. I want to be supportive and would really appreciate your help!
I think a primary issue commonly found among incels who dislike women is that they have been ignored, beaten, and outright made fun of by the vocal minority of women who don’t give a ѕhit about them.

It’s common to find people who don’t care about you, and even more common to find people who outright hate you because of how you look, your financial status, etc.

I think these things are what stems into the idea of “Women just want sex and the safety of the dominant male, and that women are animals” mentality. I believe it’s a two-sided situation when it comes to being an incel, regardless of whether it is voluntary or not.

One involves the expectations that society puts on men/women that can make them feel worthless. I mean, look at all these clothing/perfume ads. They oversexualize not only the female body, but the male body. This makes women look like wh*res and make normal men feel like they aren’t good enough.

Another is the outlook and views of these said incels. Because of the stress society puts on them, it can cause isolation on both sides. Society outcasts them, then they give up an become distant, not letting many people into their circle.

It’s a cycle. I certainly do believe this is only a small part as to why some people sincerely feel this way.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
My question is, if the majority of women are not sadistic then why is it so hard for me to find a woman who loves me (other than my mother of course.)

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
True story. One time I found a woman who (I thought) loved me. Then ghosts me the next day for no reason.

In b4 victim shaming bp.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
lordoftheincels said:
My question is, if the majority of women are not sadistic then why is it so hard for me to find a woman who loves me (other than my mother of course.)
Because you aren't Chad impr0ving y0ur pers0nality. Also, love is a deal, your mother expects her investments to pay off when you marry a nice girl, start earning big bux, become a decent human bean and ѕhit. A Chad is trustworthy enough for all females to give him the love credit, but you sweatie have to work on your personality.

tremor said:
Also, love is a deal, your mother expects her investments to pay off when you marry a nice girl, start earning big bux, become a decent human bean and ѕhit.
Why don't you believe that motherly love is unconditional and she just wishes you the best?

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
nevergonnagiveyouup said:
Why don't you believe that motherly love is unconditional and she just wishes you the best?
These are the same words, but under bluepill coating.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
nevergonnagiveyouup said:
tremor said:
Also, love is a deal, your mother expects her investments to pay off when you marry a nice girl, start earning big bux, become a decent human bean and ѕhit.
I have to agree...I think motherly love is completely devoid of agenda, at least in my case. My mom's a total asexual and never gave me the slightest help or advice in terms of dating. Expresses almost zero or no regret that I don't have grandchildren. Giving her advice on money was usually brushed off and sidelined as well.

lordcel

BANNED
dude, I imagine you've either been hurt by women, or have high anxiety/no social skills. improve yourself. Work on yourself, stop caring so much about those harpies. You can be happy on your own. Once you are happy alone, women might gravitate towards you. As soon as you start depending on others for your happiness, you are setting yourself up to fail. You are partially right about how savage women are, remember men are too. We all have wants/needs, relationships are simply exchanges. As for young women dressing provocatively, blame society. As for people treating sex like shangri-la, same ѕhit. Good luck my man. If I were you, I'd take a vacation and focus on myself, you seem to be in a dark place and you are blaming others for ѕhit that doesn't matter at the end of the day.

vultr

BANNED
No. Women are not animals, they have been property during the whole of history. So find out how to own one or more than one and period.