Women and their obsession with affairs

Novosadjanin

32y old, mentalcel, wizard
So I was having nightwalk last night in a city center. All alone in a crowd ofc.

I never paid much attention before, but still had to notice and overhear on the streets how much women talk about their relationships/affairs.

So I decided to perform a little "experiment". I looked for 2 girls in group, aged 20-30, got close to them just enough to hear what they talk about as subtle as I could (hopefully I didn't look like a creep).
Final result of the experiment was that out of 23 "samples" (where 1 sample consists of 2 girls aged 20-30 as I already said), 20 of them were talking about relationships/affairs. Remaining ones talked about exams, college and that stuff. That's mind-boggling. It seems like they are programmed by nature to have affairs. Does anyone here having the same impression? If not, what do they talk about in general? What are their interests and goals? That's what I always wondered, but seems like I am finally finding out. Their life is generally consumed with sexual function either as a "sex-toy" or as a mother.

I feel like they are not even capable to commit themselves to have long-standing relationship. Is it because of the nature, or nurture, or both?

Last edited:

Demir

Incels.Net Novice
It is almost a norm in Serbia nowadays that people have affairs

Novosadjanin

Keep observing if it isn’t too much suіcіde fuel for you, lessons on female nature need to be taught regularly.
Oh, you got that right. Witnessing all that as an incel is as painful and suicidal as it can possibly be.
I usually balance out between ignoring and facing reality. Currently I am in this phase of facing it, until frustration accumulates enough and make me back off to my room for some time.

NRApoorboy

Incels.Net Novice
sharia law needs to be enforced & women need to be stripped from social media & the workforce, women are children, you don't give the privileges of an adult to children

Chad Only

Incels.Net Junior
You only need to look at their favorites movies and books. They're all based on their obsession with getting their dream Chad.

Player

Card-loving-wizard-wanabee-novelist from Belarus
I had normal conversations only with already long-married women.

Enzo

Incels.Net Junior
I feel like they are not even capable to commit themselves to have long-standing relationship. Is it because of the nature, or nurture, or both?

I think it's more that they're looking for long term support and financial stability from a man who is perhaps not all that good looking or well hung then get their sexual appetite fulfilled elsewhere from a man with superior genes. Fair enough as it doesn't particularly do anyone any harm. It may do their significant other/long term sexual partner harm if they ever found out but as long as they're careful to make sure they don't find out then that will keep their relationship secure. They probably shouldn't gossip about it though, there could be some kind of loner incel on the loose who wants to hear everything they have to say by creeping in. Normies wouldn't normally do that kind of thing.

Novosadjanin

Novosadjanin said:

I think it's more that they're looking for long term support and financial stability from a man who is perhaps not all that good looking or well hung then get their sexual appetite fulfilled elsewhere from a man with superior genes. Fair enough as it doesn't particularly do anyone any harm. It may do their significant other/long term sexual partner harm if they ever found out but as long as they're careful to make sure they don't find out then that will keep their relationship secure. They probably shouldn't gossip about it though, there could be some kind of loner incel on the loose who wants to hear everything they have to say by creeping in. Normies wouldn't normally do that kind of thing.
While I agree that that is a frequent scenario you are describing, I actually believe that women are genuinely programmed to have affairs. Like, to have affair just for the sake of having an affair. Don't know how to explain myself better :D . If we look through history of development of human society, that kinda makes sense since for millennia women who didn't have a "back-up plan", often found themselves suffer in case of loosing your mate.

They probably shouldn't gossip about it though, there could be some kind of loner incel on the loose who wants to hear everything they have to say by creeping in. Normies wouldn't normally do that kind of thing.
That wasn't "creepness" :D . It was rather a research. "A deeper look into enemy's territory" :D . Like football teams doing scouting reports of their next opponent.

Chad Only

Incels.Net Junior
While I agree that that is a frequent scenario you are describing, I actually believe that women are genuinely programmed to have affairs. Like, to have affair just for the sake of having an affair. Don't know how to explain myself better :D . If we look through history of development of human society, that kinda makes sense since for millennia women who didn't have a "back-up plan", often found themselves suffer in case of loosing your mate.
Women are programmed to be pounded by the biggest Chad who's ready to pound her at any moment. They're always shopping around.