Women and me

fashi

Incels.Net Junior
So I've been posting on and off here a lot lately. I feel like this is a safe space for me to sit and rant about women and the stupid shit that they do. I hate how were supposed to give them this instant pass where they can do whatever they wan't and even remotely criticizing them is considered sexist. YET THEY CAN SIT THERE AND BLAME MEN FOR EVERYTHING AND TALK SHIT!!! Fuck them honestly.

Anyways, I don't think I'm an incel. But what I can say is that women are fucking annoying as hell and I really hate their behaviours. For example how they can sit and say how ohhh men have it so easy and ohhh men can date people easier. Women are naturally more prone to men approaching them and turning one man down could mean a better reward in the long run. They don't do it because they don't want a relationship it's because they don't like you! They sit and bitch about how no one wants them and then go out to parties and whore around all day. I've had my female friends sit and talk about how bad they want sex or say how they gave head but Can't date someone if they're not a "goody two shoes". I've recently actually been denied by a girl solely because I wasn't tall enough!! FUCK WOMEN. Pieces of shit that deserve to burn in hell. Mods if you dont like that pls dont ban me just remove post. Also this isn't braincels so I think I get a pass (think) anyways. Ive been led on my women multiple times because at the end of the day all they want is someone to sit and bitch to and get all the attention they want while being in control and not getting anything negative sent their way. It's so stupid honestly and I hate how they think they can get away with it. No wonder why people become school shooters. I would hate myself if I faced this 24/7 too. I've only put myself out there a couple of time and have been denied every single one. I've never had a girl I asked out want me back. Solely because I don't look good enough and because I'm not tall enough.


Feels bad man

That's all folks
 

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
100 percent agree... I dont ever have conversations anymore with girls, whats the POINT? Whenever Ive even had a casual conversation, I know they are thinking "ewwww, get away from me"... Thats HORRIBLE! If you ARENT a male model, they want nothing to do with you..
 

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I've had conversations...mostly one sided lol...They'd ramble on to me and I'd pretend to be interested lol... I'm not a normie and even some of the high iq girls are boring to me... Of course this girl was only 120 iq so only medium iq, but narcissists exaggerate their features and she claimed to be high iq. High iq girls are more interesting to talk to, almost always married, sometimes even flirting with me and feeling sexual arousal, I never do get laid though because their loyalty is ultimately with their husbands. If you are talking about normie girls, forget it, all they talk about is the weather and jersey shore or kim kardashian, its boring and vapid. Especially boring when you are letting her ramble knowing it will lead only to soft rejection and more endless sexual frustration, its just taking up your time.
 

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
fashi said:
So I've been posting on and off here a lot lately. I feel like this is a safe space for me to sit and rant about women and the stupid ѕhit that they do. I hate how were supposed to give them this instant pass where they can do whatever they wan't and even remotely criticizing them is considered sexist. YET THEY CAN SIT THERE AND BLAME MEN FOR EVERYTHING AND TALK ѕhit!!! Fuck them honestly.

Anyways, I don't think I'm an incel. But what I can say is that women are fucking annoying as hell and I really hate their behaviours. For example how they can sit and say how ohhh men have it so easy and ohhh men can date people easier. Women are naturally more prone to men approaching them and turning one man down could mean a better reward in the long run. They don't do it because they don't want a relationship it's because they don't like you! They sit and bitch about how no one wants them and then go out to parties and wh*re around all day. I've had my female friends sit and talk about how bad they want sex or say how they gave head but Can't date someone if they're not a "goody two shoes". I've recently actually been denied by a girl solely because I wasn't tall enough!! FUCK WOMEN. Pieces of ѕhit that deserve to burn in hell. Mods if you dont like that pls dont ban me just remove post. Also this isn't braincels so I think I get a pass (think) anyways. Ive been led on my women multiple times because at the end of the day all they want is someone to sit and bitch to and get all the attention they want while being in control and not getting anything negative sent their way. It's so stupid honestly and I hate how they think they can get away with it. No wonder why people become school shooters. I would hate myself if I faced this 24/7 too. I've only put myself out there a couple of time and have been denied every single one. I've never had a girl I asked out want me back. Solely because I don't look good enough and because I'm not tall enough.


Feels bad man

That's all folks
Unlike others here who have at least been flirted with by women or had the power to reject girls, I've never had a girl even remotely interested in me, never had a girl want to date me, never went on a date, never had a girl even acknowledge my existence. So, any chance I get at talking to a hot girl (regardless if she's dumb or not) I try my best to keep her talking to me as long as possible.
 

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Thats kind of cuck but kind of the opposite of cuck because its like, still trying to ascend so I think its a good idea actually. With me I'm just LDARing right now but one of these years I'm gonna get back in the game. Right now my mind is on a cooldown period after all the rejection and bs women have put me through, and I dont feel like putting myself out there again just yet.
 

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
lordoftheincels said:
Thats kind of cuck but kind of the opposite of cuck because its like, still trying to ascend so I think its a good idea actually. With me I'm just LDARing right now but one of these years I'm gonna get back in the game. Right now my mind is on a cooldown period after all the rejection and bs women have put me through, and I dont feel like putting myself out there again just yet.
At least it worked for you a bit. Like, at least SOME women find you attractive. With me, there's not a single female creature (animal, human, alien, plant) that wants to be with me.
 

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
lordoftheincels said:
Thats kind of cuck but kind of the opposite of cuck because its like, still trying to ascend so I think its a good idea actually. With me I'm just LDARing right now but one of these years I'm gonna get back in the game. Right now my mind is on a cooldown period after all the rejection and bs women have put me through, and I dont feel like putting myself out there again just yet.
At least it worked for you a bit. Like, at least SOME women find you attractive. With me, there's not a single female creature (animal, human, alien, plant) that wants to be with me.
My life is not good. But its a free country so you can envy me all you want. I still never got to have sex with them because they declared their loyalty to their husbands. I tried to push it further but their loyalty was fierce and undeniable. All I got was 5 minutes of female warmth, no sex out of the deal. If your goal is simply to experience physical intimacy with a female, that can be arranged, for the right price.
 

reg509

Incels.Net Novice
lordoftheincels said:
My life is not good. But its a free country so you can envy me all you want. I still never got to have sex with them because they declared their loyalty to their husbands. I tried to push it further but their loyalty was fierce and undeniable. All I got was 5 minutes of female warmth, no sex out of the deal. If your goal is simply to experience physical intimacy with a female, that can be arranged, for the right price.
I'm sure that so called "loyalty" wouldn't go any farther than "hey babe" if you were a chad.
 

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
reg509 said:
lordoftheincels said:
My life is not good. But its a free country so you can envy me all you want. I still never got to have sex with them because they declared their loyalty to their husbands. I tried to push it further but their loyalty was fierce and undeniable. All I got was 5 minutes of female warmth, no sex out of the deal. If your goal is simply to experience physical intimacy with a female, that can be arranged, for the right price.
I'm sure that so called "loyalty" wouldn't go any farther than "hey babe" if you were a chad.
They said they had a newborn to take care of, had she had a family, and couldn't deal with the guilt. I was feeling the vibes, I was so damn close. A different chick, who sees with me eye to eye, I've held her hand and bumped her butt. She gives good vibes but...her loyalty is strong. She's married to a rich guy and has a huge family, and she just says its wrong to have sex with me, so I gave up.

Single women are always cold and standoffish to me though. I don't blame the cosmos though...single women obviously are very picky and have some kind of mental disorder so I'd expect them to be very difficult to deal with. If single women were not...then they wouldn't be single.
 

reg509

Incels.Net Novice
I find it absurd to suggest that foids have the capacity to feel guilt. Guilt requires both morality and empathy. The empathy to picture the affect your negative actions would have on others, and the morality to not want to cause others suffering. Obviously incels know firsthand that foids possess neither aforementioned traits, so I seriously doubt the excuse that any female is "too loyal" they've just already got acceptable chads. I'm certain that loyalty would disappear had you been a gigachad greater than their current chad.
 

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
reg509 said:
I find it absurd to suggest that foids have the capacity to feel guilt. Guilt requires both morality and empathy. The empathy to picture the affect your negative actions would have on others, and the morality to not want to cause others suffering. Obviously incels know firsthand that foids possess neither aforementioned traits, so I seriously doubt the excuse that any female is "too loyal" they've just already got acceptable chads. I'm certain that loyalty would disappear had you been a gigachad greater than their current chad.
Possibly. But my current theory is that women have 2 personas, a jekyll and hyde. Sexually they are monsters, but non-sexually they are pussies that feel shame and guilt over trivial shit. If it was a war, most women, would refuse to pull the trigger on an enemy soldier, and if they'd did shoot someone they'd be crying and sobbing about how bad it feels, then rope. Ironic because they probably would have rejected him and caused him to rope, but they feel no guilt over that, just guilt over ending his misery.
 
Top