Women all have numerous guys into their looks

MaxCady

Incels.Net Novice
For myself, I've liked all kinds of women except obese, too fat or chubby. "Thickness" -- or too much bodyfat -- tends to be the only disqualifier to me. I've found girls with glasses and small tits a turn on, likewise I do like the Supermodel look, but also the plain jane healthy girl next door look. One thing that shocked me when I was young was just how many other guys 'liked' the plain women I liked. I thought that plain Joanna with her small boobs wouldn't be getting much male attention and therefore I'd have a chance with her - but I was wrong. Joanna, who was 13, had been having sex since 12, and was seeing a 15yo boy that was nearly 1 foot taller than my 13yo self (5'2 vs. 5'11). No doubt she was cute to a lot of guys.

One important factor I've noticed is that female modelling and attractiveness is very sociopoliticized, and more importantly, there is a much wider market of women that men will find attractive. Male models or "good looking men" on the other hand have pretty set standards - face, height and build.

One day you hear about obese female models, the next, you hear about ethnic female models, the next you hear about natural aryan models, the next you hear about female bodybuilder models, the next day you hear about (X), and I believe this to be about sociopolitical stances, but also because men will always have different preferences, or at least have less rigid rules about what they like in a woman. Does she have some chub but absolutely gorgeous eyes? Many men will see merit. Does she have a plain face but a great butt? Men will see merit. Does she have plain features, is short in height but is really photogenic and just “alluring”? Men will see merit.

Women however can only be marketed to within very specific confines, which is the best of the best. If you showed women two pictures, one of young Rob Lowe, and one of Travis Fimmel, who would be picked more attractive? Probably neither, because neither of them are a spotlight celebrity at the moment, and women will opt for Ryan Reynolds or Chris Hemsworth.

Men like looking at women, period. Men will always find something beautiful even in the most deformed woman, but women only like powerful, striking men, which is why you could have a lot of female models of any diverse backgrounds, but we know that 5’2 balding Indian janitor isn’t going to make it into modeling because of his Amber eyes.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Friendly reminder that many obese 0/10 landwhales get more attention than most normie males and even some chads. (Yet the narrative is that female privilege doesn't exist.)

Males just seem to be kinder people than women and aren't bigotted. Even many racists will be willing to fuck a black chick. Men have open minded sexual preferences when it comes to women, but women stick to a rigid bigot dogma at all times (like he must be tall.) Then go around pretending they are sjws of equality.

Normies are so selfish that if I posted this on youtube, I would automatically be "accused" of being a short person. They are so selfish and have so little empathy they cannot possible fathom how a tall person like me could care about short people.

MaxCady

Incels.Net Novice
lordoftheincels said:
Friendly reminder that many obese 0/10 landwhales get more attention than most normie males and even some chads. (Yet the narrative is that female privilege doesn't exist.)

Males just seem to be kinder people than women and aren't bigotted. Even many racists will be willing to fuck a black chick. Men have open minded sexual preferences when it comes to women, but women stick to a rigid bigot dogma at all times (like he must be tall.) Then go around pretending they are sjws of equality.

Normies are so selfish that if I posted this on youtube, I would automatically be "accused" of being a short person. They are so selfish and have so little empathy they cannot possible fathom how a tall person like me could care about short people.
Normies cannot grasp reality that women are the bigoted and more rigidly shallower sex, its just too uncomfortable for them to deal with, and just think any guy that points this basic fact out is an obese neckbeard basement virgin woman-hater. It's laughable that they all think we're basically 0/10 guys that wanted Stacie's (7+/10). But that's their modus operandi to make themselves feel the winner in this argument.

Look at my case with Joanna. We were both 13. I was no doubt a cute kid but my small skeleton and underdeveloped look held me back ( I was 5'2 and maybe less than 85lbs). Yet Joanna's underdeveloped look (she looked 11 and was 4'10) didn't hold her back getting a guy 2 years older and 13 inches taller, while refusing to accept me, more or less her looksmatch.