woman triggered by me lifting in gym includes (video)

JakeSimmonds

BANNED
So I was filming a set and this whale comes over and tells me not to drop the weight on the floor after failing the last rep

LMFAO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiMfLNor4ug

went on without caring, not even worth a fight over, she went over and told some other guy off for deadlifting because it "makes to much noise"

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
Won't watch. Dropping weights on the floor is low IQ, however many landwhales you le trigger.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Lifting weights is high IQ. Brain maxxing and maxflow.

I think actual act of lifting weights is low IQ. Its boring and repetitive. The higher IQ the higher the need for novelty.

Also the whale was probably femcel. Can't get chad's attention and only getting approached by low status males. The low status males irritates her narcissism and makes her bitchmax.

ralpeg

BANNED
lordoftheincels said:

I think actual act of lifting weights is low IQ. Its boring and repetitive. The higher IQ the higher the need for novelty.

Also the whale was probably femcel. Can't get chad's attention and only getting approached by low status males. The low status males irritates her narcissism and makes her bitchmax.
Lifting weights doesn't have much to do with IQ at all.

ralpeg

BANNED
JakeSimmonds said:
at least she's not just aganst you

And the woman probably works there and was enforcing some policies.

Really good lift though. Especially at that height and weight. For that low BMI.

No need to go to failure every time though.. Also no need to drop the weight in that situation ;-)

I think maybe some customers get intimidated by weights dropping. Unless it's a hardcore gym.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
ralpeg said:
lordoftheincels said:

Building muscle and exercise brainmaxes brainflow.

ralpeg

BANNED
lordoftheincels said:
ralpeg said:
lordoftheincels said:

exercise in general helps with blood flow and can improve thinking, (but not building muscle specifically or absolutely anywhere, other than that it counts as exercise).

leg exercise specifically, can improve brain function.

it's good to be specific when things are specific and general when things are general. If bicep curls, it's because exercise helps. So it's the exercise rather than specifically building muscle in absolutely any area.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
ralpeg said:
lordoftheincels said:
ralpeg said:
exercise in general helps with blood flow and can improve thinking, (but not building muscle specifically or absolutely anywhere, other than that it counts as exercise).

leg exercise specifically, can improve brain function.

it's good to be specific when things are specific and general when things are general. If bicep curls, it's because exercise helps. So it's the exercise rather than specifically building muscle in absolutely any area.
Strength training was linked to better cognitive scores

https://www.drfuhrman.com/library/eat-to-live-blog/138/build-muscle-to-build-a-better-brain

randomuser123

BANNED
The way you were lifting looked very weird, like you could damage your arms and shoulders by those forms. Don't take them too personally, they may feel creeped by your looks but just do what make you feel good

ralpeg

BANNED
randomuser123 said:
The way you were lifting looked very weird, like you could damage your arms and shoulders by those forms. Don't take them too personally, they may feel creeped by your looks but just do what make you feel good
you aren't really saying much useful re his form unless you state exactly where you think his form is wrong, but looking at it, I think you're right.

His right arm (The viewer's left), is mad flexible at the elbow and is going way too far. There isn't really a need to extend 100% but that is going even over full extension! And the speed is mad fast at the top of the movement possibly putting a lot of pressure on the elbow.

Also (arm extensioin aside), i'm not sure if the elbows should be flaring out(i.e. that far from the body), even though it looks like a wide grip bench press.

And older lifters always advise not to let the elbows dip low (so in that sense not doing full range), because it's not good for the rotator cuff (which is in the shoulders).

4everalone

If the ground is designed to drop weights, she should leave you alone. It look like it's a free weight area, so weights will be dropped.

Just don't understand why you are doing that so heavy without a spot. From the start your right arm is not following the left, you gotta work on that.

What an ugly woman.