woman takes my money

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't have sex with women or find a relationship. I met a woman online who makes me send her my money.

It seemed wrong initially but she knows I'm worthless but she has given me purpose by allowing me to serve her and buy her things. Sometimes I get to see her too.

It makes going to work easier knowing I've got some purpose.
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
davidschwarzkopf said:
I can't have sex with women or find a relationship. I met a woman online who makes me send her my money.

It seemed wrong initially but she knows I'm worthless but she has given me purpose by allowing me to serve her and buy her things. Sometimes I get to see her too.

It makes going to work easier knowing I've got some purpose.
This seems like a troll post, but as it doesn't seem explicitly hostile towards incels I'm not giving a warning.
 
it's not a troll post - i feel conflicted about it and joined this forum as it seemed to understand beta minds and was just curious to opinions
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
davidschwarzkopf said:
it's not a troll post - i feel conflicted about it and joined this forum as it seemed to understand beta minds.
I don't think social anxiety is the same as being beta. To be honest, I have no idea why you feel good giving women who don't care about you your money.
 
i can't do anything else. I'm a failure sexually and in many other ways. It makes me feel good because it brings her happiness and she tells me I'm good when I obey her and do what she wants. It bestows some value on my existence.
 

tremor

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
davidschwarzkopf said:
i can't do anything else. I'm a failure sexually and in many other ways. It makes me feel good because it brings her happiness and she tells me I'm good when I obey her and do what she wants. It bestows some value on my existence.
If it's that bad and you don't have sex with her for the money, maybe you could get a dog. It'll be loyal to you at least. There's a reason they say better incel than cuck.
 
Possibly but she’s in my head and has brainwashed me. I’ve become addicted to her.

I can’t explain it. She’s knows I’m a cuck by nature and has helped me accept it. She’s given me a role and the closest access I could have to a woman. She’s also incredibly beautiful.

She plans on taking more control over my life to help me accept my place in society with some contentment.
 

tremor

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
davidschwarzkopf said:
Possibly but she’s in my head and has brainwashed me. I’ve become addicted to her.

I can’t explain it. She’s knows I’m a cuck by nature and has helped me accept it. She’s given me a role and the closest access I could have to a woman. She’s also incredibly beautiful.

She plans on taking more control over my life to help me accept my place in society with some contentment.
Man, give up trolling or cut down on bluepills. In your present state you just don't belong here, to be frank.
 
Not blue pilled at all. It’s actually very subversive given the economic structure of the world we live in.

She doesn’t bullshit about it. She’s knows I’m a piece of ѕhit and tells me about it. Laughs at my inadequacies. It’s a lot more honest than what the Disney propaganda the mainstream is fed.

It’s helped me cope by sexualising all my insecurities. I’m sure a lot of other incells would love it.

MOD EDIT: No most of us wouldn't actually.
 

tremor

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
davidschwarzkopf said:
Not blue pilled at all. It’s actually very subversive given the economic structure of the world we live in.
Your struggle.
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
davidschwarzkopf said:
Not blue pilled at all. It’s actually very subversive given the economic structure of the world we live in.

She doesn’t bullshit about it. She’s knows I’m a piece of ѕhit and tells me about it. Laughs at my inadequacies. It’s a lot more honest than what the Disney propaganda the mainstream is fed.

It’s helped me cope by sexualising all my insecurities. I’m sure a lot of other incells would love it.
At first I thought you were funny but now my gut is detecting that you might be a hostile.

You are free to speak about yourself and your own mind. But your absurd views are not the norm. If you are a troll who came to manipulate incels to become as pathetic are you are, you are in for a rude awakening. Next post like this where you are speaking for all incels, gets another warning and or ban.

I mean most of us have fetishes. But when I think about a girl dominating me, its about being in bed. Sex is in the equation. You are different. You have a findomme fetish and you don't even get sex out of the deal. You're insane.
Not blue pilled at all. It’s actually very subversive given the economic structure of the world we live in.
What exactly do you mean by this?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top