Woman still looking for Chad over 5ft11 at age 48 (w/three kids)

MaxCady

Incels.Net Novice
Just lol. Why a menopausic post waller can't get the attention of a 18yo 8/10 woman with no kids? Why? This enigma might require deeper research. :?

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Women are the biggest bastards and bigots but they always go around with their BULLSHIT memes about "peace and love" and "ending waycizm".

Let's say what women fucking are, the punchline of this entire cosmic joke.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
The funniest thing about it is that she can get what she want, she looks good, even great for her age and has a job. All this is likely to beat her single mother status, even though it's rightfully a major turnoff.

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
Stupid bitch. I just wanna make a bunch of fake profiles of different Chads and message her, calling her ugly -- just to see her reaction lol

Oldgeezer

Incels.Net Junior
WelcomeTo...I have done this though not so initially insulting but more cruel overall. In my introduction post I talked about Internet dating. I was so tired of the rejection and non responses that I actually created 2 'Chad' accounts making them, IIRC, a surgeon and Wall Street banker (Hey I was making good money so no big deal for the subscriptions). I spent time, snagged some photographs of some tall handsome dudes and watched all those who rejected me jump on those accounts. I would talk to some who particularly were irritating...lead them on...set up a personal meeting and (of course) stand them up. When they contacted or called back asking why would say something like "Well, after second thought I don't think you are attractive enough for me".

It was very cathartic...but got old pretty soon and I stopped.

It was very interesting the HUGE amount of activity those accounts would get! I didn't even have to contact anyone.

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
Oldgeezer said:
WelcomeTo...I have done this though not so initially insulting but more cruel overall. In my introduction post I talked about Internet dating. I was so tired of the rejection and non responses that I actually created 2 'Chad' accounts making them, IIRC, a surgeon and Wall Street banker (Hey I was making good money so no big deal for the subscriptions). I spent time, snagged some photographs of some tall handsome dudes and watched all those who rejected me jump on those accounts. I would talk to some who particularly were irritating...lead them on...set up a personal meeting and (of course) stand them up. When they contacted or called back asking why would say something like "Well, after second thought I don't think you are attractive enough for me".

It was very cathartic...but got old pretty soon and I stopped.

It was very interesting the HUGE amount of activity those accounts would get! I didn't even have to contact anyone.
Hahaha. Epic. I might try that some day. Women look at ugly men and go, "hm, I do not like that face. I do not want to open my vaginal canal for his penis because I just do not like the way he looks. I'm going to look for Chad. I want Chad's cock right now and I WILL HAVE IT!" And they do get it. No effort involved.

MaxCady

Incels.Net Novice
tremor said:
The funniest thing about it is that she can get what she want, she looks good, even great for her age and has a job. All this is likely to beat her single mother status, even though it's rightfully a major turnoff.
Her skin is good but she's still around average. Not a stunner at all.