Woman on OkCupid suggests we go for breakfast

lowstatusmale

The Incel of Incels
I contacted her a few days ago when I saw we were a mutual match. Her responses have been short and delayed, but she did finally suggest we go for breakfast. She asked if I like Sushi which I don't. She also lives on the other side of town. Almost all signals say she is not really interested. I don't want to commute for 2 or more hours to most likely pay for 2 meals at a restaurant I would never eat at by myself. If she seemed keen, I may be willing to make the effort. I think she's just trying to get a nice meal out of the exchange, but I don't think she's worth it.

I have zero interest in any woman who shows little interest in me. Why do women think they can make a half-ass effort and still get any effort from a man?

Last edited:
  • Incel
Reactions: Che

Primordial94

Incels.Net Regular
I contacted her a few days ago when I saw we were a mutual match. Her responses have been short and delayed, but she did finally suggest we go for breakfast. She asked if I like Sushi which I don't. She also lives on the other side of town. Almost all signals say she is not really interested. I don't want to commute for 2 or more hours to most likely pay for 2 meals at a restaurant I would never eat at by myself. If she seemed keen, I may be willing to make the effort. I think she's just trying to get a nice meal out of the exchange, but I don't think she's worth it.

I have zero interest in any woman who shows little interest in me. Why do women think they can make a half-ass effort and still get any effort from a man?
It's because they know that men will put up with a lot from a women if it means that he gets to be with her.

lowstatusmale

The Incel of Incels
She is entertaining 20+ chads in her DMs. She probably talks to you when the guy she wants isn't responding. I see a full blown ghost coming but keep us updated.
She's 43. I'm guessing she is waiting to see if I will walk over hot coals for her. Low-value men have to do so much more to clear the bar. It's kind of weird. You can't have oneitis or be obsessed. That creeps them out, but you still have to go all out without seeming overly attached to them. Like I'm just going to spend $100 on a girl I kind of like.

TheRiddler

Incels.net Super Villian
TheRiddler said:
She is entertaining 20+ chads in her DMs. She probably talks to you when the guy she wants isn't responding. I see a full blown ghost coming but keep us updated.
She's 43. I'm guessing she is waiting to see if I will walk over hot coals for her. Low-value men have to do so much more to clear the bar. It's kind of weird. You can't have oneitis or be obsessed. That creeps them out, but you still have to go all out without seeming overly attached to them. Like I'm just going to spend $100 on a girl I kind of like.
At some point we have to be honest with ourselves. We ask ourselves what do we have to offer? If you're able to list some things then you've done the groundwork. Then when you speak to people and they don't see your value, it feels better when they move on, because your value is still present and they just missed it.

All we can do is self improve and become a better person and then try to build a connection with people. This is literally all we have. If people just reject you for your face - its usually the same women who complain about men a lot - they are unable to select and notice decent people. They live in perpetual cycles of broken relationships.

People accept the love they think they deserve - that came from a movie but forget which one.