Woman made a Chadfish expierment

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Still, I dont see what is wrong with praising whites for civilization. I have no plans to go to war with africa, so how am I bad for merely praising whites for making a civilization?

Personally, I am not a White Supremacist, as I view Japanese as the superior race, but I don't get why people get topsy turvy over someone who has pride in their own race. IQ charts dont lie.

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
"Incels are incels because of their personalities!"

*Literally makes fucking profiles on Tinder and other apps with a decent looking guy showing dark triad traits and gets tons of matches*

"THAT MEANS NOTHING! TINDER IS JUST A HOOKUP SITE! MEN DO THE SAME THING WITH WOMEN!" gimme a break lol

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
These same imbeciles had plebbit shut down r/Chadfish for """"""""""harassment""""""" because it was an incel community. But of course it's OK when they do that. Another indication how they inflame conflict for the sake of conflict.

Che

Staff
Still, I dont see what is wrong with praising whites for civilization. I have no plans to go to war with africa, so how am I bad for merely praising whites for making a civilization?
I don't know what this has to do with the post but whites isn't the first ones to make Civilazation

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I don't know what this has to do with the post but whites isn't the first ones to make Civilazation
Im saying its cuck to say chad is a bad guy for having pride in his own race. As long as he doesnt go to war with africa, its okay to be white.

Although, Africans kill more africans than whites ever have, so maybe some kind of peace mission to help.

Also, im not even a White supremacist because japanese are the superior race.

Che

Staff
Im saying its cuck to say chad is a bad guy for having pride in his own race. As long as he doesnt go to war with africa, its okay to be white.

Although, Africans kill more africans than whites ever have, so maybe some kind of peace mission to help.

Also, im not even a White supremacist because japanese are the superior race.
The world have more than just whites and blacks
The first Civilazation and empire was Mesopotamia, modern day Iraq
Also the Persians and Indians had Civilazations and empires when the whites were just tribes
I'm Mediterranean btw

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Ok, I nutted up and read the whole reddit thing. No hope for chadcels and not allowed to be a healthy male who lusts for some plump juicy tits.

All he said is he prefers women who are pale and white skin. Exact opposite of racist since he would date female Michael Jackson or albino black people. Then the angry sjws are up in arms like angry sandpeople of starwars.

Total double standard because femoids on okcupid say that its not racist to only date a certain race...but if even Chad says he likes a skin tone then sjws lose their mind. Cant win with entitled female mindset.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
The world have more than just whites and blacks
The first Civilazation and empire was Mesopotamia, modern day Iraq
Also the Persians and Indians had Civilazations and empires when the whites were just tribes
I'm Mediterranean btw
there were three main groups, the aryans, the semites, the negroids.

What is china and japan is a mix of negroids and aryans (eastern negroids.)

The aryans migrated as far south as Ethopia, but remained black people because of the climate.

The aryans migrated north to Europe, creating what we call "white people".

They moved to India and bred with negroids, creating the Indian tribes (Indo-Aryans).

The semites mostly stayed in Middle East but migrated outward after exiled by Egyptian Aryans.

Madagascar was closer to East Asia than Africa during pangea, that is why Madagascars have high levels of southeast asian dna.