Woman can only be blackpilled if they offer themselves to a truecel without charge.

Eyo Solo

114/216
Then they have put their money were their mouths are. Unless they do that than they are lying if they say they are blackpilled.

Defy

A fake world is a lot less painful than the real 1
    128/300
Man, femcels don't date incels for obvious reasons.

ronman12

89/139
If foids have had such though process we wouldn't have had any wars in the first place. The root problem is that foids are painted to be this nurturing, empathetic gender, while they're clearly not. They can endlessly talk about something, very passionately, in full support but ultimately their biology betrays them. A foid can go on and on about , say, being a racist and blah blah blah, but there have been many cases where these kind of women end up having sex with, and often babies with black guys. Vice versa is true as well, its a common phenomenon to see that foids who openly hate white dudes turn out to be having white boyfriends.
All I'm trying to say is, foids simply cannot put their money where their mouth is. Its a concept unknown to them. The worst part is they don't even realise the hypocrisy of it

Eyo Solo

114/216
If foids have had such though process we wouldn't have had any wars in the first place. The root problem is that foids are painted to be this nurturing, empathetic gender, while they're clearly not. They can endlessly talk about something, very passionately, in full support but ultimately their biology betrays them. A foid can go on and on about , say, being a racist and blah blah blah, but there have been many cases where these kind of women end up having sex with, and often babies with black guys. Vice versa is true as well, its a common phenomenon to see that foids who openly hate white dudes turn out to be having white boyfriends.
All I'm trying to say is, foids simply cannot put their money where their mouth is. Its a concept unknown to them. The worst part is they don't even realise the hypocrisy of it
Why do they ignore biology. I also had enough with the LGBT stuff its retаrded, trannies are not normal no matter what any fаg tells me.

Saint Mentalcel

The end is nigh
    137/300
It's funny how "Femcels" cry about being lonely all because orbiting Chad didn't work out for them while they got the looks status of a paper bag, yet idiot clowns only criticize us all because one guy who had way too high standards and then going on a shooting over not getting an airheaded blonde 10/10 Stacy "grouped" up with the incel movement. I like how these normies always strawman ѕhit just to fit their narratives, fuсking pathetic...

Defy

A fake world is a lot less painful than the real 1
    128/300
Defy said:
It's funny how "Femcels" cry about being lonely all because orbiting Chad didn't work out for them while they got the looks status of a paper bag, yet idiot clowns only criticize us all because one guy who had way too high standards and then going on a shooting over not getting an airheaded blonde 10/10 Stacy "grouped" up with the incel movement. I like these normies always strawman ѕhit just to fit their narratives, fuсking pathetic...
There are some legit Femcels. I can't discount that. However most of them self identify as such because ppl they find attractive don't want to be with them. Looks are subjective so of course they won't date incels. For them just simply existing they can have a mate. It may not be the ideal good looking guy but someone will want them emotionally, physically, etc..

Not gonna lie a lot of male incels do the same thing. It's hard to tell who is real and who isn't without more info about their situation.

Saint Mentalcel

The end is nigh
    137/300
MostHatedCel said:
Defy said:
It's funny how "Femcels" cry about being lonely all because orbiting Chad didn't work out for them while they got the looks status of a paper bag, yet idiot clowns only criticize us all because one guy who had way too high standards and then going on a shooting over not getting an airheaded blonde 10/10 Stacy "grouped" up with the incel movement. I like these normies always strawman ѕhit just to fit their narratives, fuсking pathetic...
There are some legit Femcels. I can't discount that. However most of them self identify as such because ppl they find attractive don't want to be with them. Looks are subjective so of course they won't date incels. For them just simply existing they can have a mate. It may not be the ideal good looking guy but someone will want them emotionally, physically, etc..

Not gonna lie a lot of male incels do the same thing. It's hard to tell who is real and who isn't without more info about their situation.
Still, they're able to still find a mate in life just for being female while guys can't find a single girl (ugly or not) because these foids only go for the attractive Chads that's over their looks status. The whole incel idea is not being able to find mates because of poor genes. You're no longer considered an incel if you manage to find someone and have sex without paying for it. Even I wouldn't consider myself incel anymore if I managed to find someone and get laid without paying to my surprise, i'd mostly move over to MGTOW after that. Never was a cuck for these foids and not going to start now. FYI, i am a truecel because of this society even though I can get extreme at times.

Thanatos

Æpêx Prêdâtør
    100/300
Then they have put their money were their mouths are. Unless they do that than they are lying if they say they are blackpilled.
Normies are all talk. They cry about mass shootings and the horrors of children dying but if a kid were helf at gunpoint, theyd turn tail and run.