Woman are evil for bluepill their sons

ugly_boy

Incels.Net Novice
Duck exactly what my mother was doing to me bluepillimg me.I isolated myself my home and live in separate room because she eill tell the greatñess and superiority of women among men and ask me to make a move or chase them or find someone .Like my life was depended on that she had zero confidence in me getting laid without hardwork and money.
My mother has a tactics for this first she love bomb me by calling at my apartment to come for visit home.then she shows me how unattractive my life was and how my cousins are all getting married and happy.some of my cousins are 90 percent sure I will never get a a girl (coincidentally).they are all training me love bombing me by saying "yeah there is this girl in this house and had some bad issues why can't we call her home to check after the." In this way there are not of calls going and I am sure no one ever give .women's are a team nkmattwr weather it is mother sister or lover they know we must suffer for their happiness and by evolution of humankind all the apewomens somehow manipulated ape mams with their hairy bodies andnthis process continues.for lakes of years and one generation cannotnrevetse the shot that happened naturally..we can try to stay incel like i personally don't want a girls coming behind me for charity.
Why cant be honest just one time and tell us the truth? but no she wants to bluepill you so you cant call her a wh*re for sucking Chad and Tyrone dicks before meeting your dad but remember always respect woman tee hee

Ropist

Incels.Net Regular
Women are weak and dumb. They only way they can win is by sticking together and manipulating men into doing what they want.

brokendog45

Incels.Net Regular
Women are weak and dumb. They only way they can win is by sticking together and manipulating men into doing what they want.
crazy how even your moms manipulating you they are truly evil even worse if you had a simp dad like me
woman do no wrong everything is your fault

IncelRescuer

Incels.Net Novice
Considering that they are operating in a cohesive and organized fashion to manipulate men implies they are highly intelligent.

The problem comes around is uniting the men. First off, Chads will oppose us at every turn because this hive mind mentality to oppress and emasculate betas and incels gives them more power. Secondly, the White Knights won't support us because when women are between 16 to 30, they are at their most beautiful and since every male desires them, the White Knights take every opportunity to terrorize us incels to gain favor with the women.

Try explaining this to your brainwashed mother...she will just scowl and say it's not true, even though it's happening all around you.

Women are NOT dumb because they oppress incels; this is more of a genetic trait in their gender where women naturally despise and look down upon incels and short ugly men in general. This doesn't make them dumb; prejudiced maybe, but not dumb.

Ropist

Incels.Net Regular
Secondly, the White Knights won't support us because when women are between 16 to 30, they are at their most beautiful and since every male desires them, the White Knights take every opportunity to terrorize us incels to gain favor with the women.
My hope is that one day white knights realize that terrorizing incels doesnt make them more attractive to women. More and more men are getting fucked over by feminism, including celebrities and politicians. Eventually men will get fed up with this ѕhit.

IncelRescuer

Incels.Net Novice
IncelRescuer said:
Secondly, the White Knights won't support us because when women are between 16 to 30, they are at their most beautiful and since every male desires them, the White Knights take every opportunity to terrorize us incels to gain favor with the women.
My hope is that one day white knights realize that terrorizing incels doesnt make them more attractive to women. More and more men are getting fucked over by feminism, including celebrities and politicians. Eventually men will get fed up with this ѕhit.
I assure you it will be a very long wait.