Woke up today, logged on google and realized that they're paying tribute to a Chad who killed himself

wizardcel

Brazilian sexual marxist and anti aoc advocate
Google can't get more pathetic than that. Imagine being born in a first world country besides being tall, athletic, with blond hair and blue eyes, and despite all that you still find reasons to kill yourself. I think life for some people is so easy that they get bored of life on easy mode. This is especially true for the Chads and Staceys of the world. They long for the next acid trip. Coping as we do here is beneath them. But even though you're a sassy soyboy, you'll still get praised and missed by others due to being a Chad. Cucks will say try to argue that it's not about looks.

IncelRescuer

Incels.Net Regular
Google can't get more pathetic than that. Imagine being born in a first world country besides being tall, athletic, with blond hair and blue eyes, and despite all that you still find reasons to kill yourself. I think life for some people is so easy that they get bored of life on easy mode. This is especially true for the Chads and Staceys of the world. They long for the next acid trip. Coping as we do here is beneath them. But even though you're a sassy soyboy, you'll still get praised and missed by others due to being a Chad. Cucks will say try to argue that it's not about looks.
Totally agree. Just pathetic. I feel no sympathy for someone who truly was born with privilege like that. But then again, I am not one of the many mourning women out there.