Winking

MentalCel100

Incels.Net Junior
So I was in an elevator and this girl winked at me. I was too shy to approach her. When I came home I had three masturbation sessions. I just don't know when girls tease or mock me I feel horny. Why do girls wink?

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
One time a girl invited me to a date then winked at me. The date was at like a 9-5 group gathering that lasted all day. I told her I'd think about it and probably would go, but wasn't sure (PUA tactics say never act too needy.)

I didn't go there as soon as it started, but showed up around lunch time. She wasn't there. I asked around and noone remembered seeing her there, but I could tell they could care less.

I started to feel the hurt building in me. But then another girl showed up and took an interest in me. I thought the Universe was being good to me, showing me I'd get a girl who's even better. So I asked her out and then she told me she was actually about to get married in a few days. I started to rage. I could not hide my resentment and frustration with the cruel universe anymore. Started screaming at the top of my lungs, said to her I was done with society and gonna go around spreading negative energy and misery to everyone I see.

To this day that day still haunts me. Sometimes I wonder had I showed up earlier, before lunch, if she would have showed up. Or what would have happened had I ignored PUA and simply told her the truth: That I was desperate for love. Maybe then it would have went a different way. I can't even remember the girls name which is the worst. Can't even find her on facebook. Every fibre in my gut feels pain and agony, like she could have been the one for me and I'll never find her again. I cope by remembering that she was slightly obese which helps me cope.

The strange part is that noone else remembers her name either or even seeing her. Sometimes I wonder if she was a demon or angel. I'm a little crazy but not crazy enough to hallucinate tulpas like that. It's like a Shamalyan movie or something.

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
lordoftheincels said:
One time a girl invited me to a date then winked at me. The date was at like a 9-5 group gathering that lasted all day. I told her I'd think about it and probably would go, but wasn't sure (PUA tactics say never act too needy.)

I didn't go there as soon as it started, but showed up around lunch time. She wasn't there. I asked around and noone remembered seeing her there, but I could tell they could care less.

I started to feel the hurt building in me. But then another girl showed up and took an interest in me. I thought the Universe was being good to me, showing me I'd get a girl who's even better. So I asked her out and then she told me she was actually about to get married in a few days. I started to rage. I could not hide my resentment and frustration with the cruel universe anymore. Started screaming at the top of my lungs, said to her I was done with society and gonna go around spreading negative energy and misery to everyone I see.

To this day that day still haunts me. Sometimes I wonder had I showed up earlier, before lunch, if she would have showed up. Or what would have happened had I ignored PUA and simply told her the truth: That I was desperate for love. Maybe then it would have went a different way. I can't even remember the girls name which is the worst. Can't even find her on facebook. Every fibre in my gut feels pain and agony, like she could have been the one for me and I'll never find her again. I cope by remembering that she was slightly obese which helps me cope.

The strange part is that noone else remembers her name either or even seeing her. Sometimes I wonder if she was a demon or angel. I'm a little crazy but not crazy enough to hallucinate tulpas like that. It's like a Shamalyan movie or something.

She wouldn't have been the one for you. I thought the same about the girl I met at the concert; the regret of not getting her name and number haunted me until I randomly saw her again. All those days spent thinking she was "the one for me". Eventually last night I found out she has blocked me/changed her number/ghosted me. Didn't even know her last name so I can't even find her on Facebook to have one last look at her. For incels there is no "one". There's no one for us. Not even some obese woman. We are in a realm of complete despair and loneliness.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
MentalCel100 said:
Why do girls wink?
Just quit thinking there is reason behind things they do. They are not the same as men, they are not equal to men.

Trouble with many incels is that they are feminists in their assumption that females have thoughts, ideas, reasoning similar to that of men. Of course IRL female behaviour can't possibly make any sense in this paradigm and then men wonder why and why females are so complicated and weird. It's not like this, just look from a more realistic angle and swallow the blackpill already.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I dunno. They way women treat men seems very similar to how a man would treat a gay man.

Say you are a straight man, and you are waiting for a hot girl but can't get one. And then a gay man hits you up for sex. Being desperate for company, you might talk with him, play with him, even go to the movies with him. But you would constantly put off the sex. Making up excuses and reasons why you and he can never have sex. Maybe even ghosting him or raging at him if he keeps asking for sex. In your mind, he doesn't deserve and explanation or being reasoned with. In fact, you might just reject him outright. And this scenario very much reminds me of how women treat most men. Seems to me...women just don't want us.