Will incels die out in the next few generations?

Addict66

Well-Known Member
    39/48
Seeing as how you need to be chad, chad lite or at least high tier normie to earn the right to breed and it's only gonna get worse, most of the western future generations should mostly consist of chad only genes, with ugly man becoming more and more rare.

Thoughts?
 

FatCel

Staff member
    224/300
No we will only get bigger and bigger womens standards gets higher each year so more men will qualify to be incels the 80/20 rule may soon be 90/10 rule chadlets will struggle like us in the future
 

Curryc£l

Active Member
    0/32
I can picture the future Incel now: my dad got my mom pregnant as well as multiple other women and was never around. My poor mom. (Proceeds to simp for the rest of his life).

The future at this rate is incels from single moms. If I'm allowed one cope at least I grew up with two parents.
 

Longinus

Well-Known Member
    131/300
Inferior women will still breed lol
Unless you plan on culling 80% of the population (male AND female), there will always be "ugly" males
 

Ojdhin

Others look for waifus, I make my own waifu
    33/34
Seeing as how you need to be chad, chad lite or at least high tier normie to earn the right to breed and it's only gonna get worse, most of the western future generations should mostly consist of chad only genes, with ugly man becoming more and more rare.

Thoughts?
Sex in the 21st century has little to do with reproduction. Look at the usage of birth control and abortion. Additionally, people are starting families later and later in life, also Chads are adulterous parasites that feed off soy marriages. When the soy and average looking men wake up and stop marrying, chads will have no way of propagating their genes. God knows most chads never get married and even if they do they are only 20% of the population (and God also knows that at least half of these chads are not gonna marry) which leaves 80% or more of women without any means of genetic survival. Should soy boys wisen up and swallow the black pill, foids will be without dowry or prospect. They will get what they deserve.

To answer your question, Incels wont die out. Every cuck and soy boy is an incel in denial. They are tricked into believing the lie of marriage. In reality they are just feeding a licentious wh*re and raising a spawn of illegitimate children. At this rate of the black pill it wont just be incels who will die out, but all of western civilization, unless they could humble themselves and denounce their hypergamous ways.
 

Nillekopp

sad subhuman garbage
    21/21
Cucks getting landwhales or roasties who hit the wall pregnant, will produce lots of incels in the future.
 

Defy

A fake world is a lot less painful than the real 1
    128/300
No. It's impossible unless you go to the extremes
 

DontWakeMe

Well-Known Member
    120/300
My dad was a chadlite. He's a bit better looking but I'm not ugly. but I'm retаrded though. I think he ashamed of me. he kinda abandon me but sent money for me several times. The number I used to call him on , he hung up on me last time, then the line got disconnected.
 
Top