Why?

Why, just why?

I was at the movie theater with some friends today. I was waiting outside for a ride home. Not much is happening when a girl comes up to me with her group behind her. She goes "Can you take of your beanie". I was half tired and just take it off. Let me remind before I say what shes about to say I do not know this girl, and have never interacted with her. This dumb fuсking wh*re just says "Yeah, you're ugly". This was not provoked I did nothing, so why did she do this? I know why, because shes a dumb fuсking Stacey and I don't fit the image of a chad. Her whole group proceed to laugh.

Menta

Women make it their life goal to make ugly mens lives a living hell , not like it already isn't I would've punched that stacy in the face till she looks like a bear attack victim so she can live a life feeling hideous

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
AfricanCel said:
I would have thrown my food or drink at her clothes. Dumb c*nt!
Its a good idea. They can't really press charges for assault if all you do is throw gross beverages on their clothes. Also the damages have to exceed 50 dollars before they are allowed to get their money back, although I may be mistaken not sure. So if she is wearing something fancy you may be screwed. Use a beverage that does not stain in that case. At most you'll get a misdemeanor, but there's a good chance the court will do nothing.

Bartperry

I hope you didn’t just stand there and take it. Always carry some linguistic venom in your back pocket to dish out in situations like this.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge user
Iguessimanincelnow said:
I was at the movie theater with some friends today. I was waiting outside for a ride home. Not much is happening when a girl comes up to me with her group behind her. She goes "Can you take of your beanie". I was half tired and just take it off. Let me remind before I say what shes about to say I do not know this girl, and have never interacted with her. This dumb fuсking wh*re just says "Yeah, you're ugly". This was not provoked I did nothing, so why did she do this? I know why, because shes a dumb fuсking Stacey and I don't fit the image of a chad. Her whole group proceed to laugh.
It's over for failed normie standardcels.