Why women have such high standards nowadays ?

bcroger2

I am 24. I think I look about average in appearance. I am 5'9", but on most dating sites I say that I am 5'11;" I also wear thick , basketball shoes which makes me look about 5'10" in real life. I workout, eat right, have about a 15% bodyfat which is slimmer than about 90% of males. I am in grad. school, not for rocket science, but I am not a hobo or retard either.

I made plenty of online dating accounts and got nothing besides obese and morbidly obese people. In real life the only people I attract are obese or very, very ugly people.Mostly obese Hispanic, 40-year-old swine. My sister and mom also think that I am handsome and believe that I can "easily" get girls, but my mom is over 60 and my sister is quite ugly and chubby, plus they are related to me, so of course their opinions don't mean ѕhit. I don't talk to a bunch of people, but I have talked to about 3 girls in the last year or so and talked to about 8 just in my 4.5 years of college total. I asked out 2.

Why do women have such high standards nowadays? When I was younger, I don't remember this being the case, perhaps only adult women (18+) have these standards? Perhaps this is the result of online dating where dumb women can have 100s of options to choose from. Thoughts?

bcroger2

Even my unattractive, chubby, sister only wants to date another doctor and would not settle for anything less. Shows how ridiculously high females set their standards.

Seems to me that online dating is a curse to incels and most men who are not in the top 95% in general.

Lordgoro

Agreed 100 percent.. The INTERNET itself was a curse for "unpopular" or any men thats NOT "chads".. Its RIDICULOUS

Cynicalsally

Im a woman and you sounded attractive until you mentioned "obese and very ugly people"

Perhaps you also have high standards

WelcomeToMyDNA

Unlike you, I'm ugly. You mog me in every way, dude. So, I know why women don't want me. It's clear as day. I'm simply ugly. No two ways about it lol.

Xero1101

Because women have can sex anytime they want, even the fat whale ones. It’s easy for women to reject guys because another opportunity will come along sooner or later. This naturally gives them a sense of entitlement and the belief that they can pick and choose...and they always go for the best looking men with the fattest wallets.

Throughout human history women have never had to earn sex, thats simply not how it works for them, the total opposite is true for men who need to wine and dine a woman and pamper her with gifts before the woman decides he’s earned sex, there is an exception though, slayer type chads don’t need to put much work in for sex, all they have to do is simply smile and they’re getting sex.

Slayer caliber chads are also very picky because they have that ability to pick only the most beautiful women they want.

bcroger2

Lordgoro said:
Agreed 100 percent.. The INTERNET itself was a curse for "unpopular" or any men thats NOT "chads".. Its RIDICULOUS
women are only good for child bearing and rearing. if this isn't evident by now you need to check in to a mental hospital

Lordgoro

bcroger2 said:
Lordgoro said:
women are only good for child bearing and rearing. if this isn't evident by now you need to check in to a mental hospital
You are correct.. haha

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
bcroger2 said:
Lordgoro said:
Women are good for nurturing a society. But most of them dont want to. They want to just let society rot.

Lordgoro

Hehe, humanity deserves to rot... Maybe after they die out finally another more worthy species will evolve and take over the earth... Maybe the roaches perhaps? :cool:

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge user
Dating online is Chad-only. Also everyone knows that actual 5'11 guys always claim to be 6', thus everything above 6' is manlet unless you have a good face, then you are a Chadlet it can compensate for 5'9 in IRL dating from my observations.

HughesOfJanese

my pp big

Unlike you, I'm not ugly, at least not to my hand, that's why I'm sexually active. Never talk here again incel faggot

bcroger2

tremor said:
Dating online is Chad-only. Also everyone knows that actual 5'11 guys always claim to be 6', thus everything above 6' is manlet unless you have a good face, then you are a Chadlet it can compensate for 5'9 in IRL dating from my observations.
Yes, but I talked to quite a few bitches in real life too. Again, I don't cold approach or approach every week, but I do from time to time and none seemed interested.

If a girl goes out with a non-chad , you can bet she will cheat on him anytime a Chad comes up, unless the guy she is dating has tons of money. I know a 7/10 Hispanic girl who worked at my bank. Her husband was this chubby Hispanic guy with a shitty job. She cheated on him with many men. Any other time I see a non-chad with an average or attractive girl , that guy has lots of money or is being cheated on.

Most of the the rest of us (non-wealthy and non-Chads) have to fight for the 40% of women who are obese or nearly obese. Disgusting.

Ravio

Lordgoro said:
Hehe, humanity deserves to rot... Maybe after they die out finally another more worthy species will evolve and take over the earth... Maybe the roaches perhaps? :cool:
Yep i wish i was born in a 1000 year where humans have been colonizing other planets and discovered some form of primitive women like creatures meant for bearing children. But YOLO so yep i'm gonna die drowning into regrets, ѕhit i'm like 21 and all i can think about is how i'm wasting my time and what a meaningless life i'm into jesus fuсking christ....what is my purpose once more?

Lordgoro

Ravio said:
Lordgoro said:
Yep i wish i was born in a 1000 year where humans have been colonizing other planets and discovered some form of primitive women like creatures meant for bearing children. But YOLO so yep i'm gonna die drowning into regrets, ѕhit i'm like 21 and all i can think about is how i'm wasting my time and what a meaningless life i'm into jesus fuсking christ....what is my purpose once more?
Hey, if Mr Glass found his purpose, you can find yours...

Incellerious411

Just an idea...but Maybe women are actually smarter than we think, and can see right through to our true intentions and opinions? I mean idk I’m just throwing it out there, it would make a lot more sense as to why I can’t get dates. Maybe they can tell I think they’re scum, so they don’t want anything to do with me. I mean maybe me hounding then with texts shows how little respect I have for them and their time. They might be able to see right through my faux appreciation for women. Because I truly dislike them, but maybe their woman-intuition tells them I’m NOT actually a good person. And I mean, I get it, no one wants to be with a hateful and bad person. I’m thinking I should go to therapy because Maybe learning how to appreciate them for more than their body will get me dates. I’ll do anything to have a healthy relationship, maybe that’s the key idk.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge user
Incellerious411 said:
Just an idea...but Maybe women are actually smarter than we think, and can see right through to our true intentions and opinions? I mean idk I’m just throwing it out there, it would make a lot more sense as to why I can’t get dates. Maybe they can tell I think they’re scum, so they don’t want anything to do with me. I mean maybe me hounding then with texts shows how little respect I have for them and their time. They might be able to see right through my faux appreciation for women. Because I truly dislike them, but maybe their woman-intuition tells them I’m NOT actually a good person. And I mean, I get it, no one wants to be with a hateful and bad person. I’m thinking I should go to therapy because Maybe learning how to appreciate them for more than their body will get me dates. I’ll do anything to have a healthy relationship, maybe that’s the key idk.
Imagine believing in personality detector meme.

Face=personality. If you aren't Chad and somehow show you have little to no experience, then yes, it's ogre, you do need to "be confident".

LivinginSeattle

I'm a girl and when I was online dating I wouldn't respond because I would get overwhelming amount of messages. When I was on OKC my inbox would be full at that point I only responded to clever messages who had college degrees (only thing I'm truly snobby about)