Why therapy is bogus (Final response to Nojudgement)

reg509

Incels.Net Novice
That self righteous NPC Nojudgement has supposedly given up pestering us. I'm currently skeptical of this, but that's what he said in his most recent thread https://incels.net/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=592&start=10 I gave my final response to him and I'm proud enough of it that I thought it deserved to be it's own thread. Good riddance!

I was a therapy kid in high school, I've seen my share of psychologists. I likened you to a psychologist because you remind me so much of them with your ambiguous motivation behind trying to help people like us, and your lackluster bluepill advice that falls completely apart when held to even the slightest degree of logical scrutiny. I always hated them, I was not there voluntarily, and I always had 10 comebacks for everything they'd say before I even walked in.

They're not about honesty, they're about twisting the truth and selling an unrealistically happy reality to you to keep you from pulling the trigger long enough to come back and give them more of your money. That's their game. That's their true motivation for "helping people" pretending they're a friend who understands you so they can suck your wallet dry, but with you that's obviously not the case. I don't have the slightest idea what your motivation is and that's what bothers me the most about you.

I refuse to believe anyone's that altruistic. My only guess is that you're enrolled in a psychology course and you're doing this as practice or something. If you really are that selfless a person, which I do not believe is possible, then let this be a lesson in reality. Let your rejection from this site symbolize women's rejection of us. Let the feeling of being looked down upon despite you only having the best intent fester and build within you to the point where you come to resent the people who made you feel that way, and then you might just begin to truly understand us.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
He is gone.

There will be more "saviours" like him though, they always pry into business of those who they think are in trouble, whether they were asked to do that or not. Basically whiteknighting for everyone, which forces them into "neutrality". This one was the most reasonable I've seen so far, to be fair.

As for therapy, been there, after three months or so told the therapist that only I can handle my problems, if it is even possible.
I think we understood each other in that his job was selling the bluepills, but non-NPC are based and red/black-pilled. I didn't know anything about the "pills" actually, but anyway we spent the remaining sessions sharing stories about stupidity of NPCs and I clearly decided against prolonging the 'treatment'. It's useful experience to understand that nobody can help you IMO.
Several years later I found out about the blackpill and realized it just was over before it began for subhumans such as myself kek. Wasted so much time and resources in attempts to fix the whole thing when nobody in the entire cosmos with all its riches can do. Just confidently defy your subhuman genome br0

EyeH8me

Incels.Net Novice
I was forced into therapy by my parents around 14 years of age. I “rushed” through my homework and always hung around the “bad” kids. Therapist immediately put me on Ritalin. Fucked me up. Bad. Coming down from that shit was crazy. I used to hear whispering voices in my head to the point where I tried hanging myself. The fan I tried to do it from broke. And then I had to lie about how it broke to my parents. They weren’t pleased to say the least. Then the therapist would tell my parents what I would talk about. Then I discovered weed. I used to trade my Ritalin pills for weed to people in shool. It really helped me. Got me into a whole new range of thinking and seeing things. I realized really quickly the connection between the pharmaceutical companies and therapists. No one makes money if they actually care to cure. Never looked back.

ralpeg

Incels.Net Novice
EyeH8me said:
No one makes money if they actually care to cure.
Therapy can be helpful , it depends on the therapist, and the people pulling the strings, so if your parents were managnig things that depends on your parents. CBT is effective, and yeah therapists can earn money and be effective. But if things get leaked back to your parents then it's probably not a very professional setup and the therapy might be a bit iffy. I know somebody very scarred from "therapy".. they tied him to a chair and gave him electric shock treatment, not recent though with him.

Also depends on therapy for what.

ralpeg

Incels.Net Novice
also depends how early the intervention is. And what the intervention is. There are things i've learnt now, that I couldn't have known then, but that if I had known/been told(e.g. by my future self 'cos nobody else could tell me), when I was 10, maybe I wouldn't be an incel today. Partly things specific to my life , my parents. Not things in any book. I wouldn't say therapy is impossible.. I thnk t s possible in THEORY if the intervention is early. But in practise, the intervention probably wouldn't be the right intervention and if it were, it'd probably be done too late.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
The modern society replaced witches with therapists. They knew witches were helpful to males. And therapists were helpful to females. So they wanted to take away male's support line and replace it with force-fed pills and therapy that goes in circles.

Legalizing weed struck a major blow to the Modern Established Order who's only goal seems to keep males down.

StoicNihilist

Disillusioned Misanthrope. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
lordoftheincels said:
The modern society replaced witches with therapists. They knew witches were helpful to males. And therapists were helpful to females. So they wanted to take away male's support line and replace it with force-fed pills and therapy that goes in circles.

Legalizing weed struck a major blow to the Modern Established Order who's only goal seems to keep males down.
What do you have against legalization of weed? It's not personally my thing, but I got no issue with legalizing and taxing it like alcohol.

Not to mention it will free up tax dollars not having to lock up petty pot smokers.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
StoicNihilist said:
lordoftheincels said:

What do you have against legalization of weed? It's not personally my thing, but I got no issue with legalizing and taxing it like alcohol.

Not to mention it will free up tax dollars not having to lock up petty pot smokers.
I am for legalizing weed. But I guess its 2019 when people misinterpret everything, read into text the opposite of what it means, and always come to the wrong conclusions about people personality-wise.