Why the fuck do i look at aheago thots on ig

Tupolev

Спецназ
As long as you don't orbit them or give them any of your resources you should be alright. They want two things from you, validation and money. Give them nothing.

ronman12

Incels.Net Regular
Panther said:
As long as you don't orbit them or give them any of your resources you should be alright. They want two things from you, validation and money. Give them nothing.
S'what I do. I lowkey enjoy asmr thots (inb4 bluepill cuck out), but I use an 2nd party youtube video player so they don't get views from me or ad revenue.
based, newpipe ? I use newpipe on my phone to not give jewtube any views or revenue

Oogabooga

Everything is fucked
Oogabooga said:
Panther said:
S'what I do. I lowkey enjoy asmr thots (inb4 bluepill cuck out), but I use an 2nd party youtube video player so they don't get views from me or ad revenue.
based, newpipe ? I use newpipe on my phone to not give jewtube any views or revenue
Yeah, I just use any secondary video player if I view channels I don't want to support, including cucked ones and foid run ones

ronman12

Incels.Net Regular
Yeah, I just use any secondary video player if I view channels I don't want to support, including cucked ones and foid run ones
Lol same, often when I am onn my laptop I use youtube, but if I watch a foid video accidentally I make sure to dislike it lmao

dsar9013

Incels.Net Regular
Panther said:
LOL, I feel the exact same way, and I use a downloader to download the videos of all my favorite female ASMR creators, I really find them relaxing and enjoyable. I figure there's nothing wrong with enjoying women, and they get NOTHING from me. SO it's pretty good for me, thats the one way us incels can find satisfaction.

Oogabooga

Everything is fucked
Oogabooga said:
Panther said:
LOL, I feel the exact same way, and I use a downloader to download the videos of all my favorite female ASMR creators, I really find them relaxing and enjoyable. I figure there's nothing wrong with enjoying women, and they get NOTHING from me. SO it's pretty good for me, thats the one way us incels can find satisfaction.
I know, I hated the idea of simping in any form and I know those foids coudnt give less than half a ѕhit about any of us or their fans, but asmr is unironically enjoyable and relaxing for some reason, so I can’t help myself. Enjoying their videos while not giving even a single view in exchange is ideal