Why tf are normie hives reopening

Kidnight

Incels.Net Regular
I LOVE that they are re-opening. That only means more deaths for idiotic c*nts.

Example:

You got tons of stories about Billion Dollars Corps having workers with COVID an conveniently 'forgetting to tell' other employees or customers. Now you got Normies everywhere lining up in record numbers to go to ѕhit places like McDonald's and Krispy Kreme not even thinking about all the people that are touching their fuсking food. Somehow believing the Corps are 'doing their best to look out for their safety'

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I love it. If this were a movie people would downvote it because the characters are too stupid to be believable lmao.

Latus

Incels.Net Junior

Example:

You got tons of stories about Billion Dollars Corps having workers with COVID an conveniently 'forgetting to tell' other employees or customers. Now you got Normies everywhere lining up in record numbers to go to ѕhit places like McDonald's and Krispy Kreme not even thinking about all the people that are touching their fuсking food. Somehow believing the Corps are 'doing their best to look out for their safety'

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I love it. If this were a movie people would downvote it because the characters are too stupid to be believable lmao.
I used to work at a burger king, on my first day i saw someone drop a whopper wrapper (the paper the burger gets wrapped in) on the ground, and all they did was pick it up and dust it off half-assed, they do not give two ѕhits, they just want money.

Kidnight

Incels.Net Regular
Kidnight said:

Example:

I used to work at a burger king, on my first day i saw someone drop a whopper wrapper (the paper the burger gets wrapped in) on the ground, and all they did was pick it up and dust it off half-assed, they do not give two ѕhits, they just want money.
I've worked at both McDonald's and Pizza Hut in my life. No one gives 2 ѕhits about anything when its crowded except getting out the fuсking food.

Out of Gloves b/c retаrd Foid of a Manager forgot to order them? HAHA Keep making those death meals COVID boy, there are dollars waiting at that drive through window.

Swo2016

Incels.Net Master

Example:

Tbh I’ll take my chances. Less than 1% chance I die? My chances of getting laid tonight are probably higher than dying from the virus lol

Kidnight

Incels.Net Regular
Kidnight said:

Example:

Tbh I’ll take my chances. Less than 1% chance I die? My chances of getting laid tonight are probably higher than dying from the virus lol
Mine aren't lmao.

Swo2016

Incels.Net Master
Swo2016 said:
Kidnight said:

Example:

Mine aren't lmao.
I sorta feel invincible in a way. I’ve done lots of stupid ѕhit in my life and been just fine