Why so many men fall for the OnlyFans trap of regulated Simphood

TheRiddler

Incels.net Super Villian
ONLYFANS gives the illusion of being close to the girl, even though it doesn't make you close to the girl. You're a technological simp whose soul-purpose is to give her money for pics, where many of them are clothed. I once asked a onlyfans provider what you get for £25 a month...she said a few pics a month and the ability to private message her. Most onlyfans private pics can be found on the internet... so i find it hilarious how some guys will pay £25 a month for the priviledge of seeing the same tits and same body in different poses. No female is a special snowflake.

But guys do it to get closer to the girl, because a lot of them think there is a chance of progressing the relationship. It is nothing more than buying a girl a drink in the nightclub modernised for 2021.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
Because are extremly desprete these days because dating apps/technology makes it harder for them to get a date . I write about it here:

IGiveUp

Incels.Net Novice
There’s no point in throwing shekels that some foid who doesn’t give a fuck about, the people who do so are just bluebill cucks.