Why self improvement beyond weight loss is mostly useless

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
Once you get sub 18% body fat (which is somewhat slim) what can you realistically do to make yourself look much better? If foids like you, they like you, if not, then not. After you lose weight there is not much else you can do. Bodybuilding only improves your body, not face.

Earning more and having a better job helps, but you should earn more and get a better job for yourself, not a foid.

unique_freak

Incels.Net Regular
Once you get sub 18% body fat (which is somewhat slim) what can you realistically do to make yourself look much better? If foids like you, they like you, if not, then not. After you lose weight there is not much else you can do. Bodybuilding only improves your body, not face.

Earning more and having a better job helps, but you should earn more and get a better job for yourself, not a foid.
It would have been more meaningful for you to have said, "Bodybuilding only improves your body by making you more muscular, not more taller." Height is the most important physical trait of a man to a woman, not face.

I am 5'1" and lifetime dateless.

unique_freak

Incels.Net Regular
When I was 19 years old, I had my body fat measured with the caliper method. I had 16% body fat, and I weighed 155 pounds at 5'1". I was a very muscular weightlifter. No woman would touch me with a 10' pole.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
When I was 19 years old, I had my body fat measured with the caliper method. I had 16% body fat, and I weighed 155 pounds at 5'1". I was a very muscular weightlifter. No woman would touch me with a 10' pole.
That is correct. Once you get down to a low BF you can't really make yourself taller or improve your facial bone structure.

Bluepill retards and foids think that straight men choose to be short or have poor facial structure.

Last edited:

TheRiddler

Incels.net Super Villian
If this was happening to women it would all change within 6 months. There would be governmental campaigns and awareness around the issue. Since its happening to men, our leaders couldn't care less. Men are so frustrated that sometimes a lot of them turn to violence. Like I said these superfificial societies are riddled with crime and hate. Staceys act abysmal to a lot of men nowadays.. I used to love women but their behaviour has completely made me hate them.

All they do is select men based on face, then when they get domestically abused its like...well you had 200+ other options on Tinder..you chose to go with blockface, you got slapped, and now its my fault?

The missing argument here is a lot of women are unable to select good partners. The good guys should be dating Stacey, while the domestic abusers rot. But actually the good guys rot while the abusers fuck. What a clown world.

unique_freak

Incels.Net Regular
If this was happening to women it would all change within 6 months. There would be governmental campaigns and awareness around the issue. Since its happening to men, our leaders couldn't care less. Men are so frustrated that sometimes a lot of them turn to violence. Like I said these superfificial societies are riddled with crime and hate. Staceys act abysmal to a lot of men nowadays.. I used to love women but their behaviour has completely made me hate them.

All they do is select men based on face, then when they get domestically abused its like...well you had 200+ other options on Tinder..you chose to go with blockface, you got slapped, and now its my fault?
All they do is select men based on face AND HEIGHT.

TheRiddler

Incels.net Super Villian
Women prefer men at 15% body fat according to a few studies. Once you fix your weight, hair, teeth, skin care, then yes nothing else you can do. You can appear rich through clothing, fake your job, beyond that nothing else you can do. My last resort is a rhinoplasty if everything else fails.

Im a gym-celled, looksmaxed guy and the girls still don't want me? Its definitely on them..

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
Women prefer men at 15% body fat according to a few studies. Once you fix your weight, hair, teeth, skin care, then yes nothing else you can do. You can appear rich through clothing, fake your job, beyond that nothing else you can do. My last resort is a rhinoplasty if everything else fails.

Im a gym-celled, looksmaxed guy and the girls still don't want me? Its definitely on them..

The missing argument here is a lot of women are unable to select good partners. The good guys should be dating Stacey, while the domestic abusers rot. But actually the good guys rot while the abusers fuck. What a clown world.
Statistically, very few incels turn to violence. Over 80 % of all violence is either domestic(boyfriend kills girlfriend, husband kills wife, ex kills ex etc) or gang related. Less than 1% of all violence is incel related if I had to guess.
Foids and bluepillers just blame incels for violence because they hate us

unique_freak

Incels.Net Regular
TheRiddler said:

TheRiddler said:

Statistically, very few incels turn to violence. Over 80 % of all violence is either domestic(boyfriend kills girlfriend, husband kills wife, ex kills ex etc) or gang related. Less than 1% of all violence is incel related if I had to guess.
Yes, women hate physically unattractive men.

Have you ever noticed that there is an asymmetry between how women and how men view physically unattractive members of the opposite sex? Women hate ugly men. Men don't want to date ugly women, but men don't hate ugly women.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
bcroger2 said:
TheRiddler said:

TheRiddler said:

Have you ever noticed that there is an asymmetry between how women and how men view physically unattractive members of the opposite sex? Women hate ugly men. Men don't want to date ugly women, but men don't hate ugly women.
When an ugly foid talks to a Chad, the Chad just talks and smiles back. When a less than attractive man talks to a foid the foid gets angry.

I was in a group project and heard these 3 foids show off about how they used unattractive men to buy drinks for them

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
bcroger2 said:

It would have been more meaningful for you to have said, "Bodybuilding only improves your body by making you more muscular, not more taller." Height is the most important physical trait of a man to a woman, not face.

I am 5'1" and lifetime dateless.
I guess it depends on the person. I think for most men who are over 5’8 face is probably more important

Bulliedvirgin19

Incels.Net Novice
I worked with this girl the other day and I was was met with instant hostility. She hated my guts, probably cos I wasn’t over 5 foot 10.

unique_freak said:
bcroger2 said:

When an ugly foid talks to a Chad, the Chad just talks and smiles back. When a less than attractive man talks to a foid the foid gets angry.

I was in a group project and heard these 3 foids show off about how they used unattractive men to buy drinks for them

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
I worked with this girl the other day and I was was met with instant hostility. She hated my guts, probably cos I wasn’t over 5 foot 10.

bcroger2 said:
unique_freak said:

Likely she hates you because of your face