Why personality does not matter to women

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
All that matters is looks and money. Women are worse than animals, so they are incapable of seeing past resources($$$) and genetics (looks).

Women are biological machines who are programmed to find the mate with the most resources and looks. Personality will get you nowhere.Every time you see a sub-chad with a half-decent looking female, they will be wealthy.

Its like a wolf trying to find meat. Will the prey's personality really matter to the wolf? It will just find the biggest animal(resources) with the best tasting meat(looks.) Personality is of no relevance to any female since they are biological machines.

Heretohelp

Incels.Net Junior
This is only true sometimes, you are lumping in all women. not all women are the same. Maybe you are looking at the wrong women or have the wrong idea, but im here to say all that you are saying is completely wrong and if you would like to change your life, let me know im a professional incel coach and my wife is a professional health coach specializing in anxiety.

oldrootsnewtrees

Incels.Net Novice
bcroger2 said:
All that matters is looks and money. Women are worse than animals, so they are incapable of seeing past resources($$$) and genetics (looks).

Women are biological machines who are programmed to find the mate with the most resources and looks. Personality will get you nowhere.Every time you see a sub-chad with a half-decent looking female, they will be wealthy.

Its like a wolf trying to find meat. Will the prey's personality really matter to the wolf? It will just find the biggest animal(resources) with the best tasting meat(looks.) Personality is of no relevance to any female since they are biological machines.
Spot on man, spot on

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Looks, money, status.

Possessing these might affect one's personality, but I don't see how projecting respective personality traits will give one looks, money or status. (Ropefuel for PUAcels)

GameDevCel

Heros in æternum vive:
personality only matter if you are 3-8/10 normie.

the 9-10/10 chas can be complete jerks and still get pussy
the 1-2/10 trucels won't get pussy no mater how good his personality is

and foids with "good personality" they generally men stuff like "self confidence and social status"

logan

Just ShowerMaxx® Bro
personality only matter if you are 3-8/10 normie.

the 9-10/10 chas can be complete jerks and still get pusѕy
the 1-2/10 trucels won't get pusѕy no mater how good his personality is

and foids with "good personality" they generally men stuff like "self confidence and social status"
3-8/10? i think 3/10 men cant compensate with personality either

Blobed

Incels.Net Master
if a guy is ugly women will not talk with you, they will avoid ugly dudes at any cost.
I say this becasue it happen with me all the time.

Reactions: Che