Why not get a doll?

Jorami

Femoid
Hey guys, I noticed a lot of you hated us women and it makes me wonder, if you hate us so much why not just get a sex doll? If you're one of the incels who hate women personally, why do you wan't to date one? A sex doll is easier, cheaper, and you don't have to worry about supporting them emotionally.
Some of you believe women are evil........ Sooo... why do you want to date evil?

PLEASE DONT BAN ME IM JUST ASKING!

WelcomeToMyDNA

Staff Member
Lounge member
You should be my sex doll....

Jkjk

In all actuality, I don't hate women. I hate how they are. But I don't hate them. You see, I just want a world where women are loving, selfless, giving people. But, they are narcissists who are all about looks. They are just shallow and evil to men who they see as inferior/ugly. You must understand that some incels don't just want *sex*. They want all the things that every norman/chad has which is a loving relationship of mutual affection, fondness, and love. Because of the evil nature of women, us ugly men are unwanted and thrown aside.

But hey....I don't expect you to understand ѕhit seen as how you're a femoid and can get sex and love whenever you want. Don't even bother trying to understand incels. It's like a sl*t born into a rich family trying to understand what it's like to be a homeless old man on the street

AfricanCel

Lounge member
I never hated women in the first place, it's women that showed hatred towards me. Am just reacting to it now as an incel. In fact, when I was in middle school, all I wanted to do was to spread positive vibes and make everyone's day positive. While trying to make everyone happy, I was bullied by girls and guys, I was called ugly everyday of my life for 5 years without rest. Can you imagine being called ugly everyday from 8th grade all the way to 12th grade by girls and guys? I wondered, for what reason do I deserve to be treated this way? I never went to prom, never had my first kiss or even experience a girlfriend, women never gave me a chance or even consider my personality. Am now 23 years old and in college preparing for med school, even nerdy girls don't like me. Am not a hateful person by nature, I just want a girl to give me a chance and be loved for once in my life as I show love, I don't care if she's the only girl on earth that will see past my looks and value who I really am, I don't care if she's overweight and have acne, as long as she doesn't judge me based on my looks or status. Am not shallow either, in terms of who I fancy, I like girls that are into similar things as me, like art, chemistry and medicine. Am 5:10 135 pounds, am not facially attractive and my occipital lobes protrude abnormally. Being an incel, am just reacting to the fact that as the years go by, I keep loosing hope of whether there's a girl that can see past the surface of my skin.

Jorami

Femoid
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
But hey....I don't expect you to understand ѕhit seen as how you're a femoid and can get sex and love whenever you want. Don't even bother trying to understand incels. It's like a sl*t born into a rich family trying to understand what it's like to be a homeless old man on the street
Don't say that kind of stuff! Almost all my life I was the quiet shy girl in class and I got bullied in elementary a lot by "stacys" and "Chads/Tyrones". I'm 18 now, but I never kissed a guy in my life. I always try to be nice to new people.. It's not like I DONT get jealous of Stacys, you know -_-.
(btw I'm not fat, I'm very fit)

WelcomeToMyDNA

Staff Member
Lounge member
AfricanCel said:
I never hated women in the first place, it's women that showed hatred towards me. Am just reacting to it now as an incel. In fact, when I was in middle school, all I wanted to do was to spread positive vibes and make everyone's day positive. While trying to make everyone happy, I was bullied by girls and guys, I was called ugly everyday of my life for 5 years without rest. Can you imagine being called ugly everyday from 8th grade all the way to 12th grade by girls and guys? I wondered, for what reason do I deserve to be treated this way? I never went to prom, never had my first kiss or even experience a girlfriend, women never gave me a chance or even consider my personality. Am now 23 years old and in college preparing for med school, even nerdy girls don't like me. Am not a hateful person by nature, I just want a girl to give me a chance and be loved for once in my life as I show love, I don't care if she's the only girl on earth that will see past my looks and value who I really am, I don't care if she's overweight and have acne, as long as she doesn't judge me based on my looks or status. Am not shallow either, in terms of who I fancy, I like girls that are into similar things as me, like art, chemistry and medicine. Am 5:10 135 pounds, am not facially attractive and my occipital lobes protrude abnormally. Being an incel, am just reacting to the fact that as the years go by, I keep loosing hope of whether there's a girl that can see past the surface of my skin.
Ayeeee 23 like me *high five*

AfricanCel

Lounge member
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
AfricanCel said:
Ayeeee 23 like me *high five*
high five bro, at least we know were not alone in this.

Lordgoro

Lounge member
Jorami said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
Don't say that kind of stuff! Almost all my life I was the quiet shy girl in class and I got bullied in elementary a lot by "stacys" and "Chads/Tyrones". I'm 18 now, but I never kissed a guy in my life. I always try to be nice to new people.. It's not like I DONT get jealous of Stacys, you know -_-.
(btw I'm not fat, I'm very fit)
I guess women really DONT get the point huh? If you ASKED most guys, they would definitely want to kissi and play with you, guaranteed! Us incels dont get that option.... You CHOOSE to be shy, I understand that, but if you wanted to, you could have a boyfriend OR get laid within the HOUR!! You merely choose not to... Thats apples to Pineapples, no comparison at all even possible...

Jorami

Femoid
AfricanCel said:
Can you imagine being called ugly everyday from 8th grade all the way to 12th grade by girls and guys?
I can relate, I was bullied in elementary for my looks and passive attitude. In middle school I grew a back bone and started defending myself.. and I pushed away one of the nicest people I ever met because I wanted to be 'cool'. I still regret bullying her to this day..
In high school I became a lot more confident and started working on lookin good, but I didn't try to attract a guy because I didn't want to feel rejected. (I was still kind of a softy)

Jorami

Femoid
Lordgoro said:
I guess women really DONT get the point huh? If you ASKED most guys, they would definitely want to kissi and play with you, guaranteed! Us incels dont get that option.... You CHOOSE to be shy, I understand that, but if you wanted to, you could have a boyfriend OR get laid within the HOUR!! You merely choose not to... Thats apples to Pineapples, no comparison at all even possible...
I was only hit on by ONE man and he was extremely socially awkward. But I GAVE HIM A CHANCE! I Went on a date with this guy (Who you guys would consider an incel) And I did most of the talking. He was extremely nice. I would of given him a chance, maybe even had sex with him, but I didn't because both MY and HIS parents pushed us apart. My dad didn't like his 'race' and his mom banned me from the house because I was an agnostic.

WelcomeToMyDNA

Staff Member
Lounge member
Well since you say you can't attract attention from men, here's this: let me fuck you.

See? You wouldn't want that from me or any other incel unless he is 6'8, chiseled jaw, hollow cheeks, hunter eyes, ripped as fuck, and rich as fuck. JFL at the idea of a girl being incel. Impossible....

WelcomeToMyDNA

Staff Member
Lounge member
Jorami said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
Let me fuck you.
I meant POSITIVE attention. If you were a girl and a guy approached you like that you'd think he's a mad man lol
"Oh don't approach girls in such a manner! Be respectful and you'll attract her teehee"

Meanwhile every girl lets random chads slap their ass and catcall them. Of course a girl wouldn't let an UGLY guy tell her "let me fuck you" but Chad can say it and she'll be throwing herself into his arms. Especially white chads tho tbh their SMV is unmatched

Jorami

Femoid
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
Meanwhile every girl lets random chads slap their ass and catcall them. Of course a girl wouldn't let an UGLY guy tell her "let me fuck you" but Chad can say it and she'll be throwing herself into his arms. Especially white chads tho tbh their SMV is unmatched
Elliot Rodgers had money AND looks, but why didn't anyone date him? Could it be because of his toxic views and creepy attitude?

TheNorthGrove

WelcomeToMyDNA said:
Jorami said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
Let me fuck you.
I meant POSITIVE attention. If you were a girl and a guy approached you like that you'd think he's a mad man lol
"Oh don't approach girls in such a manner! Be respectful and you'll attract her teehee"

I feel as though you guys generalize WAY too much. Fun fact: not all women choose an asshole who looks like a model over a genuinely kind hearted guy. In the same way that you feel like all women want is a “good looking piece of meat to fuck”, no woman wants to be seen as simply an item. That’s horrible. For the same reason you want an actual sentient being to love you and have sex with, women want the same thing.

Nostalgicel

TheNorthGrove said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
Jorami said:

I feel as though you guys generalize WAY too much. Fun fact: not all women choose an asshole who looks like a model over a genuinely kind hearted guy. In the same way that you feel like all women want is a “good looking piece of meat to fuck”, no woman wants to be seen as simply an item. That’s horrible. For the same reason you want an actual sentient being to love you and have sex with, women want the same thing.
Sorry not sorry if I sound like Lex Luthor...
WRONG

WelcomeToMyDNA

Staff Member
Lounge member
TheNorthGrove said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
Jorami said:

JFL at women choosing a good hearted guy over an asshole model. Look at Jeremy Meeks. He's a convict and he's dangerous as fuck, but women still want him over some meek beta male with a weak lower third who doesn't have hunter eyes. How about next time you see some ugly 5'4 loser out on the streets, try approaching him -- just forget about that 6'5 ripped chad because he's an asshole. Personality is what truly matters! *teehee*

Jorami

Femoid
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
How about next time you see some ugly 5'4 loser out on the streets, try approaching him -- just forget about that 6'5 ripped chad because he's an asshole. Personality is what truly matters! *teehee*
You just ignored everything I said. I told you a few posts ago that I tried to date a "BETA MALE" and it didn't work out because of our families. You also ignored my point about Elliot Rodgers. You think every girl on the entire planet is a spoiled 'stacy' that can get any man she wants, but I'm living proof that that's not true.