Why its so hard to get a date these days

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
Online dating is only for very attractive men, and very difficult for straight men who are not millionaires or very attractive.

Real life would be better. Either way though , its pretty hard in 2021 due to online dating, Instagram, facebook and other potential venues of dating/hookups for foids. My sister uses online dating for example, but is she extremely particular; and even complained about the amount of matches/messages she receives because she believes that its "creepy." She wants a wealthy, well educated and attractive man, and would rather be single if she does not get exactly what she wants. She is 29 and does not mind being unmarried for the rest of her life. I don't think that she is a minority these days. I still try with women, but I also cope with other things. I used to use politics as a major cope, but politics is boring as fuck now that Trump lost.

lowstatusmale

The Incel of Incels
I never got any interest when I was younger. It used to be LavaLife, CollegeClub, and later PlentyOfFish. I like foreign dating sites (Russian, Filipino and African) because at least you can find women to chat with even if you have to deal with a lot of scammers.

Went on to OkCupid a few months ago but haven't paid for a membership. I've gotten 18 likes so far. Not sure who from though. I did see a mutual match with a Desi woman who had decent cleavage. I'd like to fuck her, but I can't see myself offering much to a 40+ used up woman aside from that.

Things might change as you get older. Women offer significantly less are looking for a lot more in return.

UniCel

Incels.Net Novice
I never got any interest when I was younger. It used to be LavaLife, CollegeClub, and later PlentyOfFish. I like foreign dating sites (Russian, Filipino and African) because at least you can find women to chat with even if you have to deal with a lot of scammers.

Went on to OkCupid a few months ago but haven't paid for a membership. I've gotten 18 likes so far. Not sure who from though. I did see a mutual match with a Desi woman who had decent cleavage. I'd like to fuck her, but I can't see myself offering much to a 40+ used up woman aside from that.

Things might change as you get older. Women offer significantly less are looking for a lot more in return.
They offer pretty much fuck all anyway. Beyond sex, what do they typically contribute? Most have no hobbies, no humour, aren't driven to achieve anything impressive. Even in trivial situations, they are useless. It will never be them carrying the conversation or bringing up interesting topics.
They are so passive, it's pretty clear they know that all they need is to be reasonably attractive, and most men will desire them.

Kaczor

Mentalcel Edgelord
lowstatusmale said:

They offer pretty much fuck all anyway. Beyond sex, what do they typically contribute? Most have no hobbies, no humour, aren't driven to achieve anything impressive. Even in trivial situations, they are useless. It will never be them carrying the conversation or bringing up interesting topics.
They are so passive, it's pretty clear they know that all they need is to be reasonably attractive, and most men will desire them.
The average high school/College girl in terms of personality, interests is absolutely NPC level boring If i wasn't Romanticaly/Sexuallly attracted to them then i Wouldn't want anything to do with them.

koed

Incels.Net Junior
UniCel said:
lowstatusmale said:

The average high school/College girl in terms of personality, interests is absolutely NPC level boring If i wasn't Romanticaly/Sexuallly attracted to them then i Wouldn't want anything to do with them.
Cuck society has enabled them to be little princesses who still have not grown up to the real world they do not have to try and do much it turns them into boring snot nosed brats and a lot of them but not all are really dumb and clumsy because of this great treatment they're given but all of them really are
npc tier.

wizardcel

Brazilian sexual marxist and anti aoc advocate
Dates are obsolete. Those foids jump straight to sex with Chad. All that crap about paying for dinner, or waiting a week before you call her, is a strategy to mindfuck bluepill betas into playing a supportive role while she fucks chad.

lowstatusmale

The Incel of Incels
Dates are obsolete. Those foids jump straight to sex with Chad. All that crap about paying for dinner, or waiting a week before you call her, is a strategy to mindfuck bluepill betas into playing a supportive role while she fucks chad.
There's a documentary on how young people are opting for hookups instead of dating. It's pretty good. But really shows how difficult is must be for us when Hookups are all looks based.
(Notice how all the people in the trailer are good looking.)

Last edited:

Kaczor

Mentalcel Edgelord
wizardcel said:
There's a documentary on how young people are opting for hookups instead of dating. It's pretty good. But really shows how difficult is must be for us when Hookups are all looks based.
Meaningful relationships are dead in 2021

AnonX

Incels.Net Novice
In my area got to many damn illegal immigrant males taking all the women. There like a locust here, they get one pregnant then move on to the next one. Leaving to many single mothers out there.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
In my area got to many damn illegal immigrant males taking all the women. There like a locust here, they get one pregnant then move on to the next one. Leaving to many single mothers out there.
I live in Texas and most Hispanic men I see are overweight or obese, short and unattractive .

I heard in western Europe that African, Eastern European and Arab migrants are attractive tho. and steel the woman there.

AnonX

Incels.Net Novice
AnonX said:
I live in Texas and most Hispanic men I see are overweight or obese, short and unattractive .

I heard in western Europe that African, Eastern European and Arab migrants are attractive tho. and steel the woman there.
The area that I'm in has alot of the younger ones. 17 to late 20's. There damn hormones has them trying to screw every female around. Surge of underage girls and women 18+ getting pregnant. The ones under 21 already asking women out for drinks. Most these young girls are loose already there parents didn't raise them right. The only thing to stop alot of this is some new std or for hiv to make a strong comeback again. With police hesistant to take action in alot of areas. Crime rates go higher kinda hoping the gangs take themselves out. Lets also not forget about the sex trafficking that happens sending females to mexico. Now imagine if an incel sees this happening to a stacy. Saving that stacy from being kidnapped and sent to sex trafficking doesnt change the narrative or how incels are viewed. Who knows alot of these young mexican boys could be there just for that to lure women to get taken. But then you get called racists if you talk bad about illegals.

chesscel

Incels.Net Junior
I would rather not date at all and go MGTOWesque because of this, and I do acknowledge its been occurring. I have seen a couple people in LTRs, but the women I pursue seem to not want any guy, not even the good looking ones, and are more comfortable around animals than actual people. Like one woman I have a crush on I asked to meet up with (a friend of hers introduced me to her, and suggested I ask) and I got no reply. It just goes to show you that women seem like they have a lack of interest these days. On most dating sites, I see women that are either catfishes or just looking for followers.

I'll just continue to collect diecast cars, play chess, and see the people who actually care about me. Those are very enjoyable activities.

Plus a there's women that are narcissists. Why risk it? I'd rather be alone than be abused.

Last edited: