Why its becoming more difficult to attract women, even for average guys.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
Comes down to 2 things
1. A more condensed society with loads of options
2. Online dating(only for Chads and Surgeons)/social media

The problem is that with online dating, a more condensed society (some major universities have over 25,000 students) , a more globalized society (foreign Chads from Norway and African studs with 9 inch dicks) , women have more options than ever. Even average guys don't stand a chance if they are not outgoing or have a huge circle of friends. Many average guys are with obese women or single. Fat white girls get colored Chads and black studs and thin girls get white Chads.

The Chads cheat on them with other girls though. Most women would rather share a Chad or sugar daddy with loads of $$$ than go out with an average looking guy or a guy with average cash. Women see men as resources. They look for looks and $$$. Nothing else matters to them.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Correct. However there is a 3rd reason, market devaluation. In markets you have to keep a market share up or else the market collapses.

An example is twitch thots who get money for twitch camming. This devalues the male smv because males are advertising they have no worth. Is is like how when a Chad sleeps with 3/10 landwhales it snowballs and makes it even more over for chads.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
Attracting a non-obese or non-hideously ugly women in the age of online dating and colleges with 25,000+ people, and loads of options to choose from, without looks or money is like trying to attract a wolf without meat or other resources to give to him. Its pointless. Trying to do so will only get you injured or killed.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
Correct. However there is a 3rd reason, market devaluation. In markets you have to keep a market share up or else the market collapses.

An example is twitch thots who get money for twitch camming. This devalues the male smv because males are advertising they have no worth. Is is like how when a Chad sleeps with 3/10 landwhales it snowballs and makes it even more over for chads.
True

logan

Just ShowerMaxx® Bro
might be true in the western world
idk i live in a shithole and women still date average guys if they treat them well

Che

Staff
Because even chads are fucking below average looking women, do those women will never wanna date someone below chadlite tier

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
only way to ascend is moving to shithole countries
Don't go to shithole countries to meet people. They will just rip you off and take your money and get a greencard. I am American, but my parents are from Russia and I have seen this. Its probably only worse in India, China and Thailand.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Don't go to shithole countries to meet people. They will just rip you off and take your money and get a greencard. I am American, but my parents are from Russia and I have seen this. Its probably only worse in India, China and Thailand.
wanted to thailand max once i reach 200k so tell me more about the dangerzone plz. There is a MGTOW book about Thaland maxing after getting 200k.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
wanted to thailand max once i reach 200k so tell me more about the dangerzone plz. There is a MGTOW book about Thaland maxing after getting 200k.
How do you get that kind of $$$ ?

Seems the only way to do so is by going to a top lawschool, or by becoming a doctor, business owner, dentist or nurse anthologist.