Why is Teacher F*cking Students wrong...

bazzimine

Incels.Net Regular
Clearly students that have experienced puberty. First of all IF it was consensual and people only found out from a snitch...why is that anyones business.....Either 1)The teacher is a Chad/Tyrone the Becky/Stacy was eyeing...(Chads/Tyrones have a whole childhood of reading cues from FOIDS and would not risk it all if the FOID wasn't clearly into them... OR 2) The teacher is a horny FOID that attracts the attention of a Chad/Tyrone and she drops her panties consensually like the wh*ore she is.... Anyways my whole point is that we know no one gets hurt here (statutory rаpe is dumb ASF in this situation) so this shouldnt be a crime but instead an Indictment of immoral FOIDS are!!!

Last edited:

bazzimine

Incels.Net Regular
Some times I think about how FOIDs at an all girls school probably F*ck their Chad teacher or normie if that desperate(as the craving for Chad's dick overrides everything in their heads)

Saint Mentalcel

I'm feeling eager to try some Shotgun Mouthwash...
Clearly students that have experienced puberty. First of all IF it was consensual and people only found out from a snitch...why is that anyones business.....Either 1)The teacher is a Chad/Tyrone the Becky/Stacy was eyeing...(Chads/Tyrones have a whole childhood of reading cues from FOIDS and would not risk it all if the FOID wasn't clearly into them... OR 2) The teacher is a horny FOID that attracts the attention of a Chad/Tyrone and she drops her panties consensually like the wh*ore she is.... Anyways my whole point is that we know no one gets hurt here (statutory rаpe is dumb ASF in this situation) so this shouldnt be a crime but instead an Indictment of immoral FOIDS are!!!
As long as they've reached puberty, i see nothing wrong with it. However, it's society's hypocrisy that makes this an issue. A woman teacher can get away with fuсking their underage student as young as 12, but god forbid a male teacher does it. It's not that i find it right, it's the fact that a woman gets off much easily compared to a guy who did the crime and society has the nerve to try and deny it from ever happening. Literally you'd find some supporters defending the pedophile foid teacher, but a guy teacher won't get any supporters at all. I also know those blindsided cucks at IT will try and make up bullshit about we're all pedophiles when all we're doing is calling them and the world out on their bullshit.

dsar9013

Incels.Net Regular
Well, why is it okay for female teacher to fuck underage students, but not men? Female teachers shoudl be sent to jail for pedophilia the same as what happens to men.