Why is it legal for children to have sex?

GokuGetEmAttitu

Incels.Net Junior
This is a topic that has vexxed me for my entire life. In America, it is illegal to smoke and drink until you are 21. You can't even gamble or get a tattoo until you are 18. Yet two 13 year olds can fuck all day long with no ramifications? What's up with that?

Last time I checked, the consequences for sex (even protected sex) far outweighed the consequences for drinking or smoking. Based on average rates of consumption usually takes at least a couple decades for smoking to cause cancer, and even longer for physical complications from alcoholism to arise. Sex carries the same risks, especially for women with HPV cancers, HIV, complications from asymptomatic Syphilis/Gonnoreah/Chlamydia, not to mention the permanent pain/inconvenience/stigma of type 2 herpes..... And that's before we get into the biggest consequence of all with pregnancy.

So why haven't these dumbass politicians ever made it illegal for kids to have sex? If having a beer at your 18th birthday can get you arrested and fuck up your chance at college and scholarships, then why is something so much riskier not only condoned but even celebrated in the modern age? Premarital underage sex should be a MUCH bigger mark on a college application than a harmless beer or cigarette at a party.

Before somebody starts to argue the addiction and "preying on minors" angle, don't forget sex addiction is supposed to be a real thing and condom companies can target teens with their ads just as effectively, if not moreso, than any other company that profits off vice. And that's before getting into the disguisting brainwashing ѕhit companies like Coca Cola and McDonalds pull on children.

It's so frustrating to me that this degenerate, sex positive society seems to encourage stupid kids to engage in this reckless behavior and is normalizing, even celebrating the disguisting social disease that is single motherhood while so many other, less costly "freedoms" are stripped away. I get that sex IS a need (the consensus among modern psychologists is to actually set it next to food on the hierarchy of needs), yet prostіtution is still illegal and so many stupid foods and Chads engage in this reckless, stupid behavior before they have the maturity or knowledge to properly weigh the risks and act accordingly. prostіtution disguists me personally, but it would likely be safer than fuсking random wh*res/Chads if it were properly regulated. But no, random hookups are the norm, single motherhood is rampant, and hard working incel men like me are stuck footing the bill. And because so many women get used to getting all the Chad cock they want at an early age, they refuse to consider both the personal and social consequences of their actions..... and of course inceldom continues to increase.

I bet this wouldn't have been the case if feminism hadn't been allowed to take off. Fuck this broken society, the collapse can't come soon enough.

Last edited:

GokuGetEmAttitu

Incels.Net Junior
Age of consent in the U.S is 16-18

only in north America is 12 yo!!! That's insane on its own and in Nigeria is 11...
Yeah but that's between a 16-18 year old and anyone. There's nothing stopping two 15 year olds from spreading HIV or having kids. I know I am getting tired of seeing women who have a child from teen pregnancy as stunning and brave when an underaged smoker is viewed as a delinquent.

Ojdhin

Others look for waifus, I make my own waifu
This is a topic that has vexxed me for my entire life. In America, it is illegal to smoke and drink until you are 21. You can't even gamble or get a tattoo until you are 18. Yet two 13 year olds can fuck all day long with no ramifications? What's up with that?

Last time I checked, the consequences for sex (even protected sex) far outweighed the consequences for drinking or smoking. Based on average rates of consumption usually takes at least a couple decades for smoking to cause cancer, and even longer for physical complications from alcoholism to arise. Sex carries the same risks, especially for women with HPV cancers, HIV, complications from asymptomatic Syphilis/Gonnoreah/Chlamydia, not to mention the permanent pain/inconvenience/stigma of type 2 herpes..... And that's before we get into the biggest consequence of all with pregnancy.

So why haven't these dumbass politicians ever made it illegal for kids to have sex? If having a beer at your 18th birthday can get you arrested and fuck up your chance at college and scholarships, then why is something so much riskier not only condoned but even celebrated in the modern age? Premarital underage sex should be a MUCH bigger mark on a college application than a harmless beer or cigarette at a party.

Before somebody starts to argue the addiction and "preying on minors" angle, don't forget sex addiction is supposed to be a real thing and condom companies can target teens with their ads just as effectively, if not moreso, than any other company that profits off vice. And that's before getting into the disguisting brainwashing ѕhit companies like Coca Cola and McDonalds pull on children.

It's so frustrating to me that this degenerate, sex positive society seems to encourage stupid kids to engage in this reckless behavior and is normalizing, even celebrating the disguisting social disease that is single motherhood while so many other, less costly "freedoms" are stripped away. I get that sex IS a need (the consensus among modern psychologists is to actually set it next to food on the hierarchy of needs), yet prostіtution is still illegal and so many stupid foods and Chads engage in this reckless, stupid behavior before they have the maturity or knowledge to properly weigh the risks and act accordingly. prostіtution disguists me personally, but it would likely be safer than fuсking random wh*res/Chads if it were properly regulated. But no, random hookups are the norm, single motherhood is rampant, and hard working incel men like me are stuck footing the bill. And because so many women get used to getting all the Chad cock they want at an early age, they refuse to consider both the personal and social consequences of their actions..... and of course inceldom continues to increase.

I bet this wouldn't have been the case if feminism hadn't been allowed to take off. Fuck this broken society, the collapse can't come soon enough.
You can thank the church for this. The circumstance you are talking about is the intersection of ’christian’ “oh all children and adolescents are pure and their love is pure‘ bs and secular psychology bs about how it is evolutionary virtuous for multiple human females to be attracted to one horse faced giant chinned f*cker.

It is rage inducing to see a culture which condemns pedophilia encourage adolescent chads to have anal sex with adolescent girls. This all goes back to the dumb human invented religion of Christianity. “You must not breed one breed with a different breed.” I.e different age groups have sex with their respective age groups... 40 yr old man should not have sex with 24 yr old woman(Which has no basis in biology.) And psychology stating that children are ‘sexual beings’. By the way I am not supporting pedophilia I am saying if one condemns it then logically one should condemn children having sex with each other as well. 20 year olds should be pure and have sex with one person their entire life. (See I am purer in this respect than any christian)

Humans should learn from the majestic condor, a monogamous legendary animal, and not base their behaviour on dirty degenerate low food chain f*cks like rabbits and chimpanzees. We are the masters of our evolution.

In summary, the cuck/ simp ass f*cked ‘church’ is a major player in the problems you outlined. The church encourages premarital sex because they say it is worse to ‘look at a woman lustfully’ and ‘good to forgive’ actually f*cking of woman up the 4$$. Apologies for sour language... oh and in Dead Or Alive 6, not real life , one of the rules.

Last edited:

Player

31 y.o. ♠ Wizard ♦ Mentalcel ♥ Belarus ♣
For me, the only frustrating part since I was 13 is that I can't have sex with 13 y.o.

wizardcel

Incels.Net Master
According to the cucked laws, it's only legal if both parties are close to the same age. So, a 12-year-old can have sex with a 13-year-old. But a 31-year-old guy can't have sex with the same 13-year-old. Those laws are full of double standards and contradictions. They were created by a frankestenian mix of Christian puritanism and feminism during the late 19th century. The sad part is that it was cucked male politicians and journalists who pushed for the age of consent.

"The investigative journalist William Thomas Stead of the Pall Mall Gazette was pivotal in exposing the problem of child prostіtution in the London underworld through a publicity stunt. In 1885 he "purchased" one victim, Eliza Armstrong, the thirteen-year-old daughter of a chimney sweep, for five pounds and took her to a brothel where she was drugged. He then published a series of four exposés entitled The Maiden Tribute of Modern Babylon, which shocked its readers with tales of child prostіtution and the abduction, procurement, and sale of young English virgins to Continental "pleasure palaces". The "Maiden Tribute" was an instant sensation with the reading public, and Victorian society was thrown into an uproar about prostіtution. Fearing riots on a national scale, the Home Secretary, Sir William Harcourt, pleaded in vain with Stead to cease publication of the articles. A wide variety of reform groups held protest meetings and marched together to Hyde Park demanding that the age of consent be raised. The government was forced to propose the Criminal Law Amendment Act 1885, which raised the age of consent from thirteen to sixteen and clamped down on prostіtution"

The maiden tribute lol. It's this type of simping and longing for female validation that makes men turn against their own brothers. This type of behavior has always existed in males. It goes way back to the dawn of existence itself.

"In the United States, as late as the 1880s most states set the minimum age at ten to twelve (in Delaware, it was seven in 1895). Inspired by the "Maiden Tribute" articles, female reformers in the U.S. initiated their own campaign, which petitioned legislators to raise the legal minimum age to at least sixteen, with the ultimate goal to raise the age to eighteen. The campaign was successful, with almost all states raising the minimum age to sixteen to eighteen years by 1920."

The age of consent was 7 in Delaware. In the US, it was the rise of first-wave feminism, allied with cucked politicians and journalists, that enabled the age of consent to be raised to fuсking 18 years old. I think this when everything started to go downhill.

GokuGetEmAttitu

Incels.Net Junior
Children don't need to have sex period. Sex isn't a toy or a game, it has huge consequences and should be treated with respect, to say nothing of the physical toll it can take on a body that gets pregnant really young. And it would be good for society as a whole if teenage foids weren't allowed to indiscriminately ride the Chad cock carousel.

We need to go farther in the opposite direction. It should be illegal for kids to have sex, period. Doing so should carry consequences at least as harsh as underage drinking/smoking, if not moreso.

That said, I will agree that scenarios where a 16 year old lies and says she is 19, fucks a 20 year old guy, and he ends up in jail are extremely misanderist. Men shouldn't keep being punished for women's filthy lies. Punish the underage wh*re instead.

Ojdhin

According to the cucked laws, it's only legal if both parties are close to the same age. So, a 12-year-old can have sex with a 13-year-old. But a 31-year-old guy can't have sex with the same 13-year-old. Those laws are full of double standards and contradictions. They were created by a frankestenian mix of Christian puritanism and feminism during the late 19th century. The sad part is that it was cucked male politicians and journalists who pushed for the age of consent.
Exactly. Thirteen year olds should not have sex with anyone. That includes each other. There is nothing noble about children sodomizing each other. God sent covid to punish the church. The church is the cause of young sex, because they say heterosexual sodomy does not count as sex so in church logic looking at a woman ‘lustfully’ is worse than actually f*kng a girl up the ass. By church logic watching hentai is worse sin than atheist Chad fuсking the deacon’s daughter up the chute lmao.

Mainländer

Incels.Net Junior

"The investigative journalist William Thomas Stead of the Pall Mall Gazette was pivotal in exposing the problem of child prostіtution in the London underworld through a publicity stunt. In 1885 he "purchased" one victim, Eliza Armstrong, the thirteen-year-old daughter of a chimney sweep, for five pounds and took her to a brothel where she was drugged. He then published a series of four exposés entitled The Maiden Tribute of Modern Babylon, which shocked its readers with tales of child prostіtution and the abduction, procurement, and sale of young English virgins to Continental "pleasure palaces". The "Maiden Tribute" was an instant sensation with the reading public, and Victorian society was thrown into an uproar about prostіtution. Fearing riots on a national scale, the Home Secretary, Sir William Harcourt, pleaded in vain with Stead to cease publication of the articles. A wide variety of reform groups held protest meetings and marched together to Hyde Park demanding that the age of consent be raised. The government was forced to propose the Criminal Law Amendment Act 1885, which raised the age of consent from thirteen to sixteen and clamped down on prostіtution"

The maiden tribute lol. It's this type of simping and longing for female validation that makes men turn against their own brothers. This type of behavior has always existed in males. It goes way back to the dawn of existence itself.

"In the United States, as late as the 1880s most states set the minimum age at ten to twelve (in Delaware, it was seven in 1895). Inspired by the "Maiden Tribute" articles, female reformers in the U.S. initiated their own campaign, which petitioned legislators to raise the legal minimum age to at least sixteen, with the ultimate goal to raise the age to eighteen. The campaign was successful, with almost all states raising the minimum age to sixteen to eighteen years by 1920."

The age of consent was 7 in Delaware. In the US, it was the rise of first-wave feminism, allied with cucked politicians and journalists, that enabled the age of consent to be raised to fuсking 18 years old. I think this when everything started to go downhill.
Aristotle IQ.

It's utter nonsense indeed.

With everything else in life,there's basically some arbitrary age you have to reach to be able to do it and that's it. Either you're old enough to drive, vote, have a job, etc, or you aren't. There's no such thing as "you're old enough to drive, but you can only drive next to other cars driven by people your age" or "you're old enough to have a job, but all your coworkers and bosses must be around the same age as you".

It's makes absolutely no sense. But again, when did anything related to feminism make sense?

Mainländer

Incels.Net Junior
Congrats, you're 18. Now you're considered old enough to write and sign contracts, BUT ONLY WITH PEOPLE AROUND YOUR AGE! Don't sign any contract written by older people, they're all pedophiles who will manipulate and traumatize you. JFL, imagine a law like that.

Killshot

Want to ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\ bang bitches
Society actually wants females of all ages to have sex. Just not with you.

OysterSauce

‏‏‎
Do you think that millions of people, and some lawmakers, haven't thought about it at some point? That law doesn't exist because of a single, very basic question: "How are we going to enforce it?" Banning entire demographics from having sex doesn't have a history of working out. Besides, the current government has much bigger and more important concerns than some stupid children's wellbeing... like fabricating more excuses to demonize and wipe out an entire generation of men and boys, and supporting new innovative ways to pollute the planet.

And AOC laws are totally inconsequential. An incel is not going to get toddler poon legally -- whether it's legal or not! As of the time of this post, there are no laws preventing me from privately masturbating to unsexualizing pictures of fully or partially clothed children, and for me, that's all that matters.

TournelHenry

Incels.Net Regular
To be fair, making it illegal only makes things worse as it won't stop kids from actually having sex. They'll just do it behind closed doors and not come forward when something goes wrong like STD's or pregnancy. There's no way to enforce it effectively.
It's better to teach them sex education instead.
Also, the law has no rational basis besides religious beliefs. Teens have sexual feelings and should be allowed to explore them safely.

As for drugs/alcohol, you actually have to go to a place to buy it. Sex just requires more than one persons to consent in closed door. So, it's much more difficult to enforce. It'll be like trying to make it illegal to masturbate

Ojdhin

Instead of making premarital sex illegal just make it mandatory to marry the first person you have intimate activities with. Consequence is better than enforcement. If they really love eachother so much they would love to marry eachother, or at least be betrothed.

since people end up marrying only once there will be always be singles available.

If this does not work then chads are greedy swine and are the problem, not foids. Because foids tend to be loyal only to their first, it is a hormonal thing. First an4l, oral, whatever. The first one they have it with will be the one the obsess over their entire life, all broken relationships stem from the fact their first left them. Chads are the scum even worse than foids, because foids are just dumb and can’t see chad for what he is and chad is a conniving greedy scum wad.

this is all backed by research and literature btw.

Last edited:

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
For me, the only frustrating part since I was 13 is that I can't have sex with 13 y.o.
Same here: when i was 15 years old and i was a student in the highschool(around 15 years ago), i wanted to have sex with some of my female classmates of the same classroom, but they all rejected me.

GokuGetEmAttitu

Incels.Net Junior
To be fair, making it illegal only makes things worse as it won't stop kids from actually having sex. They'll just do it behind closed doors and not come forward when something goes wrong like STD's or pregnancy. There's no way to enforce it effectively.
It's better to teach them sex education instead.
Also, the law has no rational basis besides religious beliefs. Teens have sexual feelings and should be allowed to explore them safely.

As for drugs/alcohol, you actually have to go to a place to buy it. Sex just requires more than one persons to consent in closed door. So, it's much more difficult to enforce. It'll be like trying to make it illegal to masturbate
I disagree, it would be enforced the same way it is enforced when kids get caught with beer or cigarettes. If they are caught with condoms or birth control, of they are found to be pregnant, if they are found to have an STD outside of a rаpe, ect. then they would be charged just like they are charged if alcohol is found in their bloodstream. For most first offenses it would likely be a slap on the wrist but it would be a HUGE detriment on college applications/scholarships and destroy their future. And it should, people who make such stupid decisions should have to deal with the fallout. If they have an STD or teen pregnancy, there should be consequences beyond a quick (and under Biden, likely free) trip to the abortion clinic.

The fact that foids may behave better and in turn may be more willing to date/marry successful incels in the future is a plus too, if we could ever reach the point where adultery had the consequences in the pre-Regan era. Just as important, the burden of the single mother welfare state might be lessened and the west may stop rushing headlong into a collapse.

At any rate, I believe this would be an important first step to fixing the west. IIRC technically 2 underage teens having sex counts as statutory for both of them; that should be enforced. Make abortions illegal again (unless their is cause; danger to the mother, rаpe, ect). Obliterate all the benefits and welfare single mothers enjoy, make them support themselves and their "families" the same as everyone else. And make infidelity to a spouse grounds for divorce in which the offending party loses everything.

Or basically just go back to the way things were half a century or so ago, before our parents/grandparents started shaping this disguisting, degenerate world of today.

It all starts with taking a few steps to block the foid/Chad dynamic among the youth.

I guess this is all moot though, Biden not only wants to make taxpayers pay for abortions but he wants to pass college debt to taxpayers too.... And naturally unmarried men are taxed much more heavily than anyone else. Considering that roughly 2/3 of college admissions are women now (a number that continues to increase annually) this is shaping up to be even more of a foids world than before. Things will get much, much worse before they get better..... If they ever get better.

Last edited:

IncelRescuer

Incels.Net Novice
The deep state of celebrity actors, athletes, singers, etc are all Chads. Why would they make their favorite hobby illegal?

This is just to rub it in the faces of incels.