Why is having sex so important?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotanIncel123

Incels.Net Regular
Personally, I'm a virgin but I don't really care, I'll find a girl when the time is right. For now I'll just work on my passions, like racing cars. But why does getting with a girl really matter so much. You shouldn't let another person define you or stop you from experiencing all there is to life. Are you really in it for the sex, or do you just want companionship? Can't you just indulge in one of your passions in life? Maybe find another goal?

love

Femoid
NotanIncel123 said:
Personally, I'm a virgin but I don't really care, I'll find a girl when the time is right. For now I'll just work on my passions, like racing cars. But why does getting with a girl really matter so much. You shouldn't let another person define you or stop you from experiencing all there is to life. Are you really in it for the sex, or do you just want companionship? Can't you just indulge in one of your passions in life? Maybe find another goal?
Awwww I wish more people were happy as you

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Low T and sterile.

I understand NoFap in times of dystopia, in fact I havent fapped in 3 months or so. But it shouldnt be promoted as some kind of norm or higher thing, it is a cope for dystopia nothing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.