Why is everyone in california so superhuman? I mean look at these foids, and THEYRE CONSIDERED AVERAGE

Kidnight

Incels.Net Regular
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Those are sorostitutes after all. They wouldn't even been in their little social club if their parents weren't spoiling them with excessive amounts of fuсking cash. They also have the free time to work on themselves and a higher emphasis than normal put on Looks in Southern California.

The bitches aren't even 10/10 for Cali 7 or 8 at best, yes I'm serious. I'd even go as far as to label the Orange faced girl a 6. Put that same lineup in say....Virginia and every Chad this side of the Mason-Dixon Line would be busting down the door of their Sorority House.

Kidnight

Incels.Net Regular
Kidnight said:
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Those are sorostitutes after all.
Cope, that would make ya another MSTOW.
Its not cope in the land that is synonymous with plastic surgery lmao. There are girls as young as 14 getting nosejobs and breast implants. Now butt implants are popular too, especially for white girls. Lipo is also a thing to get that perfect flat stomach, but still eat like the pig you are. All that ѕhit costs $$$$$$$.

AdamKadmon

The Gentle Madman
Hidden said:
Kidnight said:
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Those are sorostitutes after all.
Its not cope in the land that is synonymous with plastic surgery lmao. There are girls as young as 14 getting nosejobs and breast implants. Now butt implants are popular too, especially for white girls. Lipo is also a thing to get that perfect flat stomach, but still eat like the pig you are. All that ѕhit costs $$$$$$$.
Yup. Middle class families are loaded nowadays since even with widespread education, alot of people dont go to college

Kidnight

Incels.Net Regular
Kidnight said:
Hidden said:
Yup. Middle class families are loaded nowadays since even with widespread education, alot of people dont go to college
Alot of past the wall foids live vicariously through their daughters, and of course her betabuxx bitch is stuck figuring out how to foot the bill for all of it. Massive debt is pretty much the norm for most middle-class people. What's a bit more if it helps Becky turn into Stacy? Besides Karen will cut off my dick if I don't give Becky the opportunity to ride the cock carousel just like she did.

Any real father would put his fuсking foot down against this bullshit. But we all know how many of them are around nowadays. It's ToXIC MAsUUllLINTYY to be a good father.

supercell

5'4 subhuman
i noticed the same thing, i guess its because theres just so much competition over there. people in the south are kinda degenerate theres allmost no oppuratunity and life is slow paced. cities are an incels worst nightmare.

supercell

5'4 subhuman
cities are the definition of natural selection, theres allmost no incel or nerdy types in the south but this is balanced out by people being generally nicer and people actually notice you. in cities people wont even look at you. in cities females and genetically succesful men thrive while about 20 or 30 percent of men are left to rot and die in the streets alone. theres a reason the term ''concrete jungle'' was coined cities are very primal places especially liberal ones they also have a tribal animilastic mindset. cities are wild shitty pissy cesspools

Lordgoro

IN THE ZONE
cities are the definition of natural selection, theres allmost no incel or nerdy types in the south but this is balanced out by people being generally nicer and people actually notice you. in cities people wont even look at you. in cities females and genetically succesful men thrive while about 20 or 30 percent of men are left to rot and die in the streets alone. theres a reason the term ''concrete jungle'' was coined cities are very primal places especially liberal ones they also have a tribal animilastic mindset. cities are wild shitty pissy cesspools
As much as I dont LIKE you, this is by far the SMARTEST thing ive ever seen you write... You get a few respect points for this post..