Why I hate hate almost all women

bcroger2

Lounge member
ugly/fat women-hate them because they are ugly and fat. Does not matter if they like me or not. Ugly and fat women are gross to look at and an eye sore. I work as a bank teller while currently in grad. school and my boss is an obese Hispanic lady. I hate her because she is obese and can't stand looking at this vile, hideous, disgusting, filthy, creature based on its looks alone.

Attractive women-hate them because they only want to go out with Chads. Rude and Narcissistic. They could be as dumb as a door knob but think they are some kind of god because they were born attractive.

Average looking and elderly women- This is where the grey area starts. Dislike the narcissistic ones but some of them are OKAY.

randomuser123

BANNED
Personally even if attractive women don't want me I got far more positive vibes when I approached attractive girls instead of the ugly, fat ones. Really a confident, above average one don't have as much insecurities and don't try to put you down just to make herself feel better, where as the ugly, fat ones are more likely to make jokes on you to put their imaginal self on a better pedestal. Average women are indeed grey zone and most guys will probadly settle down with them for a long term relationship.

Brohan91

BANNED
So this I very interesting to me, in the context of a forum full of ppl lamenting their lack of sexual activity due to their perceived 'ugliness' here's a post hating on women for being ugly/overweight? How do you reconcile this discrepancy, is it somehow acceptable for men to choose their mates based on sexual attraction but not for women?

Brohan91

BANNED
And aren't you basically the equivalent of an incel-creating THOT for perceiving women the same way you assume they perceive you,?

GirlsDontOweYou

BANNED
While physical features can cause self esteem features, being conventially unnatractive doesn't make you inherintly a bad person. A lot of girls/guys don't really care about how they look to men/women, and while there are some girls/guys who will try to put others down because they have self esteem issues, you shouldn't generalize.

Desperate1

BANNED
Why? Are you actually a fuсking chad who thinks you deserve better than fat, ugly women? If you are on this site, you are an unwantable piece of ѕhit just like me. And why the fuck would any decent bitch want me?

bcroger2

Lounge member
Desperate1 said:
Why? Are you actually a fuсking chad who thinks you deserve better than fat, ugly women? If you are on this site, you are an unwantable piece of ѕhit just like me. And why the fuck would any decent bitch want me?
I would go out with an overweight women, never an obese one. I would rather die a virgin

ok765

BANNED
Ive to agree on the fat woman part, when i see a fat lady im like "she is probably thinking "im just 100kg of pure beauty"" and i could puke how disgusting they are
There insecure and will try to put u down to make themselves feel better, so try to avoid them

Good looking woman are sometimes nice, some have a good personality, like 1-2/10 so just avoid the other 8-9 woman :)

chadslayer0814

as much as I hate landwhales it’s these fuсking chads I despise. women are disgusting, evil c*nts who’s vaginas control us like robots... but the chads who score these precious pussys?? they deserve worse than death

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
chadslayer0814 said:
as much as I hate landwhales it’s these fuсking chads I despise. women are disgusting, evil c*nts who’s vaginas control us like robots... but the chads who score these precious pussys?? they deserve worse than death
Tbh it's Chad who treats females like bargaining chips and an incel who treats them like persons, but only looks matter anyway.

WelcomeToMyDNA

Staff Member
Lounge member
I wish so much that females could cease their slutty nature. By the year 2030 all females of all ages will have Chad dick in them. Even 2 month old baby girls would be fuсking chad.

Whynow

BANNED
All of you “incels” sound entitled AS FUCK. You guys actually think that women are some play things for you guys and don’t consider that they are real people. The problem is YOU. Blaming everyone but yourself isn’t helping you. As a plus size woman reading this, it is absolutely disgusting to be deemed a “land whale” by people who don’t make an effort in changing their situations. If you all are that pressed for sex, go pay for it. All of your reasoning for being an “incel” is invalid and it’s sad to witness. Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Whynow said:
All of you “incels” sound entitled AS FUCK. You guys actually think that women are some play things for you guys and don’t consider that they are real people. The problem is YOU. Blaming everyone but yourself isn’t helping you. As a plus size woman reading this, it is absolutely disgusting to be deemed a “land whale” by people who don’t make an effort in changing their situations. If you all are that pressed for sex, go pay for it. All of your reasoning for being an “incel” is invalid and it’s sad to witness. Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.
Before I ban you, I would like you to first at least read my thread titled "Incels are not entitled, it is females who are entitled."

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Whynow said:
Thanks but no thanks. Being a fat landwhale is something you can change with a low effort, but escaping incel is high effort or impossible (Jeff Bezos is high effort and made amazon just to get a fake ascension.)

Also, before I ban you, I would like you to first at least read my thread titled "Incels are not entitled, it is females who are entitled."

AfricanCel

Lounge member
Whynow said:
If you got on my diet, you'd loose weight without even having to hit the gym, but you'd refuse to. I make an effort every single day to change my situation but I can't force a woman to like me. What exactly is invalid about constantly being rejected by all types of women? I actually chase overweight women and am no where near chubby, but they want chads. Paying for sex doesn't solve inceldom, I want a relationship.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
AfricanCel said:
Whynow said:
If you got on my diet, you'd loose weight without even having to hit the gym, but you'd refuse to. I make an effort every single day to change my situation but I can't force a woman to like me. What exactly is invalid about constantly being rejected by all types of women? I actually chase overweight women and am no where near chubby, but they want chads. Paying for sex doesn't solve inceldom, I want a relationship.
She is a bitch on her period and emotionally angry about being a landwhale, with grandiose narcissistic fantasies about her being a great speaker of Ted Talks, no sense trying to reason with her.

Nyrat

landwhalehater455 said:
it just shows how far down the ѕhit hole our culture is that even fat ugly whales think they deserve anything just because they have a vagina
It shows how far down the ѕhit hole our culture is that even people who's entire identitys center around being unwanted think they can say whatever they want about someone just because she's fat.