Why even keep fighting?

Bleachcel

Incels.Net Novice
We will always be outnumbered in any scenario,
Just go outside or look in the comments of a feminiѕt post on Instagram. Women will always their degeneracy up and support themselves along with their army of simps/cucks. Everyday I am bullied. I was bullied since young. Even when quarantine was going on forcefully (which it still is), I was being bullied indirectly by being alone with no friends and no girl. I don’t hate people, I just want love and affection and am willing to give that too. Nobody cares about me IRL. These types of forums are cool, but at the end of the day, nobody in real life gives a flying fuck about me. Everyone in real life hates me for no reason, everybody wants me dead. After 12 years old, life had no reason anymore I thought. It really had no reason from the start.

One of my favorite non-biblical quotes is from the Green Mile, perfectly describing basically what most incels go through in life. It’s from the character in the movie who is on death row, waitijg

“I want it to be over and done with.
I do.
I'm tired, boss.
Tired of being on the road, lonely as a sparrow in the rain.
I'm tired of never having me a buddy to be with... to tell me where we's going to, coming from, or why.
Mostly, I'm tired of people being ugly to each other.
I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world... every day.
There's too much of it.
It's like pieces of glass in my head... all the time.
Can You Understand?" - John Coffey

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Just go outside or look in the comments of a feminiѕt post on Instagram. Women will always their degeneracy up and support themselves along with their army of simps/cucks. Everyday I am bullied. I was bullied since young. Even when quarantine was going on forcefully (which it still is), I was being bullied indirectly by being alone with no friends and no girl. I don’t hate people, I just want love and affection and am willing to give that too. Nobody cares about me IRL. These types of forums are cool, but at the end of the day, nobody in real life gives a flying fuck about me. Everyone in real life hates me for no reason, everybody wants me dead. After 12 years old, life had no reason anymore I thought. It really had no reason from the start.

One of my favorite non-biblical quotes is from the Green Mile, perfectly describing basically what most incels go through in life. It’s from the character in the movie who is on death row, waitijg

I do.
I'm tired, boss.
I'm tired of never having me a buddy to be with... to tell me where we's going to, coming from, or why.
There's too much of it.

That movie is 100 percent BASED!!! Poor John Coffee!! Felt bad for him, and even Tom Hanks, so sad, him outliving literally EVERYONE!!!

bettER_CHOices

Incels.Net Novice
I don't blame anyone for wanting to stop suffERing.

I see countries like Afghanistan or Iran who enjoyed great freedoms before. Their foids went to uni, in the 1960s, wore mini skirts, no burqa, then the Islamists and Talibans took over and put those foids back in their place.

It's life fuel!!

I know it's doable starting on a small scale, like a village. Then we can build up our police, our mayor, our rules, just like some cults etc.

I'm too angry to die without making foids go through a life of ѕhit. They put me through worse!!!

Last edited:

Bleachcel

Incels.Net Novice
Bleachcel said:

I do.
I'm tired, boss.
There's too much of it.

That movie is 100 percent BASED!!! Poor John Coffee!! Felt bad for him, and even Tom Hanks, so sad, him outliving literally EVERYONE!!!
So true. Very very good movie. RIP Michael C Duncan.

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata
I do.
I'm tired, boss.
There's too much of it.
If I do end up killing myself I might put this in my death letter
(THIS IS A HYPOTHETICAL MODS DON'T FUCK WITH ME)

pandabaer6

ALL Incels Unifier
Foids are unholy allied from the Winestonecocksuckers to the last drug addict wh*re....

As long as not all incels prefer to unite also, but fight even blackpills against redpills, the war is lost, before it starts....

As long as useless foids are overfed by state and even overpaid with Barbie divorces, they will never be motivated, to move hands or even lips for men, people, state oder domestic economy.....

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata
I do.
I'm tired, boss.
There's too much of it.
Imma be honest I cried reading this

Bleachcel

Incels.Net Novice
Bleachcel said:
I do.
I'm tired, boss.
There's too much of it.
I don’t blame you bro. Honestly one of the most relatable things I’ve heard spoken in Hollywood movies.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
NoHopeNoFear said:
Bleachcel said:
I do.
I'm tired, boss.
There's too much of it.
I don’t blame you bro. Honestly one of the most relatable things I’ve heard spoken in Hollywood movies.
THe sign of TRUTH in movies, books, literature.. The deepest TRUTHS will MOVE us in some way.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Foids are annoying but we can't blame foids for everything we go through. What about the chads who give us ѕhit for watching Pοrn and then threaten to beat us up when we talk to a foid? Pretty much normies, regardless of raсe or gender need to burn.
LET a fcking CHAD give me ѕhit for anything, he'll regret it quick!! Once I beat the ѕhit out of a college CHAD for beating up a poor dog in richmond! I HATE those assholes, and I dont give a ѕhit anymore.. He got what he fuсking DESERVED!! THis was in the early 90s

pandabaer6

ALL Incels Unifier
Your incelism is not because of chads, but because of the bigott system with barbie divorces and other free money for doing nothing for men, people, state and domestic economy....

GeraltOfRivia

Incels.Net Master
I personally wanted to give up entirely on life and attempted suіcіde. After my failed attempt, I tried even harder to change myself for the better and believe or not I did managed to make myself liked by some people, including my coworkers. Sure, I am still an incel, but at least I feel a bit better knowing I can talk to someone or hang out with someone from time to time.