Why even bother ascending?

IncelDan

Incels.Net Junior
You know that if you ascend, a woman is only settling for you or a placeholder till she finds chad. No woman really loves an inferior man, it's either out of bordeom, celibacy, or if they have a good job, and if she does settle, she'll just cheat on you with someone superior. Foids do what foids do. all of them. No exception.

AfricanCel

Incels.Net Master
IncelDan said:
You know that if you ascend, a woman is only settling for you or a placeholder till she finds chad. No woman really loves an inferior man, it's either out of bordeom, celibacy, or if they have a good job, and if she does settle, she'll just cheat on you with someone superior. Foids do what foids do. all of them. No exception.
Yea that's true. Female hypergamy knows no bounds and she'll never be satisfied, no matter how good of a man she finds, she'll always be looking for something better.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
Anyone can get laid. For incels, we can only go with 300 lbs. obese freaks and faggots.

Throughout my time in college and work , I have only been hit on by 3 different "women." 2X by obese(not just overweight, OBESE) spics and sometimes by my fat sister who likes to joke about my muscles.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
bcroger2 said:
Anyone can get laid. For incels, we can only go with 300 lbs. obese freaks and faggots.

Throughout my time in college and work , I have only been hit on by 3 different "women." 2X by obese(not just overweight, OBESE) spics and sometimes by my fat sister who likes to joke about my muscles.
A 4th female also hit on me. She was the only viable option, but I decided against it. She was an Asian but her face was simply too hideously ugly and she smelled like shit. I could not bring myself to go out with her, because I would likely fail to get hard. She was certainly no average looking Asian person, she was far worse.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
bcroger2 said:

Truth. And even they treat us terrible too. Went on 2 dates with 300 lb obese freaks, got treated like crap. Didn't ascend obviously.

Got invited to have sex with a fаg. Was a fem fаg so I said I'd think about it. Was in the middle of playing Hearthstone and got a call saying they want me to fuck them. Truth be told, I wasn't really at the gay mindset at that time, I told them I wasn't really in the mood and tired (it was midnight almost), call me back in a few days. They never did. Plus they had like 10 boyfriends so i didnt even feel special, and also i was afraid of stds. I cant be blamed and incels are not at fault for this crappy world.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
wagwanmyg said:
How about an improvement in attitude? How about giving up this ideology that men need to have women, when if fact they don't(this can be said vice versa too, don't worry).
Gay cuck nonsense. Males have a natural sex drive and their need for woman goes beyond that, it is scientifically proven that incels and people who have broken hearts die a lot younger due to worse health. It is unhealthy and innefficient to live alone, who will nurse you to health if you fall ill? who will help you with income and household chores? Its much harder alone. Much easier to pay bills if 2 people contribute.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
wagwanmyg said:
How about an improvement in attitude? How about giving up this ideology that men need to have women, when if fact they don't(this can be said vice versa too, don't worry). I've never really met an incel but I could say that some of you are possibly good looking guys that girls would genuinely go for, but your sense of entitlement and lack of human emotion make you lot hard to approach - and the worst part is, you guys enjoy this fedora-tipping "I'm a dangerous loner" persona that a majority of you put on.

Certain "attractive" men think calling a woman pretty is an invite enough back to their beds and they seem to forget the rest: the looks are bonus, but the personality is the package. If you're going to complain about women, at least contemplate your own personalities at first.

Cheers,

Z.
What could you do if women don't give you a chance yo see your personality? I tried to talk to quite a few females and they don't talk back. What can we do about that?

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
bcroger2 said:

Even that 40-year old 300 lbs. ugly, spic ended up firing me from my bank teller job, so I don't even think she liked me that much. She would just hit on me at first (gross)

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
bcroger2 said:
bcroger2 said:

Even that 40-year old 300 lbs. ugly, spic ended up firing me from my bank teller job, so I don't even think she liked me that much. She would just hit on me at first (gross)
Josephcel.

99% of women are narcissists and want to make you lose your job for rejecting them.

Even incels rejected 100 times feel hesitant to go ER. Women go ER after the first rejection.