Why don't those women who say its easy for incels to get laid, just date incels themselves?

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
There are women who get angry about blackpilled incels because we say sexist and "bigoted" things. I understand why they would be angry. I mean, we are criticizing them.

But then there are women who tell us its "easy" for us to get laid and hate on ALL male virgins (non-blackpilled incels) who complain about their circumstances. If its so easy for us to get laid why don't they make a Tinder account and have a relationship with self described virgin and incel men(or men who look incel or who claim to have no sexual partners)?

Its easy to tell guys that its "easy" to get laid but fuck Chad on the side and reject incels in real life and swipe left on 99.9% of self described "incels."

Last edited:

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
Because easy modes(femoids) are hypocrites. They claim to want "virgin men"(us) but they actually only go for the chads...

I still remember, when i was younger and i was a student in the school, how the easy modes(femoids) said a lot of lies like "the important thing of a man is the personality" or "we choose men because of the feelings"...but later, they were dating ONLY the chads(even the plump femoids, the anorexic femoids and the nerd femoids only wanted to date the chads and rejected us the ugly men/poor men)...so thats when i was discovering their lies...

Later, when i was in my 20s and the femoids were in their 20s too, i saw how those same plump femoids, anorexic femoids and nerd femoids who rejected me in the past were married(or dating) only with chads.... while i was still virgin and single...

now im in my 30s, and still virgin and single...

Last edited:

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
Because easy modes(femoids) are hypocrites. They claim to want "virgin men"(us) but they actually only go for the chads...

I still remember, when i was younger and i was a student in the school, how the easy modes(femoids) said a lot of lies like "the important thing of a man is the personality" or "we choose men because of the feelings"...but later, they were dating ONLY the chads(even the plump femoids, the anorexic femoids and the nerd femoids only wanted to date the chads and rejected us the ugly men/poor men)...so thats when i was discovering their lies...

Later, when i was in my 20s and the femoids were in their 20s too, i saw how those same plump femoids, anorexic femoids and nerd femoids who rejected me in the past were married(or dating) only with chads.... while i was still virgin and single...

now im in my 30s, and still virgin and single...
Agree

fuckfoidsget$

Incels.Net Junior
The only women left to us are the fat foids. No Stacey would date such a charity case. They want other foids to fuck us so they do not have to. They are absolute hypocrites! Do not give in!