Why don't those MGTOW'ers and red pillers understand that its not only feminiѕts who are bitchy, con

bcroger2

Lounge member
Why don't those MGTOW'ers and red pillers understand that its not only feminiѕts who are bitchy, conservatives can be just as bad?

I live in Texas and have noticed that conservative women are much more stuck up than even liberal feminiѕts when it comes to approaching. At least the liberals tend to smile and talk back and are more accepting of different types of men(which is why many tend to date thug blacks,Muzzies, refugees etc.), but the conservative chicks act like they have a dildo stuck up their butthole ; unless of course you are a Chad with 5 year military experience or earn a ѕhit ton of money. Its not just self described feminiѕts who are the problem like many men think.

Not trying to get political, but the MGTOW'ers and red pill'ers seem to think that only feminiѕt liberals are the issue. Conservative Stacies are proably the most bitchy people on the planet and will accuse you of rape for even walking past them.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
bcroger2 said:
Why don't those MGTOW'ers and red pillers understand that its not only feminiѕts who are bitchy, conservatives can be just as bad?
I never looked into the issue and didn't come across any mention of that on their forums. What makes you think this way about their position?
Not trying to get political, but the MGTOW'ers and red pill'ers seem to think that only feminiѕt liberals are the issue. Conservative Stacies are proably the most bitchy people on the planet and will accuse you of rape for even walking past them.
AWALT. They have no ideology/hobbies/thoughts/religion. Their lives are focused on Chad and his children they give birth to. There are some exceptions out there, but, from my observations, their preference for Chad is unbeatable and anyway these "NAWALTS" are a rare breed, it would be bearable estimation to say there aren't any.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Dunno. When I picture right women I picture Anne Coulter. My opinion of these women is solely based on an episode I saw on television, where a woman similar to Anne Coulter refused to press charges because "charges are pussifying men."

I'm probably biased af and in reality, most right women could actually be goodie-two-shoes.

bsd420

BANNED
bcroger2 said:

I live in Texas and have noticed that conservative women are much more stuck up than even liberal feminiѕts when it comes to approaching. At least the liberals tend to smile and talk back and are more accepting of different types of men(which is why many tend to date thug blacks,Muzzies, refugees etc.), but the conservative chicks act like they have a dildo stuck up their butthole ; unless of course you are a Chad with 5 year military experience or earn a ѕhit ton of money. Its not just self described feminiѕts who are the problem like many men think.

Maybe it's not just their fault, perhaps you're all just having a problem with talking in general. Since somehow them,"Having a dildo stuck up their buttholes," is completely revolved around your stupid looks when you won't even admit you're a piece of ѕhit too. I get it, people suck, I've been there more than ANY OF YOU would imagine. That's why I worked extremely hard to get to where I am today, I may not be as good in school, I may not be that strong in the wrestling team, or the best at guitar. LIKE HELL IT MATTERS IF I CRIPPLED OVER ALREADY!!!

bsd420

BANNED
Maybe the problem is us in general, I did have a girlfriend once so SORRY if I make you all insensitive. But basically I was still a loser, it's not hard to fail someone, so why are you all not sucking it up and just accepting hard work is the only way around it?

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
bsd420 said:
hard work is the only way around it?
Not for Chad. Also, if a sub-Chad succeeds, it will only be temporary. She's never yours, it's just your turn. Also cleavage is not consent and her body belongs to Chad her.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
Nostalgicel said:
btw dolls are the best way around it.
Idk I find the very idea unbearably humiliating tbh tbh. Good if it works for some.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
bsd420 said:
Maybe the problem is us in general, I did have a girlfriend once so SORRY if I make you all insensitive. But basically I was still a loser, it's not hard to fail someone, so why are you all not sucking it up and just accepting hard work is the only way around it?
Real relationship or was it one of those autogynephile ships where she is in love with herself and you are just a proxy.

bcroger2 said:
Nostalgicel said:
btw dolls are the best way around it.
I couldn't get myself to buy one.
Same I heard its $7000. If I had that kind of money I'd lease a sports car. Might buy an anime pillow but I'm not some necromancer who's into fuсking inanimate objects. I want some1 to love and talk to.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
lordoftheincels said:
Same I heard its $7000. If I had that kind of money I'd lease a sports car. Might buy an anime pillow but I'm not some necromancer who's into fuсking inanimate objects. I want some1 to love and talk to.
JFL, with $7k I could move to a 3rd world shithole, rent a room, put money in the bank and LDAR on the interest for the rest of my life.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
tremor said:
lordoftheincels said:
JFL, with $7k I could move to a 3rd world shithole, rent a room, put money in the bank and LDAR on the interest for the rest of my life.
What bank? Actually sounds like a good idea. Except the only banks I know give only like 0.5% interest.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
lordoftheincels said:
What bank? Actually sounds like a good idea. Except the only banks I know give only like 0.5% interest.
Here they say it can be 8% in Ukraine.
https://ukraine.deposits.org/

Also hot non-feminiѕt EE girls and low prices. Charmed life tbh.
inb4 cope, incel is incel everywhere

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
tremor said:
lordoftheincels said:
Here they say it can be 8% in Ukraine.
https://ukraine.deposits.org/

Also hot non-feminiѕt EE girls and low prices. Charmed life tbh.
inb4 cope, incel is incel everywhere
Gonna have to look into that lol. What is EE?

I guess my main concern is incel made me hard to learn languages. Mind just doesn't want to anymore. So I'd have to go to a place where they speaka engrish. Also how bad are the conditions if its so cheap.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
lordoftheincels said:
In this context Eastern Europe. Also stands for Electrical Engineering sometimes.
I guess my main concern is incel made me hard to learn languages. Mind just doesn't want to anymore. So I'd have to go to a place where they speaka engrish. Also how bad are the conditions if its so cheap.
Volcel if you wouldn't learn Ukrainian tbh.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
tremor said:
lordoftheincels said:
In this context Eastern Europe. Also stands for Electrical Engineering sometimes.
Volcel if you wouldn't learn Ukrainian tbh.
Won't or can't.. As a kid I could learn more easily. As the incel grows its like my mind is not as receptive as it once was.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
lordoftheincels said:
Won't or can't.. As a kid I could learn more easily. As the incel grows its like my mind is not as receptive as it once was.
Sure if you don't use your brain, it'll atrophy. Not in a literal sense, of course.
JFL @ blaming inceldom for this. Well, it certainly strikes hard against motivation to do ѕhit, everything else follows.