Why does society shun and attempt to punish men who express legitimate concerns about dating in 2020

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
40% of couples meet online today. Women have a huge advantage in the online dating market(to put it lightly.) Since so many foids use online dating it makes in increasingly difficult for young men to find a partner. Instagram shows the top .6% of men so inflates women's expectations. Meanwhile average looking foids can make an Instagram and get thousands of followers like nothing.

Me too makes men feel uneasy about approaching women. If a man complements a female he can get in big trouble or in many cases the foid will publically embarrass him. If a female complements a man who is not attracted to her, the guy will just laugh it off as he is expected to.

As a result of this, the pct. of virgin men has shot up.

Every time a man speaks out about this (online dating and Instagram jacking up standards, false rаpe and sexual assault allegations etc.) they get shunned by feminiѕts and others in an attempt to silence them. Almost as if they want to remove our first amendment rights. Meanwhile, foids whine about “creepy men” and me too all the time and no one says a word. Why is that?

Last edited:

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master
40% of couples meet online today. Women have a huge advantage in the online dating market(to put it lightly.) Since so many foids use online dating it makes in increasingly difficult for young men to find a partner. Instagram shows the top .6% of men so inflates women's expectations. Meanwhile average looking foids can make an Instagram and get thousands of followers like nothing.

Me too makes men feel uneasy about approaching women. If a man complements a female he can get in big trouble or in many cases the foid will publically embarrass him. If a female complements a man who is not attracted to her, the guy will just laugh it off as he is expected to.

Every time a man speaks out about this they get shunned by feminiѕts and others in an attempt to silence them. Why is that?
Its easier to prentend an issue doesn’t exist rather than to adress it

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
And the most ironic part its the fact the society shames us men for being incels...but nobody shames the jews for being the ones behind the september 11 disaster(it was Larry Silverstein the one behind it) or the feminazis for doing vandalism in the streets or the rapefugges for invading other countries.

The society only cares about the ones who rule the world:

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
And the most ironic part its the fact the society shames us men for being incels...but nobody shames the jews for being the ones behind the september 11 disaster(it was Larry Silverstein the one behind it) or the feminazis for doing vandalism in the streets or the rapefugges for invading other countries.

The society only cares about the ones who rule the world:

View attachment 10840
I would argue that Muslims Americans along with Syrian refugees and Somali immigrants are discriminated against somewhat, not women or fags though

OysterSauce

Blve Oyster Kvlt
OysterSauce said:
bcroger2 said:
I would argue that Muslims Americans along with Syrian refugees and Somali immigrants are discriminated against somewhat, not women or fags though
I don't know about the ones in America, but in Europe they get special treatment and are pampered by the governments.
True. Where in Europe r u from?
I'm American myself, but I have relatives scattered throughout Europe (at least Russia, Sweden, Finland and Spain, plus of course Canada which seems to be similar to many European countries on immigration). I haven't encountered very many Muslim immigrants here in the U.S., to be honest, and I have no idea how they're generally treated here.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
bcroger2 said:
OysterSauce said:
I don't know about the ones in America, but in Europe they get special treatment and are pampered by the governments.
True. Where in Europe r u from?
I'm American myself, but I have relatives scattered throughout Europe (at least Russia, Sweden, Finland and Spain, plus of course Canada which seems to be similar to many European countries on immigration). I haven't encountered very many Muslim immigrants here in the U.S., to be honest, and I have no idea how they're generally treated here.
i see

waverider

Incels.Net Regular
Using reason, statistics and logic does not work for when it comes to western women. When women are large and in charge systems collapse. Most all of USA favors women and especially online where every dirtbag competes for even the ugliest USA women. Put CHADs online and the 20/80 rule goes in effect. It's fuсking brutal for men online.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
Using reason, statistics and logic does not work for when it comes to western women. When women are large and in charge systems collapse. Most all of USA favors women and especially online where every dirtbag competes for even the ugliest USA women. Put CHADs online and the 20/80 rule goes in effect. It's fuсking brutal for men online.
True.

wakame

Incels.Net Novice

Every time a man speaks out about this (online dating and Instagram jacking up standards, false rаpe and sexual assault allegations etc.) they get shunned by feminiѕts and others in an attempt to silence them. Almost as if they want to remove our first amendment rights. Meanwhile, foids whine about “creepy men” and me too all the time and no one says a word. Why is that?
People can get love easily but don't know how to maintain it.

FatCel

Staff member/spam reporter fatcelius the rotund
If your a man everything is assumed to be your fault you dont get credit for anything feminiѕts will even turn the tables around on the most vulnerable men we cant have anything we cant complain or voice our opinions because in there mind they know more about our struggles than we do women themselves know what male suіcіde is about more than men do ? Clown world you dont even get sympathy in your lowest moments

wakame

Incels.Net Novice
If your a man everything is assumed to be your fault you dont get credit for anything feminiѕts will even turn the tables around on the most vulnerable men we cant have anything we cant complain or voice our opinions because in there mind they know more about our struggles than we do women themselves know what male suіcіde is about more than men do ? Clown world you dont even get sympathy in your lowest moments
Sexual liberation sucks

TheLastMujahid

Incels.Net Regular

It’s simple. the reason women shun men who try to bring these problems to light. They benefit from men’s suffering and they don’t want anyone to ruin that for them. They could care less for men’s problems they just want the attention, money, and resources. That’s all they care for.

Last edited: