Why does every "virgin" girl that talk to incels

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Amiya said:
Such arrogance and narcissism... is vomit inducing. This new girl is very disgusting and subhuman.
say what you’d like, i just wanted to give more comprehensive data to people who didn’t bother to look into how hymens work <3
"Teeheee say what you like xD" is this some kind of pathetic standard argument for women when they have nothing to counter with? Totally brainlet.

1569866965164.jpg

leafrain

Femoid
leafrain said:
Oogabooga said:
>goes into male dominated space
>has no need to contribute
>contributes anyway
>does no lurking whatsoever to understand us
>”curious”.exe
>mfw
I have actually been looking into this idea for several weeks, learning some of your vocabulary and reading some of the things incels talk about. I only even responded because no one was using actual scientific studies, and I figured I would give a few so people would have something to actually go off of :) I am sorry if in any way you feel that I am evil, but I did follow the rules of staying within the bluepill discussion solely so i would not be hurting anyone. Maybe I’m just dumb and missing the issue here, but I don’t see it :(
If you insist on sticking around, you’ll have better luck just lurking silently, we don’t take well to hundredths, though I’d rather you not be here in the first place.
i don’t like being quiet, sorry if that’s not your jam :) just ignore me
leafrain said:
Amiya said:
Such arrogance and narcissism... is vomit inducing. This new girl is very disgusting and subhuman.
say what you’d like, i just wanted to give more comprehensive data to people who didn’t bother to look into how hymens work <3
"Teeheee say what you like xD" is this some kind of pathetic standard argument for women when they have nothing to counter with? Totally brainlet.

View attachment 9848
i have literally offered several scientific studies while you have absolutely nothing to bring to the table to further this conversation. wyd?

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
Oogabooga said:
leafrain said:
I have actually been looking into this idea for several weeks, learning some of your vocabulary and reading some of the things incels talk about. I only even responded because no one was using actual scientific studies, and I figured I would give a few so people would have something to actually go off of :) I am sorry if in any way you feel that I am evil, but I did follow the rules of staying within the bluepill discussion solely so i would not be hurting anyone. Maybe I’m just dumb and missing the issue here, but I don’t see it :(
If you insist on sticking around, you’ll have better luck just lurking silently, we don’t take well to hundredths, though I’d rather you not be here in the first place.
Amiya said:
leafrain said:

View attachment 9848
i have literally offered several scientific studies while you have absolutely nothing to bring to the table to further this conversation. wyd?
You will banned anyway, you disgusting toilet doesn't belong here.

Fiesta Payasos

Doomed | Honkpill
Hidden said:
leafrain said:
If you are so interested in why I’m here:

Someone brought it up in a class, and I had no idea what it was. Instead of judging based on what I heard I decided to go onto a site myself to hear what people who actually label themselves as this say. I saw this post and was antsy to respond, so I did. None of your business anyways, but no, I honestly couldn’t care less about anyone on here enjoying or hating my presence.
You holes don't belong here. F off.
You’re talking about vaginas and won’t listen to someone who actually has one and has done research on it? Okay :)
We only listen to virgin foids. The rest are not entitled to talk. Because this is an incel forum. So be in the wave or gtfo of here

EdgarTheDog64

Incels.Net Master
leafrain said:
Hidden said:
You’re talking about vaginas and won’t listen to someone who actually has one and has done research on it? Okay :)
We only listen to virgin foids. The rest are not entitled to talk. Because this is an incel forum. So be in the wave or gtfo of here
"Uhm, 50 sex partners is still a virgin you silly intel"

leafrain

Femoid
leafrain said:
Hidden said:
Didn't know virgins weren't allowed to know how their bodies worked :0

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Oogabooga said:
leafrain said:
Amiya said:
leafrain said:

View attachment 9848
On top of being a narcissistic girl, you are calling me useless? Nodody gives a ѕhit about hymen, nobody here is a woman and the only thing that matters are virgin girls. Piss off already.

leafrain

Femoid
Fiesta Payasos said:
leafrain said:
I never said that either. Please read what I said before assuming what I believe ;)

Fiesta Payasos

Doomed | Honkpill
Fiesta Payasos said:
leafrain said:
Didn't know virgins weren't allowed to know how their bodies worked :0
You misunderstood my comment it seems

Fiesta Payasos

Doomed | Honkpill
Pff just imagine that foid was banged by multiple man before you. You have to be cuck to not care about it. That's disgusting and that thought will never go away even if you try to pretend

Amiya

Rhodes Island
EdgarTheDog64 said:
Fiesta Payasos said:
I never said that either. Please read what I said before assuming what I believe ;)
Are you even a virgin girl in the first place?

leafrain

Femoid
Pff just imagine that foid was banged by multiple man before you. You have to be cuck to not care about it. That's disgusting and that thought will never go away even if you try to pretend
You're assuming I'm not a virgin because I know how vaginas work. Either way, I'm simply saying that it can be physically difficult to determine someone's virginity. It's easier and better to just trust the person you're banging. Sorry for any confusion, but I've already accidentally spammed this thread. My bad :(

GameDevCel

Heros in æternum vive:
Fiesta Payasos said:
You're assuming I'm not a virgin because I know how vaginas work. Either way, I'm simply saying that it can be physically difficult to determine someone's virginity. It's easier and better to just trust the person you're banging. Sorry for any confusion, but I've already accidentally spammed this thread. My bad :(
just shut up and be a chew toy for all our aggression and frustration against the female sexs

EdgarTheDog64

Incels.Net Master
Fiesta Payasos said:
Answer the question you filthy public toilet

leafrain

Femoid
leafrain said:
Fiesta Payasos said:
Answer the question you filthy public toilet
What's the question?