Why does every "virgin" girl that talk to incels

heiroftrash

I mean I highly doubt any women really know/care about their hymen. It can break from quite a few things but if someone randomly says that their hymen broke from biking in the middle of a conversation it is a bit suspicious

GameDevCel

Mr Edgy McEdgyLord
    60/300
I mean I highly doubt any women really know/care about their hymen. It can break from quite a few things but if someone randomly says that their hymen broke from biking in the middle of a conversation it is a bit suspicious
its bullshit, they are just wh*res

GameDevCel

Mr Edgy McEdgyLord
    60/300
GameDevCel said:
heiroftrash said:
its bullshit, they are just wh*res
Most girls do break their hymen during sex but there are exceptions
some exceptions, o you mean 99% of thots

heiroftrash

heiroftrash said:
GameDevCel said:
that rip their hymen randomly?
Through physical activity, using tampons, or masturbation. It is possible
load of ѕhit the hymen is a gate that can be open with chads cock
I believe the average age a woman loses her virginity is 17 and by that point most would have already used a tampon or other stuff that would break it

Etherealious

Biking, horseback riding, masturbating, and inserting tampons can break your hymen. It's also possible for a woman's hymen to wear down over time, even before sexual intercourse. Most women don't notice it.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
    118/300
Biking, horseback riding, masturbating, and inserting tampons can break your hymen. It's also possible for a woman's hymen to wear down over time, even before sexual intercourse. Most women don't notice it.
So they lose their virginity to biking and horseback riding? lol what's next?

Etherealious

Etherealious said:
I could be wrong, but that's just from the information I've read.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
    118/300
Amiya said:
Etherealious said:
I don't know lol i'm not a woman, just a cute little anime girl.

You should explain why some minimal activity like that can make a woman lose her virginity.

Etherealious

Etherealious said:
Amiya said:

You should explain why some minimal activity like that can make a woman lose her virginity.
I honestly have no clue. The majority of the information I've read states that, but I'm not much of a hymen expert.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
    118/300
Amiya said:
Etherealious said:

I honestly have no clue. The majority of the information I've read states that, but I'm not much of a hymen expert.
Lol aren't you a woman? Or are you still a virgin or something?

Etherealious

Etherealious said:
Amiya said:

Lol aren't you a woman? Or are you still a virgin or something?
I am a woman, but I never gave my hymen much thought, personally.