Why does every "virgin" girl that talk to incels

SupremeCel

Incels.Net Novice
Chubgirl said:
SupremeCel said:
why would i bully them ? funny that they wont admit though. why do you think that is ?
Have you seen the way you have been talking to me ? I'd be stupid to think you'd be any nicer to them.
You're IT invaders, you and those cucks who were talking to you in private should all be banned.
FACTS. preach it, brother.
 

Chubgirl

Incels.Net Novice
Chubgirl said:
SupremeCel said:
whos been messaging you ? name them !
So you can bully them ? No thanks. I respect the fact that they asked for advice and were nice to me, unlike you're being.
tell us what kind of advice , why did they ask you when youre brand new here. what makes them think you have any answers for them ?
Because I'm NICE. They trust I won't laugh at them for being shy or a virgin or what have you.
 

SupremeCel

Incels.Net Novice
SupremeCel said:
Chubgirl said:
So you can bully them ? No thanks. I respect the fact that they asked for advice and were nice to me, unlike you're being.
tell us what kind of advice , why did they ask you when youre brand new here. what makes them think you have any answers for them ?
Because I'm NICE. They trust I won't laugh at them for being shy or a virgin or what have you.
how do that know youre nice you just showed up.

you have been reported to staff

citation: farming orbiters.
 

Chubgirl

Incels.Net Novice
Chubgirl said:
SupremeCel said:
tell us what kind of advice , why did they ask you when youre brand new here. what makes them think you have any answers for them ?
Because I'm NICE. They trust I won't laugh at them for being shy or a virgin or what have you.
how do that know youre nice you just showed up.

you have been reported to staff

citation: farming orbiters.
Ok. If I'm banned, I'm banned. Whatever. If I at least helped one person I'll be happy.

How do they know ? Because as soon as you read the way I write, you know I'm nice.
 

Saint Mentalcel

Autismocel
SupremeCel said:
Chubgirl said:
So you can bully them ? No thanks. I respect the fact that they asked for advice and were nice to me, unlike you're being.
tell us what kind of advice , why did they ask you when youre brand new here. what makes them think you have any answers for them ?
Because I'm NICE. They trust I won't laugh at them for being shy or a virgin or what have you.
You ain't nice, bitch. You literally was flexing that you had a Chad boyfriend a minute ago and now you're trying to play the victim. The fuck outta here, you fat hoe.
 

SupremeCel

Incels.Net Novice
SupremeCel said:
Chubgirl said:
Because I'm NICE. They trust I won't laugh at them for being shy or a virgin or what have you.
how do that know youre nice you just showed up.

you have been reported to staff

citation: farming orbiters.
Ok. If I'm banned, I'm banned. Whatever. If I at least helped one person I'll be happy.

How do they know ? Because as soon as you read the way I write, you know I'm nice.
as soon as i read i can see youre a fat fuck seeking orbiters and so can they thats why they flocked to you. they need to be removed as do you.
 

pandabaer6

ALL Incels Unifier
SupremeCel said:
Chubgirl said:
So you can bully them ? No thanks. I respect the fact that they asked for advice and were nice to me, unlike you're being.
tell us what kind of advice , why did they ask you when youre brand new here. what makes them think you have any answers for them ?
Because I'm NICE. They trust I won't laugh at them for being shy or a virgin or what have you.
prove it now here:

At least for contact with me, first application must contain:

What want the foid do for men?

What does the foid NOT accept for education, training and correction?

Age (true)?

Height (in cm)?

Weight (in kg)?

SEX

Which is performed for fun (if any!)?

Which is performed to "help out"?

Which is performed for a husband?

Which is performed for a landlord?

Which is performed for a wage slave holder?

Which is NOT performed for a million $?

Which is NOT performed to avoid major pain or damage?

Which is NOT performed to save the own life?

Which is NOT performed to save the life of offsprings from an other impregnator?

First contact applications without respectful answer of all questions or other impertinences are ignored!....
 

Mersedes

Incels.Net Junior
You'll also notice, that every girl who talks to us incels ... has never cheated on a guy ! :rolleyes: Oh and, 90% of them have mysteriously been rаped ! :rolleyes: And looks only matter to them ... "a little bit, not very much" ! :rolleyes:
I’ve actually never had a boyfriend n um I was sexually assaulted at 8 by a church member I still remember it N I’m pan so I really don’t care abt looks if I like u I like .
 

XxAriaxia

Incels.Net Junior
You'll also notice, that every girl who talks to us incels ... has never cheated on a guy ! :rolleyes: Oh and, 90% of them have mysteriously been rаped ! :rolleyes: And looks only matter to them ... "a little bit, not very much" ! :rolleyes:
Let’s say a woman told you she has cheated before, would you still be interested in her? I feel like even non-incels would like to hear the person they’re interested in hasn’t cheated before.
 

Arthur

That's Life
Joker said:
You'll also notice, that every girl who talks to us incels ... has never cheated on a guy ! :rolleyes: Oh and, 90% of them have mysteriously been rаped ! :rolleyes: And looks only matter to them ... "a little bit, not very much" ! :rolleyes:
Let’s say a woman told you she has cheated before, would you still be interested in her? I feel like even non-incels would like to hear the person they’re interested in hasn’t cheated before.
I value loyalty, so if someone has cheated on their partner, i would not be interested in them, as history tends to repeat itself. It would never cross my mind that cheating is even a remote possibility if i were in a relationship, and i believe there's something wrong with someone who cheats.
 

XxAriaxia

Incels.Net Junior
XxAriaxia said:
Joker said:
You'll also notice, that every girl who talks to us incels ... has never cheated on a guy ! :rolleyes: Oh and, 90% of them have mysteriously been rаped ! :rolleyes: And looks only matter to them ... "a little bit, not very much" ! :rolleyes:
Let’s say a woman told you she has cheated before, would you still be interested in her? I feel like even non-incels would like to hear the person they’re interested in hasn’t cheated before.
I value loyalty, so if someone has cheated on their partner, i would not be interested in them, as history tends to repeat itself. It would never cross my mind that cheating is even a remote possibility if i were in a relationship, and i believe there's something wrong with someone who cheats.
I agree with that. 100% I was just very comfy because it seemed as if you were upset when a woman says she has not cheated before. As if a woman who doesn’t cheat doesn’t exist.
 

Arthur

That's Life
Joker said:
XxAriaxia said:
Let’s say a woman told you she has cheated before, would you still be interested in her? I feel like even non-incels would like to hear the person they’re interested in hasn’t cheated before.
I value loyalty, so if someone has cheated on their partner, i would not be interested in them, as history tends to repeat itself. It would never cross my mind that cheating is even a remote possibility if i were in a relationship, and i believe there's something wrong with someone who cheats.
I agree with that. 100% I was just very comfy because it seemed as if you were upset when a woman says she has not cheated before. As if a woman who doesn’t cheat doesn’t exist.
I'm not sure i understand where you got that from. Perhaps you're confused about something i stated, i'm not sure.
 

XxAriaxia

Incels.Net Junior
I prob
XxAriaxia said:
Joker said:
I value loyalty, so if someone has cheated on their partner, i would not be interested in them, as history tends to repeat itself. It would never cross my mind that cheating is even a remote possibility if i were in a relationship, and i believe there's something wrong with someone who cheats.
I agree with that. 100% I was just very comfy because it seemed as if you were upset when a woman says she has not cheated before. As if a woman who doesn’t cheat doesn’t exist.
I'm not sure i understand where you got that from. Perhaps you're confused about something i stated, i'm not sure.
it was the emojis,regardless though it was just misinterpreted.
 

Arthur

That's Life
I prob
Joker said:
XxAriaxia said:
I agree with that. 100% I was just very comfy because it seemed as if you were upset when a woman says she has not cheated before. As if a woman who doesn’t cheat doesn’t exist.
I'm not sure i understand where you got that from. Perhaps you're confused about something i stated, i'm not sure.
it was the emojis,regardless though it was just misinterpreted.
Oh okay
 

Nick1227

Incels.Net Regular
B_C4 said:
sheidgeda said:
How do you know if your hymen is torn?
From personal experience with a cruddy tampon I say it hurts like a bitch and extra blood will come out. To get confirmation you go to an obgyn. They can confirm with a quick examination. You might also be able to tell with a mirror but I always suggest consulting a medical professional for these things.
Thank you for your answer.
I tried using a mirror but I didn't figure anything out. I don't want anyone else (including professionals) looking at it currently so I guess I'll just ignore it.
Fuck off woman
 
Top