Why does every "virgin" girl that talk to incels

Chubgirl

ThePerfectCel said:
Fatcel said:
You stank pretty bad you wash those cracks and crevices properly?
I think she doesn't wash her vagina tbh.
She doesn't but she believes its empowering to smell like a toilet after taco bell it's a part of her body positivity starter pack
Chubgirl said:
SupremeCel said:
yes. youre emotionally scared from it thats why you do that ѕhit. as a foid its mandatory that you have a pic of yourself in your avatar.
And is that an actual rule ? If so, could you post the link to it because it didn't say anything of the sort when I signed up.
its an unspoken rule.
What is you seeing a picture of me going to change ? If you don't find me attractive, you'll insult me on my looks and if you do, you probably still will do that anyway. I don't see the point.

SupremeCel

Fatcel said:
ThePerfectCel said:
I think she doesn't wash her vagina tbh.
She doesn't but she believes its empowering to smell like a toilet after taco bell it's a part of her body positivity starter pack
SupremeCel said:
Chubgirl said:
And is that an actual rule ? If so, could you post the link to it because it didn't say anything of the sort when I signed up.
its an unspoken rule.
What is you seeing a picture of me going to change ? If you don't find me attractive, you'll insult me on my looks and if you do, you probably still will do that anyway. I don't see the point.
it doesnt matter if you see the point or not post a pic or put a pic in the avi, we want to see who were talking to.

Chubgirl

Chubgirl said:
Fatcel said:
SupremeCel said:
its an unspoken rule.
it doesnt matter if you see the point or not post a pic or put a pic in the avi, we want to see who were talking to.
I can't see you, why should it be one sided ? It matters a great deal to me to see the point.

SupremeCel

SupremeCel said:
Chubgirl said:
I haven't broken any of the rules.
youre here for orbiters. whos been messaging you. name them.
The guys who are reaching out to me are just nice guys who's are shy and looking for advice. What's it to you ?
yep, farming orbiteres. name them we dont take kindly to cucks. if youve been messaging her speak up now. bet no one admits it.

Chubgirl

Chubgirl said:
SupremeCel said:
youre here for orbiters. whos been messaging you. name them.
The guys who are reaching out to me are just nice guys who's are shy and looking for advice. What's it to you ?
yep, farming orbiteres. name them we dont take kindly to cucks. if youve been messaging her speak up now. bet no one admits it.
What's an orbiter ? I'm not looking for men to have a relationship with so what else can it be ?

SupremeCel

SupremeCel said:
Chubgirl said:
I can't see you, why should it be one sided ? It matters a great deal to me to see the point.
your in our house not the other way around. show yourself or leave NOW!

SupremeCel

SupremeCel said:
Chubgirl said:
What's an orbiter ? I'm not looking for men to have a relationship with so what else can it be ?
whos been messaging you ? name them !

Chubgirl

Chubgirl said:
SupremeCel said:
So you can bully them ? No thanks. I respect the fact that they asked for advice and were nice to me, unlike you're being.

SupremeCel

SupremeCel said:
Chubgirl said:
So you can bully them ? No thanks. I respect the fact that they asked for advice and were nice to me, unlike you're being.
why would i bully them ? funny that they wont admit though. why do you think that is ?

MostHatedCel

I just want to watch the world suffer.
SupremeCel said:
Chubgirl said:
Go back to CuckTears, you fat jelly bean eating c*nt.

Chubgirl

Chubgirl said:
SupremeCel said:
why would i bully them ? funny that they wont admit though. why do you think that is ?
Have you seen the way you have been talking to me ? I'd be stupid to think you'd be any nicer to them.

MostHatedCel

I just want to watch the world suffer.
SupremeCel said:
Chubgirl said:
Have you seen the way you have been talking to me ? I'd be stupid to think you'd be any nicer to them.
You're IT invaders, you and those cucks who were talking to you in private should all be banned.

SupremeCel

SupremeCel said:
Chubgirl said:
tell us what kind of advice , why did they ask you when youre brand new here. what makes them think you have any answers for them ?