Why does every "virgin" girl that talk to incels

Hidden

Good morning
Hidden said:
aaaaaa said:
well theres no point in arguing with you. if you act like that then people arent going to like you. dont blame others when you are ignorant and rude. theres probably someone out there that would be compatible with you but if you are acting this childish then you wont find her anytime soon. also u remind me of douchy chads atm so you arent helping your case buddy
Kek. Typical hole being a hole.
Kek. Typical loser being a loser
I'm not a loser bitch. Fuck off from this place.

Chubgirl

Jevil said:
Guys prefer. Girls WANT. See? Reason why i'm still a virgin lol.
bs all man want virgins and not used up sl*ts
Jevil said:
I hooked up with a girl once, she was all over me, it was ridiculous. But when i was dumb enough and said "i'm a virgin" THE GIRL VANISHED. She got dryer than a desert.
Also i got shamed to her friends cause "even though he's great looking, i don't want to lose time 'teaching' a grown ass man how to fuck'.
Bruh, it's just hahahaha, whatever.
in 2019 if you don't loose your virginity at 15 and have a body count in double digits, as a man, women will hate you, simple as that
Not true... My bf of 5 years has only had sex with one other girl before me. I actually like that.

SupremeCel

GameDevCel said:
Jevil said:
Jevil said:
I hooked up with a girl once, she was all over me, it was ridiculous. But when i was dumb enough and said "i'm a virgin" THE GIRL VANISHED. She got dryer than a desert.
Also i got shamed to her friends cause "even though he's great looking, i don't want to lose time 'teaching' a grown ass man how to fuck'.
in 2019 if you don't loose your virginity at 15 and have a body count in double digits, as a man, women will hate you, simple as that
Not true... My bf of 5 years has only had sex with one other girl before me. I actually like that.
STFU ya fat ѕhit.

Chubgirl

Chubgirl said:
GameDevCel said:

STFU ya fat ѕhit.
If being called fat hurt me, do you think I would have included it in my username ?

SupremeCel

SupremeCel said:
Chubgirl said:
STFU ya fat ѕhit.
If being called fat hurt me, do you think I would have included it in my username ?
yes. youre emotionally scared from it thats why you do that ѕhit. as a foid its mandatory that you have a pic of yourself in your avatar.

Chubgirl

Chubgirl said:
SupremeCel said:
STFU ya fat ѕhit.
yes. youre emotionally scared from it thats why you do that ѕhit. as a foid its mandatory that you have a pic of yourself in your avatar.
It's why I do what ? And is that an actual rule ? If so, could you post the link to it because it didn't say anything of the sort when I signed up.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
GameDevCel said:
Jevil said:
Jevil said:
I want a perfect and very detailed explanation of why used up wh*res who are in relationship already, keep coming here. fuсking sl*ts.

FatCel

Staff member
Chubgirl said:
GameDevCel said:

I want a perfect and very detailed explanation of why used up wh*res who are in relationship already, keep coming here. fuсking sl*ts.
Fat stank ho is looking for orbiters to leech

FatCel

Staff member
SupremeCel said:
Chubgirl said:
It's why I do what ? And is that an actual rule ? If so, could you post the link to it because it didn't say anything of the sort when I signed up.
You stank pretty bad you wash those cracks and crevices properly?

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Chubgirl said:
SupremeCel said:
I think she doesn't wash her vagina tbh.

FatCel

Staff member
Fatcel said:
Chubgirl said:
I think she doesn't wash her vagina tbh.
She doesn't but she believes its empowering to smell like a toilet after taco bell it's a part of her body positivity starter pack

SupremeCel

SupremeCel said:
Chubgirl said:
And is that an actual rule ? If so, could you post the link to it because it didn't say anything of the sort when I signed up.
its an unspoken rule.