Why does every "virgin" girl that talk to incels

kalashnikov

Incels.Net Master
kalashnikov said:
seem to have lost their hymen doing yoga or biking
It’s complicated. It is possible to tear it doing intense physical activities. Also using tampons. Some also don’t have a full hymen. Idk I know friends that had a lot of bleeding and other who didn’t.
Lmao not having a full hymen is a birth defect also rare
Also its rarely torn

love

Femoid
love said:
kalashnikov said:
seem to have lost their hymen doing yoga or biking
It’s complicated. It is possible to tear it doing intense physical activities. Also using tampons. Some also don’t have a full hymen. Idk I know friends that had a lot of bleeding and other who didn’t.
Lmao not having a full hymen is a birth defect also rare
Also its rarely torn
Are you an expert in this? Lol

Also it depends what you actually saying.

Like are you having sex with these virgins? And they don’t bleed as you expect Or are they just telling you that they are a virgin with no hymen? Because no one says “hey I’m virgin but I have no hymen FYI, because I do biking” so if they are telling you they have no hymen that’s pretty weird and they might not actually be a female...

Last edited:
I suggest reading this article about the hymen and whether it can break.

B_C4

Incels.Net Regular
How do you know if your hymen is torn?
From personal experience with a cruddy tampon I say it hurts like a bitch and extra blood will come out. To get confirmation you go to an obgyn. They can confirm with a quick examination. You might also be able to tell with a mirror but I always suggest consulting a medical professional for these things.

sheidgeda

Femoid
sheidgeda said:
How do you know if your hymen is torn?
From personal experience with a cruddy tampon I say it hurts like a bitch and extra blood will come out. To get confirmation you go to an obgyn. They can confirm with a quick examination. You might also be able to tell with a mirror but I always suggest consulting a medical professional for these things.
Thank you for your answer.
I tried using a mirror but I didn't figure anything out. I don't want anyone else (including professionals) looking at it currently so I guess I'll just ignore it.

B_C4

Incels.Net Regular
B_C4 said:
StrangeMan1 said:
"Gender Male"
Yes as I have stated multiple times on this forum I am an intersex trans man
Why did you switch from tutorial mode to hard mode?
As much as I wish my brain would let me be comfortable living as female it will not. I experience a great amount of gender dysphoria to the point of being suicidal and nonfunctional when attempting to live as female. My doctors have decided the only treatment for this is to transition to transition to male so that is what I am doing. So far it has helped my daily functioning immensely.

kalashnikov

Incels.Net Master
I suggest reading this article about the hymen and whether it can break.

Didnt read keep crying for me