Why do women hate men who they are not interested in?

bcroger2

A fat guy kept hitting on this blonde girl in H.S. The blonde girl was very rude to him. I talked to this one girl and she would bring up her boyfriend consistently. Sounded quite rude and unprofessional of her, since all we were doing was talking, and I never even tried to hit on her and was very respectful towards her space(dumb bitch). Another time, I uploaded a bad picture of my self and asked bitches to rate me on Yahoo Answers. One said I looked worse than her dog. I don't even think I look that bad because girls used to like me and even now at least some obese and very ugly women still show interest.

Another time I got a little "close" to a girl I was interested in because I wanted to see the presentation that were were supposed to present for our group project. It was on her small, Apple computer so I moved in a bit. She asked "John, why are you getting so close to me." The whole class looked back and laughed.

bcroger2

An ugly, black, bitch on Reddit made a "rate me" thread and all the guys on there gave her 7,8,9s and 10s. If a below average looking guy asked that, most women would give him 3,4s and 5s.

Xero1101

It’s in the nature of women to treat undesirable men this way, think of it from a more primitive viewpoint. When we were still living in caves, hunting and gathering, scavenging food etc the women would only spread their legs for the biggest, strongest males who could bring food back to the hut after a day of hunting, a day of hard work was rightfully rewarded with the gift of pusѕy which I’m turn became children, family, power etc.

Back in those times and like today incels were the weakest men who couldn’t handle the hard way of life, the men who couldn’t hunt and gather, who were small and scrawny..these men died off alone ostracized from society.

In many ways it was more ruthless and brutal being an incel back in those times. But back to modern day, if a beautiful woman sees no value in you she will act the very same way our ancient hunter gather ancestors acted, she will ignore you and hope you die off. Spreading her legs and awarding her pusѕy only to the Chads who are higher on the social ladder than they are.

bcroger2

Xero1101 said:
It’s in the nature of women to treat undesirable men this way, think of it from a more primitive viewpoint. When we were still living in caves, hunting and gathering, scavenging food etc the women would only spread their legs for the biggest, strongest males who could bring food back to the hut after a day of hunting, a day of hard work was rightfully rewarded with the gift of pusѕy which I’m turn became children, family, power etc.

Back in those times and like today incels were the weakest men who couldn’t handle the hard way of life, the men who couldn’t hunt and gather, who were small and scrawny..these men died off alone ostracized from society.

In many ways it was more ruthless and brutal being an incel back in those times. But back to modern day, if a beautiful woman sees no value in you she will act the very same way our ancient hunter gather ancestors acted, she will ignore you and hope you die off. Spreading her legs and awarding her pusѕy only to the Chads who are higher on the social ladder than they are.
Women will also spread their legs for rich men as well.

bcroger2

Xero1101 said:

Lifting weights and getting muscle does not help with getting girls. I used to get girls in 8th and 9th grade and I was skinny as fuck, and now I am pretty strong, but girls don't like me one bit.

Xero1101

bcroger2 said:
Xero1101 said:

Women will also spread their legs for rich men as well.
That's what I mean, obviously we don't need to hunt and gather anymore, in modern society a rich man is equivalent of an alpha man who was strong and could hunt and provide food for his woman.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge user
Chad gets everything. Sub-Chad is supposed to silently provide for the leftovers Chad throws away and never voice his needs.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
bcroger2 said:
A fat guy kept hitting on this blonde girl in H.S. The blonde girl was very rude to him. I talked to this one girl and she would bring up her boyfriend consistently. Sounded quite rude and unprofessional of her, since all we were doing was talking, and I never even tried to hit on her and was very respectful towards her space(dumb bitch). Another time, I uploaded a bad picture of my self and asked bitches to rate me on Yahoo Answers. One said I looked worse than her dog. I don't even think I look that bad because girls used to like me and even now at least some obese and very ugly women still show interest.

Another time I got a little "close" to a girl I was interested in because I wanted to see the presentation that were were supposed to present for our group project. It was on her small, Apple computer so I moved in a bit. She asked "John, why are you getting so close to me." The whole class looked back and laughed.

Because women are the same as men. If a gay man hit on you, you'd probably be rude. Women are sexually repulsed by most males, except Chad. I think most women are bisexual closet lesbians. For the one's that are not, my guess is they have saggy lopsided tits and a smelly vagina, thus view the flat male chest as superior. Other reason they want to extort money from men, men need to believe they have SMV or else they wouldn't marry.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Xero1101 said:

Og strong. Og lift rock. Og hunt and bring meat to table.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnFm7QA3WmA

bcroger2

lordoftheincels said:
bcroger2 said:

Because women are the same as men. If a gay man hit on you, you'd probably be rude. Women are sexually repulsed by most males, except Chad. I think most women are bisexual closet lesbians. For the one's that are not, my guess is they have saggy lopsided tits and a smelly vagina, thus view the flat male chest as superior. Other reason they want to extort money from men, men need to believe they have SMV or else they wouldn't marry.
"Because women are the same as men. If a gay man hit on you, you'd probably be rude. "

horse ѕhit.

Women are MUCH worse than men and only an extreme feminiѕt would say otherwise. If an ugly fat girl hits on me, I just smile and talk back. If an ugly fat guy hit on a female she would be very rude and obnoxious.

As far as gay men go, that's a different story. MEN are not biologically wired to be attracted to other men. Even then, if a gay guy puts a picture of his ugly face online and asks "rate me" straight men would not make rude comments like women do to men who they don't like.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
bcroger2 said:
lordoftheincels said:
bcroger2 said:

"Because women are the same as men. If a gay man hit on you, you'd probably be rude. "

horse ѕhit.

Women are MUCH worse than men and only an extreme feminiѕt would say otherwise. If an ugly fat girl hits on me, I just smile and talk back. If an ugly fat guy hit on a female she would be very rude and obnoxious.

As far as gay men go, that's a different story. MEN are not biologically wired to be attracted to other men. Even then, if a gay guy puts a picture of his ugly face online and asks "rate me" straight men would not make rude comments like women do to men who they don't like.
If you were on a gay world and expected to be gay, would you be mad or no? Imagine if every week a new man hit on you. Would you remain calm and nice?

Science did a study that showed women are biologically wired for arousal only at women and chads. Most females watch lesbo Pοrn yet in denial.

One time a female came over to my house. Made me watch lesbian pron with her. I asked if she wanted to fuck. She said no, only chad. Then I asked if she was a lesbian. She swore to me she was not. Also one time I saw two girls making out. I asked if they were lesbian. They said no way jose.

Also you see men with a false lens. There are plenty of online males who are every bit as rude and sadistic as women online.

bcroger2

lordoftheincels said:
bcroger2 said:
lordoftheincels said:

horse ѕhit.

If you were on a gay world and expected to be gay, would you be mad or no? Imagine if every week a new man hit on you. Would you remain calm and nice?

Science did a study that showed women are biologically wired for arousal only at women and chads. Most females watch lesbo pοrn yet in denial.

One time a female came over to my house. Made me watch lesbian pron with her. I asked if she wanted to fuck. She said no, only chad. Then I asked if she was a lesbian. She swore to me she was not.

Also you see men with a false lens. There are plenty of online males who are every bit as rude and sadistic as women online.
"If you were on a gay world and expected to be gay, would you be mad or no? Imagine if every week a new man hit on you. Would you remain calm and nice?"

Are you a hardcore feminiѕt? Saying that women are just as nice as to men they don't like as men are to women they don't like is something a hardcore feminiѕt would say. Even most moderate feminiѕts would not say something like that. You sound like a hardcore feminiѕt to me.

If an ugly/fat female hit on me, I just talk back but don't take romantic invitations. If a gay guy hits on me, I simply don't respond to what they are saying. I just answer their questions. I wouldn't make rude or disparaging remarks. Furthermore, most men are not wired to be attracted to other men. Women are still wired to be attracted to men, so its not like hitting on gays.

Women don't just go out with "Chads" they also go out with men with loads of money. Look at Trump and Winstein. I have seen many average-below average looking doctors with attractive wives.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
bcroger2 said:
lordoftheincels said:
bcroger2 said:

horse ѕhit.

Science did a study that showed women are biologically wired for arousal only at women and chads. Most females watch lesbo pοrn yet in denial.

One time a female came over to my house. Made me watch lesbian pron with her. I asked if she wanted to fuck. She said no, only chad. Then I asked if she was a lesbian. She swore to me she was not.

"If you were on a gay world and expected to be gay, would you be mad or no? Imagine if every week a new man hit on you. Would you remain calm and nice?"

Are you a hardcore feminiѕt? Saying that women are just as nice as to men they don't like as men are to women they don't like is something a hardcore feminiѕt would say. Even most moderate feminiѕts would not say something like that. You sound like a hardcore feminiѕt to me.

If an ugly/fat female hit on me, I just talk back but don't take romantic invitations. If a gay guy hits on me, I simply don't respond to what they are saying. I just answer their questions. I wouldn't make rude or disparaging remarks. Furthermore, most men are not wired to be attracted to other men. Women are still wired to be attracted to men, so its not like hitting on gays.

Women don't just go out with "Chads" they also go out with men with loads of money. Look at Trump and Winstein. I have seen many average-below average looking doctors with attractive wives.
Fake news. Many men rage when a gay man flirts with them. If you read my posts you'd see that I am not a fan of feminism, but good job emotional flexing in the 2019 age of outrage and false accusations.

Also, money is not sexual attraction, its extortion. See this link (you have to google it because clicking directly doesn't work.) https://incels.wiki/w/Pus%D1%95y_cartel

If women are wired to be attracted to men then why 80/20 rule (or 95/5 more like) only chads get the women.

bcroger2

lordoftheincels said:
bcroger2 said:
lordoftheincels said:

Fake news. Many men rage when a gay man flirts with them. If you read my posts you'd see that I am not a fan of feminism, but good job emotional flexing in the 2019 age of outrage and false accusations.

Also, money is not sexual attraction, its extortion. See this link (you have to google it because clicking directly doesn't work.) https://incels.wiki/w/Pus%D1%95y_cartel

If women are wired to be attracted to men then why 80/20 rule (or 95/5 more like) only chads get the women.
"Many men rage when a gay man flirts with them. "
Fake news.

I've never seen one man in my life complain about a gay man flirting with him. Not one. Once a gay guy hit on me and I just answered his questions. I never said anything rude or disparaging. I have seen PLENTY of women complain when men flirt with them. Plenty. Even most females would admit that men are much nicer to women they don't like than women are to men they don't like. You would have to be an extreme feminiѕt to admit otherwise, even most moderate feminiѕts would not believe this.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
bcroger2 said:
lordoftheincels said:
bcroger2 said:

Fake news.

I've never seen one man in my life complain about a gay man flirting with him. Not one. Once a gay guy hit on me and I just answered his questions. I never said anything rude or disparaging. I have seen PLENTY of women complain when men flirt with them. Plenty. Even most females would admit that men are much nicer to women they don't like than women are to men they don't like. You would have to be an extreme feminiѕt to admit otherwise, even most moderate feminiѕts would not believe this.
Never heard of females flipping out and killing a FTM when they realized they had a c*nt.

In fact on Fetlife the other day I saw a lesbian. Said she only wanted to have sex with FTMs and women. Not MTFs or males.

When I went to highschool most guys were homophobes and would rage at gays. Maybe you've lived a sheltered existence.

Could also be that males are beginning to black pill and realize they got no options, so they don't hate gays as much. Sort of like how at the end of HALO the elites hugged Sgt. Johnson bc they knew they've been had.

bcroger2

lordoftheincels said:
bcroger2 said:
lordoftheincels said:

Fake news.

Never heard of females flipping out and killing a FTM when they realized they had a c*nt.

In fact on Fetlife the other day I saw a lesbian. Said she only wanted to have sex with FTMs and women. Not MTFs or males.

When I went to highschool most guys were homophobes and would rage at gays. Maybe you've lived a sheltered existence.

Could also be that males are beginning to black pill and realize they got no options, so they don't hate gays as much. Sort of like how at the end of HALO the elites hugged Sgt. Johnson bc they knew they've been had.
"Never heard of females flipping out and killing a FTM when they realized they had a c*nt. "

As I said before, women are less likely to act out violently due to their biology, but they on a personal level, they are much meaner on average.

Everyone knows that women are meaner to men who they don't like than men are towards women they don't like. I never heard a man be mean or say something cruel towards a homosexual who was hitting on them, but I have heard women say mean things towards men they don't like. Also, gays make up maybe 4% of the pop. so its not really relevant.

To deny that women are not meaner towards men they don't like would be feminism on steroids. Even most women admit that women are harsher towards men they don't like than men are towards women and even gays they don't like. You would have to be the biggest feminiѕt on earth not to see this.
See: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmP1ier3R30
This is 100% proof of what I am saying. Stop worshiping females/