Why do people claim that incels CHOOSE to not get laid or get a girlfriend?

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
I am a 26 year old man. Last time I had a girlfriend was in H.S and mostly all we did together was kiss, hug, hold hands , go to prom movies etc. Never had sex.

In college, I asked out 2 foids and they both said no/ignored by text. I talked to/approached about 6 other foids(without them talking to me first btw) and , for the most part, they never talked back or brought up their boyfriends. Facebook messaged 3 women from grade school, all of whom ignored me

I've been to bars, parties, classes, lived in a dorm etc. and I only an extremely tiny pct. of women showed any interest. Only 1 woman in college has hit on me and I found her to be extremely unattractive. A gay black guy also hit on me in college, but i'm not gay. 1 girl seemed to be interested in me at my first college, but I had to leave colleges, and drop that class.

Made a Tinder account, and only get matches. I message my matches, but they don't reply.

Yes, I could try harder, but its easier said than done. I could approach 500 + random women, but you have no idea how approaching RANDOM STRAINGERS will end up like. They could spit on your face.

I don't understand. This is for sure not a choice.

Last edited:

TheRiddler

Incels.net Super Villian
Sex for me is just sex nothing special. I actually want to form a connection with someone - yet cant because no girl will go on a date. You then read up on positivity and try to start each day as a new, then you get called ugly in the street, again you take a breath, it happens again at work. Women are treating you like trash by calling you ugly, ignoring you, and you are trying your best not to hate them but you keep finding reasons to hate them.

Then society says all incels are dangerous. If I mention to anyone i have trouble finding a female they start making fun of me and say im an incel. Then we log onto forums and we start talking to guys who experience the same thing. Then they want the forums shut down. What are they trying to do? Fix your societal problems and the incels will go away.......

Not hard is it?

Uncommon

MEXICAN INCEL
Because the fucking society is blue pill and do not want to admit the truth.

100 years ago, femoids used to date and marry their looksmatch.

But since feminism started to get power everywhere, all the femoids(even the plump ones and the anorexic ones) are now full of arrogance and think that they only deserve the chads of 10/10...

Feminism is the fault that we are incels...

I hate feminism...

TheRiddler

Incels.net Super Villian

But since feminism started to get power everywhere, all the femoids(even the plump ones and the anorexic ones) are now full of arrogance and think that they only deserve the chads of 10/10...

I hate feminism...

I believe men and women should be equal. I think we should be teaching girls its OK to date men who are not love island worthy. The problem is women judge each other by who they date. So bringing a not so hot guy back to their circle of friends will make them look bad. Our society values beauty too much and everyone judges each other for it. They call things diversity but all i see is a row of hyper attractive men and women with chiselled bodies.

How is that diversity?

They dont even have ''appearence'' down in the discrimination laws in the UK.

Coder

Incels.Net Junior
Your story reminds me of why I didnt want to go to college in person. It's a lot of extra stress when all that should matter is focusing on your degree and not sinking into debt. I'm sure like 10 years ago I'd be full of rage and sadness if I were in your situation, but now that like half the women look like clowns with their green hair I guess it's not as bad.

I personally prefer attempting to meet someone IRL, if at all possible. At least I'll get rejected and not used as a free meal.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
Sex for me is just sex nothing special. I actually want to form a connection with someone - yet cant because no girl will go on a date. You then read up on positivity and try to start each day as a new, then you get called ugly in the street, again you take a breath, it happens again at work. Women are treating you like trash by calling you ugly, ignoring you, and you are trying your best not to hate them but you keep finding reasons to hate them.

Then society says all incels are dangerous. If I mention to anyone i have trouble finding a female they start making fun of me and say im an incel. Then we log onto forums and we start talking to guys who experience the same thing. Then they want the forums shut down. What are they trying to do? Fix your societal problems and the incels will go away.......

Not hard is it?

I hate feminism...
You can blame online dating for that.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master

Not hard is it?
They claim that incels are dangerous yet 80% of all violence/homicides in the USA are either gang or domestic related (husband kills wife, wife kills husband's lover, boyfriend kills GF, father abuses daughter etc.) and less than 1% is incel related. Over 90% of all violence towards todays women is domestic (husband, boyfriend, ex related) and almost none is incel related.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
Your story reminds me of why I didnt want to go to college in person. It's a lot of extra stress when all that should matter is focusing on your degree and not sinking into debt. I'm sure like 10 years ago I'd be full of rage and sadness if I were in your situation, but now that like half the women look like clowns with their green hair I guess it's not as bad.

I personally prefer attempting to meet someone IRL, if at all possible. At least I'll get rejected and not used as a free meal.
College is hell for incels. Everyone is losing their virginity and fucked besides YOU.