Why do incels hate women so much?

gothstacy

Incels.Net Junior
A common theme I’ve noticed here, is that not many men on this site take responsibility for being a virgin. They blame it all on the women to somehow deny the fact they can’t get a woman to fuck them. Sometimes it’s not the woman's fault. Also, what do you call a woman who isn’t an incel, but also isn’t a stacy?

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
gothstacy said:
A common theme I’ve noticed here, is that not many men on this site take responsibility for being a virgin. They blame it all on the women to somehow deny the fact they can’t get a woman to fuck them. Sometimes it’s not the woman's fault. Also, what do you call a woman who isn’t an incel, but also isn’t a stacy?
Women are gatekeepers, men don't get to decide who they fuck.

Keep posting such as this and you'll get a big fat ban.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
gothstacy said:
A common theme I’ve noticed here, is that not many men on this site take responsibility for being a virgin.
By definition, inceldom is caused by things a man can't control. Those who really are to blame for their fakeceldom are usually banned for their own good.
They blame it all on the women to somehow deny the fact they can’t get a woman to fuck them.
No, it's more about hating cucks and feminists. Hating a female because she's hardwired to only want Chad makes little sense, but SJW force rigged sexual market (even though free sexual market would already be rigged hard) and make matters a lot worse.

Also those who deny they can't "get a woman" are called MGTOW, not incels.
Also, what do you call a woman who isn’t an incel, but also isn’t a stacy?
No woman is an incel, non-existent thing. Sub-Stacy is called Becky.