Why do Hollywood feminiѕt women talk about "objectification of women" yet objectify themselves?

bcroger2

Lounge member
I think its ironic how many women claim to be "feminiѕts" and talk about not objectifying women, yet they flash their *** in a thong and objectify themselves.

I think they are saying they only want chads to masturbate to the material and if anyone else dares masturbates to it, they are "objectifying" them.

bcroger2

Lounge member
Too bad Chads are the ones banging actual women and 99% of those masturbating to your ass are incels, overweight, old or kids.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
Well, they are not as far from the Stone Age as we are and for them a man is beta if and only if he doesn't view them as sexual objects. Forbidding all sub-Chads to objectify females will make them asexual silent beta slave providers paying for the females' never-ending orgy with Chad. The "rights" thing is needed to make females earn a lot of money themselves to attract Chad with it despite having hit the wall or having been born ugly.
It's not even a plan, females always become c*nts, once men stop being tough enough.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Because they are over 9000 narcissists, the things they say are mainly to manipulate, there doesn't need to be any consistency in what they do other than if it is good propaganda for their benefit.

They are narcissists so, they don't actually concern themselves with the inner lives of others, if you masturbate to them they don't really care, they don't view your inner life as important, it would be like a animal, or a dog, humping their leg, its trivial to them, if anything they want you to masturbate so they feel even more narcissistic, even if you are ugly.

albie

BANNED
bcroger2 said:
I think its ironic how many women claim to be "feminiѕts" and talk about not objectifying women, yet they flash their *** in a thong and objectify themselves.

I think they are saying they only want chads to masturbate to the material and if anyone else dares masturbates to it, they are "objectifying" them.
Yeah. Women are dumb as fuck. You do know that men have a higher IQ than women?

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
albie said:
bcroger2 said:

Yeah. Women are dumb as fuck. You do know that men have a higher IQ than women?
Men have likelyhood of having a slightly higher, or slightly lower, iq on average. Men are like an experiment. Women are like the default template, the D:/ drive on the pc, system restore.